• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Only for Her (AU Contestshipping, PG-13)

Sorry for not reviewing earlier! I guess I just got busy with school stuff. Anyways, I'm happy that you got more reviews for your fic, but, dammit, it deserves more lol!

Anyways, like always, your writing was awesome and they way that you played out the story was very cool too. lol at how Dawn was the **** of the sotry, making out with Drew and then Ash! I love how you made May not want to jump in to Drew's arms immediately after his confession and also at how she was stillkindabutnotasmuchassheshouldhavebeenhaditnotbeenforthefactthatshewasinlovewith him mad

And also, that was a great way to end it. I loved this fanfic very, very, very much! And I hope to see more things from you soon! btw, you wrote advanceshipping very good! *coughcoughMAYBETHENEXTFICCANBEADVANCESHIPPINGcoughcough*

whoopsie, ignore that please xDDD

I have an alternate ending and deleted scenes for this fic! The alternate ending is what the Gala would've been like if Ash hadn't broken his ankle (seeing that was like a last minute idea). Things are pretty much more difficult for Drew.

And the deleted scenes are also mostly from the Gala, including some smexy Originshipping, a ****** off Paul, a drunken Caroline, and a crazed Solidad-obsessed Harley attempting to break into the Maples' Mansion...
Sounds like fun, no? If you're interested in reading, lemme know in a review and I'll put them up eventually!

Again, thanks for reading! See ya in another fic...

-The Renowned Obscurity

yes, yes, and yes! The deleted scenes sound very funny and I'd love to read an alternate ending where Ash is not in pain *shotxD*

csisps_26

Roark <3
I wouldn't mind the alternate ending though. But... Will May & Drew still be together in the end?
As they began to move to the music, something fluttered from May’s pocket, ignored by the both of them. But on it were the two words that pretty much started it all…

‘Wanna dance?’

Last edited:

Hobo.Melody

hobos.journal
This was good. -^^- I loved the plot, and the orginality of it was awsome!

I didn't see any mistakes. . . [Probably 'cause I was too wrapped up in the story. xD]

Although I don't agree with Dawn being that, um, 'bad' I think it made the story fit together. Though I WOULD have LOVED to see that ****** off Paul. xD Guess I'll have to wait/look for the deleted scence thingie.

Loved it when Drew/Gary challenged each other. xD

Emerald eyes glinting, Drew glanced over at the other couple. “Is this a challenge, Oak?”

Gary shrugged, Misty still in his arms. “Only if you take it that way, Hayden,” he tacked on, solely for the purpose of getting under Drew’s skin.

The chartreuse-haired man grinned mischievously. “Then challenge accepted.”

Favorite part everah!

Keep up the good work!

-Kat

^Thank you!
I dunno why I decided to make Dawn the "bad" character. Though I could possibly see an older Dawn doing that because she's so popular with every guy/girl/Pokemon whatever. O.O
I'm glad you liked the dance-off part. That was originally going to be apart of the deleted scenes actually, but I changed my mind.

I'm not sure when the deleted scenes will be coming (I'm lazy) but yeah, writing a p/o-ed Paul will be fun!

MapleRoses

Jaejoong is HERO
wha!
great fic~!!

Ash began to move away painstakingly, step-by-step on the crutches.
Poor Ash..

Okay, now for mistakes~!

As much as I hate to admit it, you’re probably going to need a another partner.”
another

“Yeah, but not after being mauled by your dogs (explaining his disheveled appearabce) and then electrocuted by your invisible fence, explaining why my hair is standing up like it is!”

appearance

overall: a great story and plot. Awesome descriptions. Keep it up!
P.S: I really liked (and maybe envy) your describing skills! 8D

AsianAngel

Love is mysterious
That was an awesome fic! Poor Ash, May had to dump him in the end. Although, I prefer Drew and May. Ash could've just stayed with Misty cuz their so cute together! Not exactly sure about Drew's playboy attitude and Dawn's unfaithfulness. But seriously, the way you changed their personalities made the fic so awesome! Good job ^^!

^Thanks for reviewing.
Since it's an alternate universe fic in which the characters are older, I decided to give them a little twist to add more fun. I dunno, I guess that's the way I picture the older versions of the characters.
I'm changed the personality changes helped with your overall enjoyment of the story!

While I do like Pokeshipping, having Ash go back to Misty and taking her away from Gary would result in too much drama that I didn't feel like writing. There was already enough with the AshxMayxDrew triangle! ^^;; Haha.

Once again, thanks and I'm glad you liked it!

MapleRoses

Jaejoong is HERO
it's okay, though~
Sorry for just pointing typos only, I must say I'm really bad at grammar >.<

Yea, it's good to have AshxMayxDrew triangle!
May n Drew, then Ash and May!
*evil laugh*

btw, your descriptions are not overboard at all, really >.>

ChewieJ

Pokémon Writer
I've read this story many times, but I still like it!
I'm a big Contestshipping fan.
It's hard to find good Contestshipping stories, but yours is by far one of the best.
Please keep up the good work!