• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Only for those who wanted a GSC Remake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Yes, MD 2 seems to be real but...dun worry, fellow GSC Fans....Although it was wad we really wanted for this game, we knew it wont come.But dun worry! I am sure, that there would be a Remake in the new future...refer to all my posts in the new games thread.

So dun worry guys...GSC Remake Soon!
Lets just be patient^^!

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
Well, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but I'm going to avoid holding my breath and passing out from aphxyiation. While I would love to revisit Johto, they'd have to drop Kanto(since it was already done in LG/FR) and put something else. Maybe the Orange Islands?

I hope so, I love the G/S/C a lot. Lets all hope that it comes soon.

G/S/C G/S/C G/S/C! No No G/S/C?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Wwwhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Baba Want G/S/C Remake!!!!

Last edited:

FireKero!

SWABLR
No need for a G/S/C remake. Sevvi Islands was enough. And Gale of Darkness.

However, a Gold and Crystal (Silver) remake would be more convient then relying on Colloseum and Gale of Darkness for extra 2nd Gen. Pokes.

Argento

Sic Transit Gloria
Evidence being?

And if they remade G/S/C, as much as I loved them, being my favorite games, they would also have to remake Kanto, which I doubt they'd do twice.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Evidence being?

And if they remade G/S/C, as much as I loved them, being my favorite games, they would also have to remake Kanto, which I doubt they'd do twice.

If they made A g/s/c remake why would they have to make A Kanto remake?

the legend master

I loved them too but I am truly greatful for MD2.
saves me a lot of work.
but those need to come too HO-OH!!!!! HO-OH!!!!!!!!!! I NEED HO-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie

Argento

Sic Transit Gloria
If they made A g/s/c remake why would they have to make A Kanto remake?

Because, if you've played G/S/C, you'll know that after you defeat the Elite 4 of Johto, you can take a trip on the S.S. Aqua to Kanto, 3 years after the events of Red/Green. It's a big part of the storyline. If they took Kanto out, the game would be rather short.

Yonowaaru

The Renagade.
I'd much rather it be a g/s remake, with the orange islands included. Visiting Kanto ONCE AGAIN, for the 4th time, would not be my favorite thing.

:/

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Because, if you've played G/S/C, you'll know that after you defeat the Elite 4 of Johto, you can take a trip on the S.S. Aqua to Kanto, 3 years after the events of Red/Green. It's a big part of the storyline. If they took Kanto out, the game would be rather short.

But they can always change that.

latiaswindblast

Hello Pachirisu!
I want a game with all regions and all Pokemon in it!That would be awsome!

Slayer

Life's a Beach.
Ok if we do get the GSC remake it would be for the ds.
So for people that dont have a wii or game cube you can still have lugia and ho oh ect...

Edgewalker_001

Milotic trainer
Meh, Mysterious dungeon 2 will be good enough...
Still want a G/S/C remake for once my battery dies off, but that's still a ways ahead...

TrombonCosmico

Vamo' lo' pibe' loco
Hello Pachirisu!
I want a game with all regions and all Pokemon in it!That would be awsome!
Think for a second.

First Region max level of lidergim pokes: 40.
Second Region max level of lidergim pokes: 65
Third Region max level of lidergim pokes: 80
Fourth Region max level of lidergim pokes: 100

So, what happens with de elite 4? lvl 120?

Status
Not open for further replies.