• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Piece question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
So, um... why exactly did the Straw Hat Pirates get mad at their opponents in each saga? (Example: Why did Ruffy want to beat Buggy up, what's the deal between Zoro and Mihawk...)

Just list up as many as you can.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
... *Sighs* [SPOIL]To keep this from being off, I still would appreciate a better answer. And my answer to that is that I'm lazy and if I were to look there, I'd probably take until after I leave to get all the information I want.[/SPOIL]

Chris

Old Coot
Then you could simply ask there. Dur.

Btw, it's LUFFY. Ruffy isn't even the correct spelly of it, seeing as how it's even officially spelled as Luffy in the Japanese version.

Status
Not open for further replies.