1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

One Year Later...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by chosen_one386, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chosen_one386

chosen_one386 Angel of Chaos

This is the first time I have been back to the forum in one year. I used to love it here, but after I gave up Pokemon after eight years of being a Pokefan, I gradually stopped coming here. Now, I'm back after a year and I have a question...

Should I come back and become a Pokefan once again?

I've missed so much over the past year, I feel like I can't get back in the stride of things. Plus, my life is moving pretty fast right now. I'm getting ready for college and my junior and senior years. I want to come back, but a year later, I don't know what to do.

If you'd like to talk, you can either post here or PM me! I'm so glad to be back!

2. Hero

Hero OOHH YEE YOU WANT ME

Hmm well that depends. Nobody really cares, this thread will be closed because it's stupid and pointless, and nobody really cares. Aside from that, I guess nobody cares.

3. Hero

Hero OOHH YEE YOU WANT ME

Hmm well that depends. Nobody really cares, this thread will be closed because it's stupid and pointless, and nobody really cares. Aside from that, I guess nobody cares.

4. GoldenArcanine

GoldenArcanine Well-Known Member

it's up to you. noone can pick. you can play pokemon but don't let it rule your life. play it when your bored and have free time, not during a lecture.

5. XxSaintx

XxSaintx Well-Known Member

I think you should leave because no one cares. no srsly.

6. mimefan

mimefan Banned

I don't know if you want to stay stay if you don't here's the door.

7. Umbreon_13

Umbreon_13 Well-Known Member

well with all the preperations i wouldn't it will just distract you more if you do but then again it might help i don't know how but that is up to you if you come back or not

8. Rave

Rave Banned

Advise thread. Don't trash up Misc. than it already is.

9. Rave

Rave Banned

Advise thread. Don't trash up Misc. than it already is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.