• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Piece

Rex Kamex

Apparently Volume 40 of One Piece is coming on December 26. The One Piece 3rd Log thing is coming on the 2nd, and of course, this is in Japan.

Brute Root

I'm a Christian
Ya mean the manga's or the show? The show is cool dont ya think? OH! do you have the video game ONE PIECE GRAND BATTLE? It's ALOT of fun, even if you not a one piece fan ^_^ ;003;

Rex Kamex

Brute Root said:
Ya mean the manga's or the show? The show is cool dont ya think? OH! do you have the video game ONE PIECE GRAND BATTLE? It's ALOT of fun, even if you not a one piece fan ^_^ ;003;

The manga. (This is the manga section, anyway.)

Brute Root

I'm a Christian
OH......i guess i posted in the wrong section then? ;001;

Rex Kamex

Yeah.

Anyway, I FOUND A PICTURE OF ONE PIECE VOLUME 40! If I'm reading the book cover right, the volume is called "GIA", or "Gear".

Here.

Rex Kamex

Skiks said:
Yes this is great x3! We finally getting Robin's flashback. Next up is the buster call.

What's going on in that flashback?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
MJC CartoGuy said:
What's going on in that flashback?
[SPOIL]Basically we get to see the CP9 during those time, Robin's mom (poor girl not knowing she just looked at her mom in the face and doesn't know.), and we get to see the buster call next chapter. It also seems we are about to find out why we have 100 years of blank history and why the goverment wants to keep it a secret. Poor Robin though left alone most of the time, hated for her powers, and her only real friends about to die. It's amazing that she was able to gain her archiologist degree at 8 years of age.[/SPOIL]

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
I'm enjoying Robin's flashback so far, but I'm really looking foward to the battle against CP9.

RED1992

Banned
one piece sucks, the guy who drew it is a failure. he makes everyone's mouths the size of a manhole. plus the anime was even worse than the pokemon anime we have now which is virtually impossible.

Rex Kamex

RED1992 said:
one piece sucks, the guy who drew it is a failure. he makes everyone's mouths the size of a manhole. plus the anime was even worse than the pokemon anime we have now which is virtually impossible.

Then why did you post here? So the drawings don't look like your typical manga characters, but does that really matter? Besides, apparently the dub is really bad, but I don't really want to get into that because this is the manga discussion.

Anyway, upon furthur inspection of Volume 40, (it's from s-manga official site, by the way) I found out that it has Chapters 378~388. That's 11 chapters! Also, the current chapter, Chapter 394, has a color spread (if that's what you call it), at least in the beginning. I'm very excited about that. (Black-and-white manga really makes you appreciate color.)

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
RED1992 said:
*looks at his sig*
ummm dbgt is teh stupidest anime ever. i mean it has no plot and too many overpowered people.</raping capital letters yet the statement is highly true>
Idiot frist of all one piece got it's drawing style from the Nightmare Before Christmas. Second if your basing your opinions on dub piece I feel sorry for you. Read the manga and then we will talk. If it sucks so much explain to me why it's so popular.
Anyways the new volume has 11 chapters? o_o Wow I never expected they'd have that many chapters in one volume.

Rex Kamex

It's happened before in a previous volume or few, but I forgot which one/s.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
MJC CartoGuy said:
It's happened before in a previous volume or few, but I forgot which one/s.
I'm not up to date with the number of chapters volume so this is news to me. Now it's time to start saving up for the next english releases of one piece.

castiboy

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
hey it's the first time i'll post here, but it's been like a year since i know this manga, i first watched the anime's first season (not english dub :p) then as no more episodes come for the french version, i read the manga! i'm on the 21st volume now, and i can say the last time i liked something this much was dbz.

so yeah you know now, this manga rocks, i don't see why some people don't like it at all :(

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
castiboy said:
so yeah you know now, this manga rocks, i don't see why some people don't like it at all :(
Because they hate the art due to it being different. =(
[SPOIL]Also The new chapter has the reason why the national goverment wants to keep the 100 years of blank history blank. Seems the world goverment was established right after the blank history so it seems they destroyed an ancient city beforehand. They don't want anyone to know about it. We don't know it's name since they shot the old man talking about it. =( Now Robin revealed that she can read the the polygyphs and she's an archaeologist. So the world goverment has turned their attention to her. The buster call is initiated and we shall see how Robin sank those ships.[/SPOIL]

HK

Radiance of Shadows
While this [spoil]flashback of Robin's is certainly revealing a few things about the history, which makes me wonder more about the ancient weapons and Gol D. Roger's association with them, and I the only one finding it tiresome that Oda has to constantly torment with these flashbacks? I know that it is the usual way to introduce a new pirate to the Straw Hat crew (which solidifies Franky's spot), but I'm just getting... bored by them.[/spoil]

Whatever, I'm still going to be reading it. Although I'm interested to see what exactly is going to occur after this current arc. Seems like the Straw Hats are going to have [spoil]the entire government against them.[/spoil]

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
[SPOIL]Well I just wanna see the buster call in action. Plus Robins past since it took forever.[/SPOIL] D= Package deal.

Speaking of this, i dunno if everybody's heard this already, but usopp's gonna leave the straw hats!!! Later, to save nico robin, he's gonna come back with a creepy mask, a huge stafff/slingshot, ond a cape covering his body. He's gonna call himself the "Sniper King", and everybody's gonna know who he is except luffy and tony tony cfhopper