• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Pokemon Wonder

Should we allow Dragonite to have Multiscale or not?

• Keep it

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No Multiscale

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
It didn't say in the OP unreleased DW abilities weren't allowed. Suck it up and move on

still don't say they are allowed and to be fair if they are allowed thats just stupid because i am sure people would of picked other pokes with great dw abilities and i would too

such as Serperior

Last edited:

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Seeing as Unreleased DW pokes, are usually banned, I would imagine they would have to be expressly said they are allowed for them to be used.

you used an unreleased dw abilty on me to win so in fact i win unless you are allowed unreleased dw abiltys which would kill the whole thing

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Rairyan-vs-TheGrandConqueror--2012-04-28

Yeah.. Unreleased DW abilities seemed to be banned more by common sense. No one used Contrary Serperior or Imposter Ditto. While the OP didn't specifically ban them most tournaments seem to assume people just know better than to use Pokemon that "don't yet exist".

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
After being contacted by Rairyan, I thought it over, and decided we'll let this one roll, and, we may possibly allow Rairyan to go against Takeo. I did think unreleased things would. E common sense, but I'll have to go and edit the op again. No unreleased DW abilities are allowed.

entrawarrior

Won against Pokemonpa7 in best of 5, gg.
Heatrans always win against earthquake.

Last edited:

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
Feh. okay, so we got 4 battles done from the... 14 needed. Battles left are:
Narwhal15 vs. Scubasteve23
Extroph vs. Dragonuser
Barbeller vs. Aenea
Jirachiuser1 vs. The3rdH0kage
Overlordmewtwo vs.
Ninja Dog vs. blobman94
TheMaster vs. John Wallrein
AssassinSceptile vs. D.Gray Man
Pkmner vs. Bjarneos
Jets vs. Willie Nelson

Last edited:

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Contacted Rairyan. I am resigning from this tournament. Both he and I know that he would win without my using Mold Breaker. I am a rule follower, and the rules at first never said that I couldn't use unreleased DW abilities, so that's exactly what I did. Had they said that initially, I never would have used Mold Breaker.

Like I said in your VM, Rairyan, GL with your future matches.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Won gg, although this isnt my win its LUCARIOS

Lucario_by_zx45.jpg

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So i have a feeling that I will have a tough time with my battle . I use Staraptor and my opponent is using Mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.