• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Online Team consisting pf nothing but favorites...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
100 pages of a Law book is a lot, you know? Law is a complex subject and I told it was for the day after. I'm not saying everyone is stupid, but if you've played other games, specially rpg complex games, you'll know that this one is not that difficult to figure out.

And I'm still trying to give him some advice, you can "flame me" and post advice in the same reply, man.

Finally, I'm not that arrogant. I think it does not take more than one month. But it took for me, as I read and read before creating my forum acc and coming. So, the conclusion is: if I think my argument is valid, which I do, I'd be assuming that I'm not that wise, cause it took me more than one month, lol.

100 pages of anything still isn't a lot, you could analyze every page and still be done at a comfortable time.
This IS a complex game, up until a few days ago you didn't porperly know what a counter was, so you can't really say you know a lot about the game.
i could post advice, again, but i'm not going to.
SNORT@you saying you're not that arrogant.
SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT??
Basically you say it takes no more than 1 month to become great at this game, then you say it took longer than that for you to become adequate.
Contradictory, much.

MajorGambit

I cant really see how this team is Sala weak.Cresselia can handle him pretty well.
I think that this team has a slight ghost weakness.Scarfgar can 2HKO every poke in your team bar
On Breloom change facade to seed bomb so you are not walled completely by ghost and to hit swampert.

Offtopic:I agree with gingbino11.
Also respect to those who use their favourite pokes in competitive battling (and they are doing well).That means skill IMO.

Hope I helped.

ps.lets make a FLAME MAJORGAMBIT thread and flame him there.There is no point killing this thread for such a stupid reason.

He added cresslia after we pointed out the mence weakness.

MajorGambit

Major, who the **** do you think you are? You just made the most hypocritical statement i have ever seen posted here, so please realize what your saying before you say it.

Gren Draco is in the right because HE WAS TRYING to help the OP with the team. When you say dumb **** like ZONG SALAMENCE WEAK LOLZOR GET A COUNTER!!!!11!!1 when he actually has a Cresselia to handle most Mence.

So stop whatever your doing, calm down, get some friends, and take a break from this game for a while, because its obviously not for you, not the competitive part anyway.

Anyways, OP, your team is pretty decent if your using it for Wifi. I will have more to say later, but one thing that really sticks out is that your using Facade > Seed Bomb on Breloom, which is not what you should be using. Seed Bomb offers great coverage while being a very hard hitting attack.

Your Cresselia's EV should also be looked at because your wasting HP Evs aren't getting pivotal Leftovers Point and if you want to, you can change the Def EV to a jump point if you want to put all your extra EVs into somethinguseful, like SAtk or SDef. Ill explain later.

Anyway good job.

Lol at your get some friends. My life is not a pokemon game forum, sir. If you have many forum friends, good for you. I don't need any. You guys are flaming and all the stuff and they guy just saw he was mence weak and added cresslia, turning the team better.
I'm sorry if your life resumes to coming to an internet forum and flaming somebody. I'm not nervous, at all. No need to calm down or follow any of your advice. I actually enjoy when you guys piss off with no reason, as the team WAS mence weak before cress was added. ;)

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Lol at your get some friends. My life is not a pokemon game forum, sir. If you have many forum friends, good for you. I don't need any. You guys are flaming and all the stuff and they guy just saw he was mence weak and added cresslia, turning the team better.
I'm sorry if your life resumes to coming to an internet forum and flaming somebody. I'm not nervous, at all. No need to calm down or follow any of your advice. I actually enjoy when you guys piss off with no reason, as the team WAS mence weak before cress was added. ;)

Can't you just die?
Please?

ExplodingMuk

Cheese and Crackers

Wow. Such a Flame. We need to ban you. Bad. And OP, don't listen to him. All he does is point out the obvious, and then he criticizes what HE says, and blames others for it. You need to be banned MajorGambit**.

ExplodingMuk

Cheese and Crackers
Rate of Online Team consisting pf nothing but favorites...

Typhlosion@Choice Scarf
*Blaze*
[Rash]
EVs: 120 Att, 252 Sp. Att, 136 Speed
-Eruption
-Focus Punch
-Hidden Power Ice
-Earthquake

I'd say Flare Blitz or something of the sort. Toxic also would work well, because most fire switch-ins are bulky waters, all of which hate being Intoxicated.

