• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

one single task

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
Hey!I am currently in the process of restarting my soul silver,i will trade my good pokemon and items over to another game and get them back when i can use them.I don't want to use soo much time so I'm going to solo the gym leaders.....

What do you think what started can do it?As i progress pokemon will come back to me,here is my team:

Floatzel level:44
Charizard leval:62
Raikou level:100
Tyranitar level:100 (shiny)
Scizor level:76
Espeon level:62

So is typhlosion worthy of glory?Feraligatr?maybe even Meganium....

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
What do you think what started can do it?

wut.

You're probably better off just using your Starter if you're going for a speed run, if I'm interpreting your definition of "solo the gym leaders" correctly. Typhlosion and Feraligatr rock for that, but Meganium has difficulty due to basically every gym having an advantage against her.

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
i meant to say starter woops lol i just want to get more xp and i cbb to keep doing runs of red and champ so i want the kanto to realize i am ownage!

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
i meant to say starter woops lol i just want to get more xp and i cbb to keep doing runs of red and champ so i want the kanto to realize i am ownage!

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Erm, do you mean pwnage? Also: you haven't given us anything to work with here...you know, like moves, natures, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.