• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Online Team consisting pf nothing but favorites...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
it should also be stickyed, so we can see the death of MajorGambit again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and againand again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again!

YAY!

ExplodingMuk

Cheese and Crackers
Sure should

it should also be stickyed, so we can see the death of MajorGambit again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and againand again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again!

YAY!

Well, with the amount of flaming that is going on, it'll remain right by them.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Well, ya can't blame us.

And this is probably one of the longest RMT's in a while......

calum

Banned
Cresselia@Leftovers
*Levitate*
[Bold]
EVs: 204 HP, 252 Def, 52 Sp. Def
-Charge Beam
-Ice Beam
-Sleep Talk
-Rest

252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpDef Bold

Gliscor@Leftovers
*Sand Veil*
[Impish]
EVs: 252 HP, 100 Att, 156 Def,
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Stealth Rock
-Roost

252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe Jolly

Dusknoir@Leftovers
*Pressure*
[Careful]
EVs: 252 HP, 76 Def, 180 Sp. Def
-Shadow Sneak
-Fire Punch
-Will-o-Wisp
-Pain Split

252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpDef

Breloom@Toxic Orb
*Poison Heal*
[Jolly]
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Att., 252 Speed
-Sword Dance
-Seed Bomb
-Spore
-Mach Punch

44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe Adamant

or 44 HP / 248 Atk / 216 Spe

ExplodingMuk

Cheese and Crackers
Man. I'm surprised at MajorGambit(ch) (his new nickname FTW!) hasn't pointed out the misspelling of the thread. Or you're (OP) weakness to DD T-Tar without Breloom and Gliscor. To remedy this, I'd recommend Scizor.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe Jolly

i thought 116/176/216 Impish was better use of EV's? since 116 HP hits a lefties point and 176 is a def jump point, so it takes physical hits better.

Last edited:

Kingdrom

Turn Away Again
Now I'm going to be like Blue Ace because he set a precedent.

calum forgot me, but I'll let him off with a warning.

I don't understand why everyone is getting so ****** at MajorGambit. Yes, I have read his posts, and I agree that he usually just points out a problem (Usually Salamence, and again in his defense, many teams ARE weak to it, thats just how it works) This whole situation is exactly like another forum member who was bagged on at first for "flaming teams without offering suggestions" and now many people practically worship him and the ground he walks on. SPOILER: I'm talking about Rhys29.

Hmm. This didn't happen to me. In fact, I trolled Blue Ace when I came here. Like this.
@MajorGambit: The reason people get ****** at you is because you only state whats wrong with a team, while, more often than not, you just leave it at that. Please state HOW they're weak to something, and how to fix it.

This is funny. The most common thing I see Reno point out in RMT's (other than to add descriptions) is Mamoswine weakness.

Quite honestly, I see potential in you rater-wise. You have a long way to go, but right now you're way better off than most of the new members recently joining.

Agreed. I've watched MajorGambit battle before, and he thinks through his moves.

To get rid of noobiness, go to Smogon. They kick the BS out of you real quick.

Last edited:

calum

Banned
Oh, that is a nice spread Gren.

I couldnt remember the one I had previously, but that one work well

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
Hmm. This didn't happen to me. In fact, I trolled Blue Ace when I came here. Like this.

You troller you

This is funny. The most common thing I see Reno point out in RMT's (other than to add descriptions) is Mamoswine weakness.

Reno *usually* gives suggestions on how to remedy the weakness however. Also, a lot of teams can at least have chunks ripped out of them from Mamoswine.

Agreed. I've watched MajorGambit battle before, and he thinks through his moves.

To get rid of noobiness, go to Smogon. They kick the BS out of you real quick.

Yeah, Smogon. I've never gone there, but that's just me. They are pretty much superior in every way (No offense intended, it's just the truth)

Kill.Mate.Repeat.

Feel My Aura
Lol at your get some friends. My life is not a pokemon game forum, sir. If you have many forum friends, good for you. I don't need any. You guys are flaming and all the stuff and they guy just saw he was mence weak and added cresslia, turning the team better.
I'm sorry if your life resumes to coming to an internet forum and flaming somebody. I'm not nervous, at all. No need to calm down or follow any of your advice. I actually enjoy when you guys piss off with no reason, as the team WAS mence weak before cress was added. ;)

Yeah, i know its fine, because irl you will always be an ***-wipe, and i might be able to flame you on a forum, but it's because you reflect your douchbaggery (sp?) here on people who are just trying to help. All the other new posters on this CRMT, including myself, aim to help people, not to flame people who are trying to help.

Reno, please just close this, the OP hasn't gathered anything but **** from this thread.

AirHorton

Shall we battle?
Dusknoir's Shadow Sneak even with Stab does not do much to opposing pokemon. Give it Thunderpunch to take care of Gyarados. Hope I helped!

Reno

so adorable...
The most common thing I see Reno point out in RMT's (other than to add descriptions) is Mamoswine weakness.

I gave up rating because modding this place sucks the enthusiasm out of you. Especially when I put in all the work to see it in the exact same state as it was.

Whatever, this thread has gone on long enough.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.