• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Piece

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Yeah. American is the International Sports Champions. Maybe. I think. *Nervous*
Anyways I problaly Buy some more One Piece Mangas soon when I get thhe Money.

Rex Kamex

El hariyamer said:
It depends on the topic. The Japanese can go much deeper into things, but there are just some things the Americans rule at.

Yeah, like having a bigger country, for instance!

Anyway, it's been almost 100 days, and there still hasn't been a Volume 39 yet. When it comes, I'll show a picture from a bookstore site.

S

Sean_1991

I dont get the point of this show its not very good..and the drawings stink !!..
but thats my opinion

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Sean_1991 said:
I dont get the point of this show its not very good..and the drawings stink !!..
but thats my opinion
We're not talking about the show, we're talking about the manga. >_>

The point of the story is about a guy named Luffy who wants to be the king of the pirates.

If you don't think its very good, then don't post here. :)

Rex Kamex

Yeah, and along the way he gets some crew mates so he can go to the Grand Line to find the legendary treasure One Piece, which he will collect to become King of the Pirates. All of the storylines within that are just arcs of the places where he ends up stopping by. In the American Shonen Jump currently, the protagonist Luffy tries to get one of his crewmates to come back with him.

Poison Master said:
volume 39 aint out in Japan yet, although it was due out last week I think, something about being pushed back

I don't see why they would do that because there are way more than enough chapters to fit into the volume.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I just noticed two things that usually happens in One Piece. Zoro gets lost and no one ever seems to know who the hell Sanji is.

Megchan

God IS in Control
El hariyamer said:
Who's Sanji? :)
Sanji is the ship's cook. And is quite the ladies man. He has blonde hair and can be found smoking most of the time, he also uses his legs to fight.

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
I've played the Japanese versions of Grand Battle 2 (for the PSOne) and 3 (PS2), and they're both great.

I'm not touching the American version with a ten-foot clown pole, though.

Rex Kamex

Yes! I've finally found out when Volume 39 of One Piece is coming out!!!

Okay, while I was looking at a scan from the latest One Piece chapter (Chapter 386- "Zendaimimon" or something like that, I'm not good with making out individual words from the kanji like that), I saw the new date for the 39th volume!

Problem is, the date's November 4th.

TeddiUrsa

Dogasu said:
I've played the Japanese versions of Grand Battle 2 (for the PSOne) and 3 (PS2), and they're both great.

I'm not touching the American version with a ten-foot clown pole, though.

I wonder..is there a way for european one piece fans to play a not butchered GameCube version of the grand battle game?
The german/italian etc. version of one piece are decent but I bet we are getting an EU version of the us version with all that "chaser" crap....

Rex Kamex

One Piece has a new chapter in Weekly Shonen Jump. It is called, Chapter 387- "Gia". I haven't the slightest clue what they mean by that, but oh well.

Volume 39 is coming Friday!:D

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Kinda jumping in here, but I just have a question for you all. What arc of One Piece was your personal favorite? I'll reserve mine until a few others answer.

Rex Kamex

Well, I've never read it, but it looks so interesting, I'm gonna do the unpopular act of judging a saga before I get to know it.

The Sky Piea/Pier arc seems pretty cool. I like the scenery.

EDIT:

FINALLY!!! I'VE GOT A PICTURE OF THE 39TH VOLUME!!!

http://www.s-book.com/plsql/com2_detail?isbn=4088738721

Last edited:

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Hmm, I was told by a lot of people that the One Piece manga had already ended in Japan. Is it still going with more chapters? Or are the just late releasing the Graphic novels?