• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
MarcmenX said:
cept this time, I doubt there will be another company who re-dubs it and puts it on the air uncut years later...
I'm pretty sure it will be re-dubbed someday. C'mon, there was a HUGE rights battle for One Piece. It is way to popular for the dub to just stay like this. I have a feeling that another dubbing company will get the rights to One Piece in the future and make the dub at least a little better.

MarcmenX

Jynx's husband
MagicBox said:
I'm pretty sure it will be re-dubbed someday. C'mon, there was a HUGE rights battle for One Piece. It is way to popular for the dub to just stay like this. I have a feeling that another dubbing company will get the rights to One Piece in the future and make the dub at least a little better.

all we can do is HOPE...

TeddiUrsa

looks like we will never see the big whale in the anime as well..maybe they couldn t find a way to censor Luffy´s attack on it..a pity because it was a very cool episode and vivi is intruduces..maybe they´ll keep 5 minutes from it. the episode inside the whale was so funny...

MarcmenX

Jynx's husband
TeddiUrsa said:
looks like we will never see the big whale in the anime as well..maybe they couldn t find a way to censor Luffy´s attack on it..a pity because it was a very cool episode and vivi is intruduces..maybe they´ll keep 5 minutes from it. the episode inside the whale was so funny...

I know, the guy inside the whale is pretty hilarious, espically when they first meet him XD

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
What the hell!? 4Crap is cutting nearly all of the Whiskey Peak arc!? I'll kill those kids! All 4 of them!!! Damn them all to hell!!!

Knowing 4Bakas, they'll probably make it so that Luffy kills Crocodile with his sweat. And if they give Ace a cowboy voice, I will march down there and kill them all!!!

...R.I.P., One Piece.

zeroX20

Indigo Champion
hey the 4kids people are sterotypical crap heads. why would they take out laboon, those episodes about laboon were hilarious and second i want to see luffy crash into vivi and that crazy prince guy.

Manjoume

You know almost every episode has been shortened. They put two and a half episodes together in one episode.

MarcmenX

Jynx's husband
Kecleon Freak said:
What the hell!? 4Crap is cutting nearly all of the Whiskey Peak arc!? I'll kill those kids! All 4 of them!!! Damn them all to hell!!!

Knowing 4Bakas, they'll probably make it so that Luffy kills Crocodile with his sweat. And if they give Ace a cowboy voice, I will march down there and kill them all!!!

...R.I.P., One Piece.

I actually think they'll give Ace a voice like Da Fonz from the old show Happy Days... for all of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, Da Fonz is a guy who always says "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!"

M

Myustu

one piece is a good show and i do like the animation but i still like the original anime more

zeroX20

Indigo Champion
I can't take it anymore, why are they butcher this show.

this show now is nothing but cut and pasted scenes.

And also why the hell did they change laboon into a stupid iceberg,

and also ussop happens to have a log pose in his pocket and it drops and sanji just happens to know how to navigate the grand line and what the hell is up with the 360 degree turn at the top of the mountain.

oh yeah also you can't complete obliterate a huge ice berg with a cannon at point blank range and not have it fall on you.

this show doesn't make since anymore. please please let there be and uncut someday.

or i am going down to 4kids and beat the snot out of them.

well i am down with my ranting for the day.

Chris

Old Coot
It's Saban Dragon Ball Z all over again. ;\ Skipping characters who were introduced and now we have absolutely no idea who they are as they suddenly come into people's lives (Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Piccolo and Lunch). Then we have combining episodes to form one. Looks like One Piece is outdoing Dragon Ball Z's original number of cut out episodes all together.

Manjoume

I stopped watching One Piece a while ago. 4Kids screwed it so much. So I just go to a site that tells the difference from the sub to the dub. So I don't have to watch the terrible edits.

zeroX20

Indigo Champion
i have never seen anyone do this much damage and change to s show before. i mean I have heard dragonball z had slight changes to it but not this drastic of a change. it getting ridiculous and stupid to.

by the way I love that gif with caqmire. running naked across the screen. such a funny episode.

Chris

Old Coot
Oh DBZ had quite the number of drastic changes. Just not as much as One Piece appears to be having. I think I'll be sticking to my Japanese DVDs rather than watching the garbage dub.

zeroX20

Indigo Champion
Well at least naruto was taken by shopro rather then 4kids. that's one bright side.

and one thing is clear they will be releasing uncuts because if you notice shopro has realesed inuyasha and soon zatch bell uncut. so it seems naruto will follow suit.

anyway it seems 4kids cutting and pasting trend wont stop, until the show loses all ratings and falls. but the likely hood that will happen is uuhhhhh

Manjoume

How many episodes are in Japan right now? Because I think by the time we get to those episodes we'll be in the hundreds still. :eek:

zeroX20

Indigo Champion
I think japans one piece is arounf 238 and still going.

I can say this i am not a fan of subtitles, i really prefer dub but in this case i have already made an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.