• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Online business? Where should I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayZz

I want to start an online business and hopefbuully be my own boss some day, however I’m not sure where to start. Any entrepreneurs here?

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
It might be a good idea to start by asking a lawyer or an accountant. Or by attending business school.

Assuming you already have some experience, I know Amazon & Walmart let users sell through their websites.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
What type of online business do you want to start? Online shopping? If it’s that then I suggest you try opening an Etsy or eBay store to practice online transactions and payments and managing a store’s inventory on a database. From there you can get your own domain once you get enough customers interested in whatever you are selling.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
You might have better luck googling this question. Or pursuing some type of education on the subject. But if you're more of a"I wanna try some stuff first," Type a person... Figure out what people need/want whether a product or a service and then monetize it. If you're not sure what people need, you can always think about what you need that you haven't been able to find online, and start there.

KillerDraco

This isn't really so much of a tech discussion as it is business advice, so I'm gonna close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.