• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Piece or Naruto?

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
OMG, Oda is brilliant, 432 is gonna be even better than the last chapter. OMG, 432 proves that OP is better than Naruto for me, talk about some answers after all these years.
I'm guessing something BIG happened then?

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
ooo, its judai and sho.

anyway, i prefer one piece. not sure why, i just do. never really caught on to naruto.

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
I prefer One Piece, but I've read just a little bit.

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
Kishi screws Rock Lee over so many times it's not even funny.

And I'd hardly call Naruto mature, or at least more mature than One Piece.

I don't think either of them are extremely mature... LOL...

Naruto? Unpredictable? HAHAHAHA! It may not be on Bleach-predictablility level, but it is still EXTREMELY easy to figure out what happens next.

Well, do you mean huge plot changes or smaller action-related things that happen during fights?? I mean more of the latter for Naruto. As for huge plot changes, OP is less predictable.

If by drama, you mean cliche emo action, then yes, you're correct.

Uh... what is that supposed to mean??? I kinda don't get it.

And Judai-and-Sho, not everyone reads things that are past what America (or whatever country they're in) is on. I'm only on volume 12, and I've only watched the Naruto episodes that have come to America. So chapter 432 is way, way off for me.

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
I've only seen up to what has been shown in America... I know a little about the Akatsuki, but hardly anything.

Well, I guess I was thinking of Sakura and Ino's past when I said drama. Or Zabuza's death scene, or when Haku pretended to kill Zabuza in front of Naruto and them, and Naruto was upset that he wasn't as strong as Haku.
ESPECIALLY THAT LAST ONE!!!
Another interesting moment was the end of Rock Lee's fight with Gaara.

I've only seen up to what has been shown in America... I know a little about the Akatsuki, but hardly anything.

Well, I guess I was thinking of Sakura and Ino's past when I said drama. Or Zabuza's death scene, or when Haku pretended to kill Zabuza in front of Naruto and them, and Naruto was upset that he wasn't as strong as Haku.
ESPECIALLY THAT LAST ONE!!!
Another interesting moment was the end of Rock Lee's fight with Gaara.

Sakura and Ino's past was horrible.

Sakura: Let's be friends.
Ino: K.
*Later*
Ino: I luv Sasuke!
Sakura: I hate you!

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
That was the weakest example I gave, I'll admit... maybe I was especially drawn to that because they are girls... you wouldn't know the feeling... eheh...

The way they became friends was so sweet though!!! <3

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
That was the weakest example I gave, I'll admit... maybe I was especially drawn to that because they are girls... you wouldn't know the feeling... eheh...

The way they became friends was so sweet though!!! <3
I understand, it was hawt. :D

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
This Weeks One Piece:
Holy crap! Holy Crap! SWEET! WHAT...all this time?! ALRIGHT!

This Week's Naruto:
Training ad nauseum, nothing's happening, nothing's happening...something's hinted at in dialogue...nothing's happening. Art is a bit lazy...and...nothing happens. Wait until the next one again.

Judging by the above, whereas Oda shapes it that the parts are as good as the whole, Kishimoto only follows for building up the whole, but the parts are so little.

Oh cruel fate, where is my time machine?

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Well, thats why I left Naruto around volumes 23 or so. It just got boring, the fights wernt that good either, and I just couldnt take it anymore. Except for Skypea, Oda has kept OP intresting, even through long battles. I mean, though the Lucci battle was long, it was good, and there were other things going around to make us intrested. Also, Oda has basicly did something better every week with his chapters, for like 6 weeks. If this trend continues, I cant wait for 433.

/\One Piece/\

Gumo Gumo no Pistol!
i just hope some lame arc isnt next, i think there should be something to do with the remaining shikubaki (just woke up beart with me here) but oda hasnt failed me yet, and yes we all know naruto is boring