I'll probably rate later. Sorry for double post.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
At the above posters, when MajorGambit posted his f**ktard comment, this team lacked a mence counter, so that is not the reason I'm going off at him.

And MajorGamibit, F*CK YOU.

calum

Banned
MajorGambit

After taking a look at your RainSand team I truly realise how useless you are.

Im sure that team was very successful for you.

Now, before Gren Dracos wish is granted (hopefully) I would like to say that 1 month of playing Pokemon does not mean you are an expert, in fact it still means you are a Noob.

No amount of reading useless Smogon articles is going to help this. You need to get out and make friends who are better than you (in my case DIGITAL LOVE / Salavoir / Blue Ace / Rad3n / Kingdrom / Rhys) and learn off them.

EDIT: No more flamming

and everyone click my Pokemon in my sig

Last edited:

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
EDIT: No more flamming

Why don't you just tell me to jump off a cliff?!?!?!

And to the new-er team.

Looks a lot better. Most threats are handled well, and there is no Luke weakness, as an above poster pointed out, as if it knows crunch, Gliscor takes it. While if it knows Ice Punch, Duskinior takes it.

And calum, I click your damned eggs every day.

calum

Banned
Thanks Gingbino, because of this you can flame!

Ill click yours

AirHorton

Shall we battle?
Last edited:

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
calum forgot me, but I'll let him off with a warning.

I don't understand why everyone is getting so ****** at MajorGambit. Yes, I have read his posts, and I agree that he usually just points out a problem (Usually Salamence, and again in his defense, many teams ARE weak to it, thats just how it works) This whole situation is exactly like another forum member who was bagged on at first for "flaming teams without offering suggestions" and now many people practically worship him and the ground he walks on. SPOILER: I'm talking about Rhys29.

@MajorGambit: The reason people get ****** at you is because you only state whats wrong with a team, while, more often than not, you just leave it at that. Please state HOW they're weak to something, and how to fix it.

Quite honestly, I see potential in you rater-wise. You have a long way to go, but right now you're way better off than most of the new members recently joining.

Before anyone says so, I'm not choosing a side. From what I've read you're all being quite childish. Just keep it somewhat civil, instead of turning every RMT into a flame war.

calum

Banned
Hey your egg hatched DL, congrats

And ill edit my post putting your name in Bold and a lot larger.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Digital Love is like the Jesus Christ of competitive battling.

This whole situation is exactly like another forum member who was bagged on at first for "flaming teams without offering suggestions" and now many people practically worship him and the ground he walks on. SPOILER: I'm talking about Rhys29.

The same exact thing happened to me back in my noob days too you know.

@MajorGambit: The reason people get ****** at you is because you only state whats wrong with a team, while, more often than not, you just leave it at that. Please state HOW they're weak to something, and how to fix it.

The problem is that Mence is uncounterable by definition, so stating out the complete obvious in nearly all of your posts is just annoying, as the forum's responses to him can clearly demonstrate, in addition to your latter claim of how he does not suggest anything to remedy it.

Quite honestly, I see potential in you rater-wise. You have a long way to go, but right now you're way better off than most of the new members recently joining.

I have to agree as well, I also show sympathy for him because he reminds me of Rhys and myself.

Just keep it somewhat civil, instead of turning every RMT into a flame war.

But the forums are in desperate need of entertainment!

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
Digital Love is like the Jesus Christ of competitive battling.

Quoting for posterity

also, every time I see one of Blue Ace's Pokemon pictures my soul purifies a little bit

But the forums are in desperate need of entertainment!

This can be true at times.

also I had no idea BA was ever considered a n00b. Granted, I arrived after BA was "considered" one, but eh

My point still stands though; It's just another BA/Rhys scenario again.

Last edited:

raymund

SofaKingCool
i think u shud change ur noir to something like a rotom forme because its better in many ways than noir.
@evryone arguing over gambit:
sure he says things like that but he gets right to the point

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
I want to say something nice and long and flamey, but he hasn't responding.
So here's a picture of a rabbit with a pancake on it's head:
bunny_pancake.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.