• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Only Three Pokemon, What Would They Be?

Meganiatales

guardian of the sea
As of right now, on my Pearl Version, I only have three Pokemon: Varick (Piplup), Seger (Magikarp), and Irving (Bidoof). So naturally I'll go with them. :p

But if I were to choose any three to have on my team...it would be Meganium, Lugia, and Nidorino. :)

The_Landlord

I don't care...
Feraligatr, of course, because it's my favorite Pokemon. Then, I would have my shiny Staraptor, because it pwns. My third Pokemon might be Spiritomb, because it's just so cool. Plus, it is the reason I win most battles.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Right Now I'd go with my favorites and not worry about competitive battles,
So that'd be Pikachu, Lucario and Pidgeot.

3lmi

pimping aint easy
I would keep my Empoleon (I just love it so much), my shiny Bellossom / Vileplume (still deciding what to evolve it to.), and a Salamence (Bagon was so cool back then).

TydinRyn9

Get in da choppa!
Lucario, Metagross and Dusknoir. Hands down.

Arceus1308

Megafan of Pokemon
dragonite
metagross
milotic

Pokedragonman

A Császár
Garchomp called Boeing because it is my favorite, Torterra called Leon because it pwns, Alakazam called IQ because it is my third fave. If you haven't noticed these are my top three faves and also my in-game pokes

Denexiar

Shiny Collector
I'd have to go with Typhlosion because it's my favorite starter, Ampharos because it's just awesome, and Latias because she's my favorite legendary.
;157; ;181; ;380;

godudette

/me cresselias
I would take Marill. Hands down. Favorite Pokemon EVER! Then Zapdos for flying and Gardevior.

HookShot

Shiny get!
Let's see...

;257; Blaziken: It's awesome. End of story.
;448; Lucario: Awesome and capable. Great pokemon.
;160; Feraligatr: Good old Feraligatr. There's some G/S/C nostalgia here.

Blaziken, Lucario, and Feraligatr. I'm going to have to make a team with these guys sometime.

shadow2716

I would pick Glaceon, Charizard, Torterra. My three favorites and workable type coverage with thier movepools

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I did a run on my Pearl a while back with just Mismagius, Staraptor, and Yanmega. It was quite fun.

If we're talking real life, I'd take Charizard for sure, but the other two would take some time to decide.

junpearl63

their rooms
I would bring my starter with, and a pokemon that can fly (if the others can fly, replace it with a useful pokemon in battle) and a Pokemon that can surf (same)

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
My three would be:

;059; Arcanine

Probably my favourite Pokemon and also capable at battling. Not a bad companion, either. I have an aversion to most dogs but for some reason this one makes me feel comfortable.

;282; Gardevoir

For some reason my battling intuition is highest when using Gardevoir, plus it is renowned as a Pokemon which will guard its trainer with its life.

;272; Ludicolo

When situations get sticky it is always great to have some fun. I never stop feeling happy around anything to do with Ludicolo.