• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team! (559)

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Oh Musalina-sama, you and your new stalker friend are the stuff that worthwhile week-long waits are made of. Specifically, over-the-top dollops of 'cute' and the art of appearing from the shadows. Check on the back of any Mars bar wrapper, I can assure you they exist.

Brilliant episode, even if it was slightly pokémon-athon in execution. Regardless, I'm tempted to say it was handled much better than that one, but I don't know. Should I? That'd be pretty risky to claim, 'ah reckon. Anyone willing to beat me senseless for suggesting such a thing? Heracross, where art thou?

Best parts were definately:

-Garchomp, not doing a particulary good job of living up to it's so-called pseudo legendary status. But, as we all know, imperfections are what make one perfect.
It's also nice to see that thing actually flying like the dex claims it can. Though considering it's a land shark, you can't help but wonder 'why?'.

-Jes-uhh, Musalina's fury as she stomped over to Magikarp's landing spot, grabbing it and flailing it around in a fit of frustration, before being whipped across the water like a flat stone thrown by a bored kid on a hot summers day down at the beach. Long winded.

-Everyone's favourite Hikari stalker creeping the absolute kawaii out of the aforementioned self-proclaimed idol.

-The fact that, despite her team lost and she had come within inches of winning the triathalon, Musalina still got a happy ending out of this. I'll be honest - I'd been expecting her to blow her cover, lose the worship of her fanbase, or something that would dampen this entire experience, but no; they did good, gave her a meal, and a troupe of adoring fans that still loved her to itty bitty pieces. Bless~

-Aoi is adorable, even if she has confused numerous viewers when it comes to the all important subject that is gender. I don't know why I think she is, but I'm afraid that's what I now believe.

-Muku.ARMPIT MASSAGE

Quick question; What the hell is it Jessie has been adding to the end of her sentences under the guise of Musalina? Seriously, it's been bugging the heck out of me for weeks now.

uber gon

Accept Change
This episode was great, epecially the part with the Garchomp, he's so cute ^^.QUOTE]

When it was racing was it spinning, or flapping its "wings"?

-Aoi is adorable, even if she has confused numerous viewers when it comes to the all important subject that is gender.
Even after it was made clear she was female during her intro? Damn, Junko-san has a knack of sounding like the opposite gender of her characters (and the fact Aoi's being played by Naruto's seiyuu is hilarious in itself, given that these two series have to take turns doing hour specials)...>_>

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
When it was racing was it spinning, or flapping its "wings"?

It was just gliding along, though struggling because he was carrying a boy on his back ^^

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't know where this came from - I've heard it several times now - but Aoi's seiyuu is not Junko Takeuchi, it's Miho Hino ^^

I have nothing to say about this episode since pretty much everything has already been covered by other people, but add me to the people who LOVED this episode. Conway's laughs...:D

Gravy said:
What the hell is it Jessie has been adding to the end of her sentences under the guise of Musalina? Seriously, it's been bugging the heck out of me for weeks now.
"~riiin" is, unless I've missed some crazy new trend, a pretty meaningless speech quirk that Musalina has to come off as 'cute', similar to May's "~kamo" and Shaymin's "~deshu".

Edit: Pardon me, seems like it's "~rii", not "~riin" x)

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
It was just gliding along, though struggling because he was carrying a boy on his back ^^

Yeah, but it looked like it was spinning its body to get momentum or something. Heh, I guess even Garchomp aren't all great flyers.:D

Also, we find out that it is a BAD idea to flip a Staraptor's hair thingie.:p

uber gon

Accept Change

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Too bad Brock didn´t even mention his own Onix when he got his rental one. Or did he?

damn, Geodude already beat me to it.

And as stated before, I think some rental Pokémon could have needed some more screentime like the spring-pig or the Hippo ( because it deserves more screentime with a good AD after its HORRIBLE debut episode) and...of course...the rentals from episode 1 of this Summer school arc.
I can´t help it but think that this arc would have been so much better if the first rentals would have stayed with the characters for the whole arc.

seriously. I mean, four episodes of Satoshi with a Raichu? Hell yeah!

...so, does Conway have, like, gills or something?

do the characters in the games have gills? Wait... LOL! Games and anime... though in all seriousness, this seems to me like the first time we've seen the anime showcase both Dive and Dig's usage on the field (even though Dive is no longer an HM and can't be learned by Floatsel... though it might learn it if Dive's HM status is restored, which is almost guaranteed to happen in Magma Ruby and Ocean Sapphire version).

Brilliant episode, even if it was slightly pokémon-athon in execution. Regardless, I'm tempted to say it was handled much better than that one, but I don't know. Should I? That'd be pretty risky to claim, 'ah reckon. Anyone willing to beat me senseless for suggesting such a thing? Heracross, where art thou?

I still see him on AIM now and again.

-Jes-uhh, Musalina's fury as she stomped over to Magikarp's landing spot, grabbing it and flailing it around in a fit of frustration, before being whipped across the water like a flat stone thrown by a bored kid on a hot summers day down at the beach. Long winded.

speed is pretty much Koiking's only halfway decent stat in the games, and this episode apparently demonstrates this fact.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
^^ This guy's a blast! All bow to the hilarious Yamato-sama

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
seriously. I mean, four episodes of Satoshi with a Raichu? Hell yeah!

You know, I was pretty ticked that Raichu wasn't even a great battler! He was such a wimp! But at least Ash broke through to it eventually.

Dattebayo

Banned
The race got me pretty entertained, especially when Jessie got the almighty Magikarp. Woot21 will be so proud of this. Not only that, but the Summer School arc is now over, finally!

Brumrha

Banned
Talk about a frantic way to end all this...

Things like this get me all worked up in such a way that I can neither sit nor stand still. & the winner is... the Ketchup Boy!! It's great for him to actually win something else other than a gym fight. Connway & Jess sure brought some stiff competition, but their lack of physical fitness proved to be a downfall for both of them.

Speaking of Connway, if he keeps up with all this stalking of girls, he'll end up getting kicked in the nuts. *snickers*

In any case, this proves to be a much-needed diversion from waiting for the Hearthome Gym to open...

*continues to linger around*