• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperPrincessPeach

seeing how the One Piece thread got bumped off, I'm starting a new one!

for starters, I watched a few eps on a friend's computer. It looks good, and I think I understand something now: Why 4KIDS removed the Little Garden arc.

Becuase that poor little girl (Ms.Golden week I think she's called) gets killed when that giant duck runs her over. That was too violent of a scene, so it's understandable why that arc was removed (it might have traumitized some children)

Although I like the funimation dub and respect it for being more true to the original, I still understand 4KID's edits and why did what they did: becuase they had to.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

MonferNOES!

o_O how can he be a pedo only by re creating a thread that he failed on and was already creted before? <_<
Failure yes, pedo -no

Rave

Banned
Nice job there pedo dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.