• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oodles of Sketches! D8

psilocybin

Okay, so maybe not oodles seeing as how I'm only posting three. It sounded good. wtf

More DP art. I haven't been doing much fanart lately, but eh, might as well post the little bit I did this morning.

Nanakamado-hakase
This is the professor with the hardest name to spell. I'm not sure I even got it right. >:C
But he's cute, so I wanted to draw him.

You Must Protect Your Balls!
Because Eni stalks cute little pogeyman trainers.
...Man, I wish he were in this game. D8

"what art software do you have with the pad and pen"
This is just nonsense.

Last edited:

Irene

Rather bizarre
OMG Psilo. The Professor is awesome. I already like him as well, so it's nice to see him Psilo-style X3

Diamond/Pearln needs to contain some older regions as well, much like G/S/C had the chance to make you travell to Kanto... you know, a gem with both Shino (sp?) AND Houen? +drools+
And this was my comment to the second pic ;D

As for the third one... IT CONFUSES ME. I'm scared. Did anyone actually asked you that? XD

psilocybin

Yay! Someone else who likes him!

... And yes, someone actually asked me that. It was on my school friends. ):

Irene

Rather bizarre
I actually like all the human characters from D/P actually.
...not like we have SO many, but still! They're all so cool and original ^^ hopefully I won't get bored soon D:

And FTW @ your school friend. XD

Magical Leaf

Mega derp
Firstly, I must commend you for using my favourite word: Oodle X3

Poor Diamond, no matter how hard he tries, all balls will eventually belong to Eni ;-;

And the new Prof does have his charm, but then again I do have a thing for facial hair, and older guys and i'm saying too much now...... >_>;;

Your art always makes me yay.

YAY I always love your sketches.

The first one is awesome. Its all detailed and stuff. His nose looks like a squash in the drawing XD. Yeah, I like the new professor aswell.

Oh god, the second one made me laugh a lot. I love the little Eni in the background.

The third one is funny. I was like WTF until you explained it later.

Tip The Waitress

Nooo! I'm too young!
Lol, funny prof. pic. Nice work

psilocybin

le pamplemousse said:
YAY I always love your sketches.

The first one is awesome. Its all detailed and stuff. His nose looks like a squash in the drawing XD. Yeah, I like the new professor aswell.

Oh god, the second one made me laugh a lot. I love the little Eni in the background.

The third one is funny. I was like WTF until you explained it later.
Oh my god, squash!nose! ... I'm almost temped to draw something with that.

Thanks for the comments, guys!