• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team! (559)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww, Angie blushing when Ash reached his hand out to her was cute hee hee. I liked seeing Jessie ride on Hippowdon and Ash riding on Spoink as well, plus the summer camp farewell scene was touching.

The whole summer academy ended here, which was a relief to me because I thought it was filler. But I liked when Ash and Angie said goodbye. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked this episode with the race, although I wish Jessie could have won for once. I liked the Ash and Angie moment at the end, too. I'm gonna miss Conway even though he freaks me out lol. Liked that Brock was flirting with Nurse Joy. :p

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The whole summer academy ended here, which was a relief to me because I thought it was filler. But I liked when Ash and Angie said goodbye. :)

I thought that the summer camp served its purpose and was mainly supposed to be fun and not too serious. I'm mostly just glad that Ash and Angie went from being kind of like rivals to ending up as friends here.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I'm mostly just glad that Ash and Angie went from being kind of like rivals to ending up as friends here.

More like pseudo-lovers lol. They didn't like each other much when this camp arc began, but that changed by this episode and Angie clearly liked Ash as more than just a friend.

Leonhart

Imagineer
What I appreciated about the end of the summer academy was seeing all the wacky antics, such as Satoshi riding on that Baneboo, and the race across the lake. Aoi making good use of Laplace's Ice Beam reminded me of what Satoshi did at the Natsukan Gym, and Satoshi helping Aoi in the chasm was sweet. I chuckled when Kouhei and Musashi were competing.

Daizy

I call you honey
Why does Ash always come in first or second in every non league competition he's in? Conway didn't get a farewell scene. Maybe this means he will follow the group and stalk them.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I kind of wish that we had seen a much more memorable farewell scene for Aoi here since she was Satoshi's new best friend, yet she got such a generic departure.

Scorbunnie

Ash riding on Spoink was so funny and embarrassing at the same time. The whole relay race part of the episode was awesome and I was so sad when the summer camp ended because it was one of the best arcs of the Diamond and Pearl series :(

Zamin

I laughed out loud when Magikarp was selected as Jessie's Pokemn, that was a very funny moment.

It was nice seeing Team Rocket not as villainous in this arc, ok Jessie was kinda bad when she started fights with other trainers to stay in front but other that I liked them not just being in the same role.

It was an awesome arc and all the episodes at the summer school were very entertaining.

Overrated arc. I loved Dawn and Grimer dabbing. XY's one is the same but better because of the Amourshipping moment.

Last edited:

RafaSceptile

No Patrick, Amourshipping doesn't make anything better or not. In fact, it probably makes things worse because it waste time in something unidirectional and unnecesary for the plot of the arc.
Anyways, outside of the Lumineon episode, the arc was enjoyable, the only problem is that it was filler, but oh well, it's Pokémon, so that was expected.

Last edited:

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Overrated arc. I loved Dawn and Grimer dabbing. XY's one is the same but better because of the Amourshipping moment.
Really? This one too me, felt far better in every aspect because I felt much more heavily invested in characters like Angie and Conway more than I have ever felt invested in T*evor, T*erno or S*auna. XY had a Good Ash (Just like DP) but it falls flat in Independent-Arcs for other Characters and has them depend way too much on Ash unlike with Characters in DP.