• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Pokemon Wonder

Should we allow Dragonite to have Multiscale or not?

• Keep it

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No Multiscale

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
Yep, read right, but you really can battle me. My Sceptile's are bored. No, pkmner, you are battling BH.

bjarneos

naruto problems
Pkmner was only active after the deadline i was active before so normaly im in round 2

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
No, you were both active, but pkmner was more active. Abrar, you're against Jets. EmeraldGoblin... I can't even see you on the site thing.

FUUUU- Sorry, forgot to add you in. I suppose we can add you in to Round 2 if Narwhal agrees to fight you. Your Pokemon is Kyurem, right?

Last edited:

bjarneos

naruto problems
^^ thats not true i was in the weekend much much online only not so much on serebii but on xat i said that to him

Please post a round 2 bracket. You can't expect people to know who their opponents are, as tournament leader it is your job to handle that :)

Unless you already posted it and I'm just blind.

bjarneos

naruto problems
Ok now i gonna say this is stupid and you only let pkmner in because he is older and can fight more on diffrent times

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
Yeah, well, sorry. The four people that haven't battled are going to be kicked, and we're through to Round 2. This time, matchups will be -
Dragonuser vs. Barbeller
Entrawarrior vs. Rairyan
Blobman94 vs. TheMaster
Jets vs. Abrar14
Jirachiuser1 vs. Takeo
BlueHarvest vs. pkmner
Narwhal15 vs. EmeraldGoblin

I have this. I can't edit the challenge thing for what ever reason, so here you go.

Utopian

faults & feats
Umm your never on xat. L0L

more activity! Been online errday allday!

Status
Not open for further replies.