• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Pokemon Wonder

Should we allow Dragonite to have Multiscale or not?

• Keep it

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No Multiscale

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigoodra

Yes because everything has an ice move (besides HP Ice, which doesn't matter because almost no ice move OHKO's Dnite with Multiscale) and can set rocks up. Lets also waste a turn using something like Worry Seed so the opponent can just DD up for free like Multiscale lets it do in the first place and proceed to start slammin'.

Donphan. SR and Ice Shard.

TuGaWaR 545

The Orderly Destroye
Damn, I would enter, but Darkrai is ban... Hey, how come only half of the Ubers are banned?

Ninja Dog

Banned
Damn, I would enter, but Darkrai is ban... Hey, how come only half of the Ubers are banned?

You could always enter with something that isn't darkrai.

Excadrill and Garchomp are the only ubers not on the list.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Yea, errrr, any news on when the tourney will start? :3

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I know, me and my Reuincli are getting bored

p.s.
that is plural for Reuniclus. ;)

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
Name: blobman94
PO Name: changes always has blobman in it
Partner Pokemon: spiritomb

Metroid

Look at my post.
are signups open,if they are-

Name:look up
PO Name:I have many
Partner Pokemon:Haxorous

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
I deeply apologise for my bout of inactivity. Allow me to rifle through the thread, then declare the battles begin. :/

Here's a tournament thingy that I got from a randomiser. Also, please note that it will be Jets against Willie Nelson, and Takeo against Cooloolcool, rather than those 4 getting a free pass. In Round 3 there will be 1 person thrown to the next round randomly, though.
http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator?ref=NXVAUBNNSB

EDIT: Oh, great. Just brilliant. Look who I'm up against, with the Heatran!

Last edited:

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
So I'm up against 6 Rotom Washing machines? Great. I hate those things...

Ninja Dog

Banned
Activity post. Have contacted my opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.