• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Piece or this Bakugan Crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashperado_S

~+ Sound Trainer~+
I am soooo P.O.ed that they took One Piece off cartoon network and replaced it with this fake yugioh crap piece of poo bakugan... no one likes it and they were FINALLY getting to a good part in one piece with eneru (my favorite character in the series as he resembles my favorite deity Raijinn)!!! OMG one piece is the only thing (besides no school) that i look forward to for the weekends... I had to sit through 2 episodes of frikkin naruto crap making sure i wouldnt miss one piece while playing halo 3 (its happened before, but luckily during the Mr. Crocodile saga, i hated that part), and then what happens after the last boring episode of naruto? Bakugan: Battle Brawlers!!! that crap poo of a show i hate... What is you peoples opinions on this happening? My rant is now over for now unless someone brings up a good point...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Where were you 3 weeks ago when this was announced? Just watch something else if you don't like it. That's what I do.

Vashperado_S

~+ Sound Trainer~+
Huh? Since when was it announced? I remember watching one piece last week... And there is nothing else to watch ~_~... It makes me sad...

bobjr

Staff member
Look at any source that has a television schedule, or the thread in this section. And T.V. isn't everything, read a book.

Vashperado_S

~+ Sound Trainer~+
I guess i can read what happens next in the anime, but its not so fun... but if its the closest i have i guess ill have to deal with it... maybe theyre just taking a hiata (i think thats what the word is...) and letting the anime catch up a little as it is still not even in the mr crocodile saga yet... i sure hope it comes back where it left off if it ever comes back at all...

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I am soooo P.O.ed that they took One Piece off cartoon network and replaced it with this fake yugioh crap piece of poo bakugan... no one likes it and they were FINALLY getting to a good part in one piece with eneru (my favorite character in the series as he resembles my favorite deity Raijinn)!!! OMG one piece is the only thing (besides no school) that i look forward to for the weekends... I had to sit through 2 episodes of frikkin naruto crap making sure i wouldnt miss one piece while playing halo 3 (its happened before, but luckily during the Mr. Crocodile saga, i hated that part), and then what happens after the last boring episode of naruto? Bakugan: Battle Brawlers!!! that crap poo of a show i hate... What is you peoples opinions on this happening? My rant is now over for now unless someone brings up a good point...
Capitals and Grammar please?

Vashperado_S

~+ Sound Trainer~+
Best response ever. I totally lol'd.

lol, i meant i could read what happens next in the manga, as they are already well past the skypiea saga to the point where

-Possible Spoiler-

Luffy has his gear second and gear third abilities and is fighting the zombie Oz.

-End pf Possible Spoiler-

Rave

Banned
-Possible Spoiler-

Luffy has his gear second and gear third abilities and is fighting the zombie Oz.

-End pf Possible Spoiler-

Words cannot help me describe how late you are in finding this out.

BTW. Excellent use of spoiler tags.

Fluorophoric

I didn't like any of it, but Bakugan seems like a complete rip off of Yu-Gi-Oh. I saw it just after I watched The Rise of Darkrai and I couldn't stop laughing, is the show made by the same company or something?

Rave

Banned
Just like alot of the marketing tool shows out there.

Rex Kamex

I guess i can read what happens next in the anime, but its not so fun... but if its the closest i have i guess ill have to deal with it... maybe theyre just taking a hiata (i think thats what the word is...)

You mean "hiatus."

[and letting the anime catch up a little as it is still not even in the mr crocodile saga yet... i sure hope it comes back where it left off if it ever comes back at all...[/QUOTE]

It'll come back, since Funimation is still dubbing episodes of One Piece.

Vashperado_S

~+ Sound Trainer~+
Yes, Hiatus, thats the word i was looking for, thank you

and another thing, What pokemon do you think would match the one piece characters? The only thing i can think of is ;123; = Roronoa Zolo and maybe ;132; = luffy, but not really...

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Yes, Hiatus, thats the word i was looking for, thank you

and another thing, What pokemon do you think would match the one piece characters? The only thing i can think of is ;123; = Roronoa Zolo and maybe ;132; = luffy, but not really...

hoh... lee... fuck.... you're intentionally steering your own thread off-topic into an utterly retarded and pointless metaphorical discussion which randomly relates to Pokemon (in the misc. anime forum)? Is it at all possible to fail at life more than you do right now?

But if it's any consolation, even though I was aware One Piece was being put on hiatus starting last Saturday, I gave the first Bakugan episode a test drive anyway (I never watched it on Sundays). I agree with you, it's crap. It doesn't help that it was dubbed by Nelvana, but something tells me the original, while probably having a slightly more bearable soundtrack, is still crap.

gtab x3

i do not know I think bakugan is way better if you actually watch it from start to finish. one piece was always boring i was watching it too and i got really bored. it depends on your taste...

bobjr

Staff member
i do not know I think bakugan is way better if you actually watch it from start to finish. one piece was always boring i was watching it too and i got really bored. it depends on your taste...

How dare you call Sogeking boring! I spit on you!

RomanMack

Johto Champion
Wow.

Your tastes are COMPLETE ****. Oh... Oh, god.

Rave

Banned
I'd rather watch Blue Dragon rather than Bakugan.

Status
Not open for further replies.