• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Piece

MarcmenX

Jynx's husband
YES! I KNEW [SPOIL]ZORO WAS GOING TO FIGHT KAKU[/SPOIL]! AND I KNEW [SPOIL]SANJI AND CALIFA[/SPOIL] WERE GOING TO FIGHT! I KNEW I COULD TRUST MY GUT! HAHA!

It's going to be odd seeing Sanji fight a [SPOIL]girl[/SPOIL]... I mean, you know how he got with Bon Clay when ever he turned into Nami, the only difference here is that [SPOIL]Califa is a girl 24/7...[/SPOIL]

Or maybe... [SPOIL]she's a man![/SPOIL] XD

and after [SPOIL]Kaku stabbed his finger into Zoro[/SPOIL], it was obvious those 2 would fight!

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
[SPOIL]I too am wondering how Sanji is going to fight a woman. It's against his code. My take on the matchups:

Zoro vs. Kaku: Well, Kaku is kind of a swordsman, and they did fight briefly in W7. Zoro was already outmatched against Rokushiki, and now Kaku has a Devil Fruit. I'm looking foward to this battle, Zoro's bound to have some new techniques.

Sanji vs. Califa: This one is going to be difficult.Unless Califa ate a man-man fruit or an ugly-ugly fruit (like the reverse of Alvida's fruit) it's going to be quite hard for our favorite love cook. But hey, he's already violated his rule of never using his hands in this arc, so we'll see how it all plays out.

Sogeking vs. Jabura: Not really that surprised. This arc has revolved a lot around Usopp and now he gets to fight the third strongest. I bet we'll be seeing plenty of new tricks form his new Kabuto weapon.

Franky vs. Fukurou: This one came out of nowhere. I wonder what happens if Franky runs out of fuel during the battle...

Nami vs. Kumadori: Well, staff-user against staff-user, I'm eager to see what the new Climatact can do.

Luffy vs. Lucci: While not confirmed, this is the obvious matchup. This is the one I really can't wait for.

Don't know where Chopper fits into all this, but I'm betting he'll fight Spandam and Funkfried.[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

MarcmenX

Jynx's husband
Kecleon Freak said:
[SPOIL]
Franky vs. Fukurou: This one came out of nowhere. I wonder what happens if Franky runs out of fuel during the battle...[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]My guess is chopper will come to save him when he runs out of fuel and starts getting pwned, or pulls off one final speical emergency move he can do when he runs out of fuel...

or Chopper will just be aroud to heal every one after the big battle...

I just can't see Chopper fighting Spandam, but with Oda you never know >.>[/SPOIL]

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
[SPOIL]Spoilers for Chapter 401 have been leaked, and Kaku's devil fruit is... A GIRAFFE fruit! And it looks like Zoro and Sogeking are fighting Jabura and Kaku in the same room. Also as suspected, Jabura's fruit is the Inu Inu fruit Model Wolf.

I suspected that Chopper would fight Spandam because he has noone to fight and they wouldn't give Spandam's sword a devil fruit for nothing.[/SPOIL]

Rex Kamex

It hasn't been an entire month yet, so...

[spoil]Isn't Spandam the big boss of this arc or something? So, naturally Luffy has to fight Spandam or things wouldn't make sense. Also, it doesn't looklike there will be a new One Piece chapter next week.[/spoil]

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
[SPOIL]Spandam is the leader, but he isn't the strongest. (Lucci's douriki is 4000 and Spandam's is 5) He was probably given the position for his tactical skills and leadership. If Luffy fought Spandam instead of Lucci, it would be insanely easy and anticlimactic. Besides, who says Luffy always has to fight the leader? Luffy should fight the strongest fighter. Of course, he could fight Spandam after he defeats Lucci, they are in the same room after all.[/SPOIL]

Z

ZGDK

I just read Volume One and I love it. I'm hoping to get Vol. 2 soon. Ax-Hand Morgan>You

M

Mr. Toto

Gear Third really looks funny. I've gotta say, I can't wait to see that one animated.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Mr. Toto said:
Gear Third really looks funny. I've gotta say, I can't wait to see that one animated.
>.> That's a spoiler, so you should probably cover it.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
[SPOIL]I believe that Gear three is chibi luffy and not a side effect. Why? Because if you pressure something rubber hard enough it will gain a lot of kinetic energy. So I say chibi luffy is just luffy preassuring his body too the max to bring out the strongest blows.[/SPOIL]
Random thought. ;x

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
[SPOIL]I hope Chibi-Luffy reappears in the upcoming battle. He was cute and hilarious at the same time. Hopefully we'll learn just what these Gears are in due time.

In other news, Chapter 405 is out, and Franky's battle isn't over yet. I predict 1 more chapter for his battle and maybe 1 more for Chopper's, then Nami's, and finally Soge/Zoro vs. Jabuwolf and Kakuraffe.[/SPOIL]

Rex Kamex

Last edited:

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
Nice cover, but I didn't expect it to be red, seeing as how Robin's color has always been purple. [SPOIL]Sogeking[/SPOIL] and Luffy back to back is pretty cool, [SPOIL]and I love how Robin is doing the Dereshi smile.[/SPOIL]