• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Operation Chimera - Trinity of Darkness

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric is part of Galactic Plasma because they wanted balance between humans and chimerae, according to what he's heard. If he discovers this isn't true, he will probably go freelancer. And Jonah is only part of GP because he doesn't want to be an enemy to Eric.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Here's my second character. Out of curiousity, when are you going to open the actual RP thread up?

Name: Abigale ‘Abi’ Reynolds
Faction: Black Alpha
Species: Human (For now)

Description: Abi is about average in every way. There is nothing all that impressive about her height; she is about five foot six inches tall, with a frame that is slightly to thin for her height. Her brown hair hangs to about her shoulders and is always rather disheveled. Her eyes, which always look a little bit too big for her face, are brown, the same shade as her hair. His skin is tanned slightly. Abi often wears a blood red short sleeved shirt with a design of a dragon on it, and her pants are always loose fitting to allow for a greater range of movement than jeans or more combat uniforms. However that is hard to see, since she always wears UN standard issue battle armor over it. Abi is very nearly a twig in many respects, largely her absolute lack of muscle, something and contradicts her excellent physical condition. In fact she has so little muscle that it almost looks unnatural when seen up close. The rest of her clothing is made up of UN standard issue combat gear, something she borrowed for a time.

Personality: Abi is very happy go lucky and often will look for some kind of goody two shoes explanation for everything. That being said she knows that the group she is working for is a very unsavory bunch but believes that they seem to have better intentions that her old bosses. Despite the fact that she tends to see the good in others Abi has a very deep understanding of the things that happen in the real world, something she would rather not know, as such she maintains her happy go lucky attitude to everyone, even her superiors in Black Alpha, something that irritates them to no end. However when the situation calls for it Abi is very serious and level headed, especially on mission and such. Contrary to her way of acting she doesn’t make friends easily, since she has trouble letting people see inside of her shell.

History: Abi is a fairly ordinary girl from Mauville City in Hoenn. She lived a normal life growing up, was treated well by her parents had average grades in school and wanted to join the military. So when ex-Kanto Special Forces Operative Ian Blackwood moved into a house in the mountains a short way from the City, Abi was determined to find out more about him, and hear all his old war stories. So she immediately and somewhat stupidly set off on a hike to try and find him.

Why she at last arrived at Ian’s house she found him shooting a target with an assault rifle while muttering something. Despite the fact that most sane people would have never even tried to find this man, who was rumored to be slightly insane, and none of them would ever approach him, Abi did so anyway. Ian nearly shot her for the trouble and then went and nearly shot her again out of anger. Still after much arguing and a large amount of gunshots along with a broken arm, Abi managed to convince Ian to tell her about the military. She immediately regretted that, since Ian, who she learned what but two years her senior, pulled no punches in his descriptions and let her in on so truly horrifying stories. Still she was determined as ever to join the military and not long after Ian left for Orre did just that.

As soon as she did she was sent to Orre, along with dozens of other new recruits in a squad trained for capturing Chimeras. At first she didn’t think that the orders they were given were all the strange until the group commander was killed during Black Alpha’s retaliation and she was promoted. Just after the first meeting she sat in on, which was discussing strategy for capturing and killing all Chimeras she decided that she couldn’t work for these people anymore and fled towards the only place she could think of: the nearest known Black Alpha base.

After quite a bit of doubt and some healthy interrogations Abi was accepted by Black Alpha, after of course they had her transform at least once so she had no reason to rejoin the UN in the first place.

Other: Abi is somewhat skilled with a rifle, typically carrying around a UN standard sniper rifle. She is fairly knowledgeable in infiltration and also with explosives.

Pokémon:

Name: Garchomp (Neit)
Description/Personality: Neit, translating out of Celtic to battle, is aptly named. He lives for the thrill of combat defeating his opponents no matter how weak or strong they may be. He is fiercely protective of Abi and will maim and or kill anyone who he considers to much of a threat to his trainer. In battle he fights recklessly, but also with skill, a trait that makes him much more dangerous than his trainer. Because of his overall combative nature Neit doesn’t spend all that much time outside of his Pokéballs, but seems to prefer it that way, little time out but blood when he does.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Here, have a psychotic character for Black Alpha.

Name: Meurig Fews

Race: Advanced Chimera—Muk

Description: A terrifying man. His purple skin appears to be melting off of him in many places, to the point where he is so distorted he hardly looks human. His eyes are white with pure black irises and appear sunken into his glop-covered skull (though it’s hard to tell he even has one). His mouth is a black hole with goop melting around it. His form is loosely held together and he can reshape himself at will by reforming his skin, which is why he doesn’t bother wearing clothing. He is essentially a giant ball of grime. He usually “walks” by sliding across the ground and leaving behind a trail of viscous fluid. Because of his ability to reshape his form, he can use this to his advantage to dodge attacks, soften blows, and fit in places a normal person wouldn’t be able to fit.

Personality: At the core, he is a masochistic and vengeful maniac working for his own enemy. He was once a perfectly reasonable person, but the moment he became a chimera, something snapped. He finds pleasure in the discomfort of others and will often provoke those who are in authority. He has no fear of death or pain whatsoever, and wishes only to make other people suffer what he has suffered already. He does not care about anyone’s well-being, let alone his own well-being. He believes that suffering is the purest sensation and should be experienced by everyone, including himself. He runs on his instincts to survive, and uses pure logic to make decisions. If you were to strike the right bargain with him, you may find a powerful ally. If not, he will be an enemy forever.

Meurig has no desire to mutate himself any further than what he is now. His form is perfect for his fighting style and what he wants. He sees no logic in mutating himself into something larger when he is already effective in his current form.

History: Meurig was once a civilian. He first had an encounter with black alpha about a year ago. They insulted his family and he became defensive. Even as a young boy and a simple human, he showed no fear for his own life, simply responding to his instincts. He spat at the soldiers who mocked his family. The soldiers were enraged by his attitude and beat him to the ground with no mercy. His family did nothing, out of fear for their own lives. They simply watched as the soldiers tortured him, eventually injecting him with a mutagen of a Pokemon they deemed humiliating: grimer. They mocked him and spat at him as his body slowly changed to goo. His family looked on, horrified.

When the transformation was complete, the soldiers laughed and walked away from his beaten body. But as they were leaving the property, they felt a tug on their legs. They looked down to see a strand of purple goo slowly wrapping itself around them. They tried to shake it off, but the goo persisted until it covered their mouths and then their nostrils and ears, leaving only their eyes to watch the face of Meurig stare back and smile viciously. He let them suffocate, and once they were dead he let them drop to the ground; they were their own undoing. His mother screamed in terror and Meurig turned to her, wishing only to embrace her, hoping she would thank him for saving their lives and defending the honor of their family. But he received none of that. They told him he was a monster. They told him to leave and never come back. Meurig broke inside.

Again, following his instincts, he let his mind go blank and slaughtered his family. His mother, his father, his grandparents, his little sister… all dead. When the deed was done, he cried and wished for his own death. When Black Alpha showed up at his home, looking for their missing soldiers, they found him moaning on the floor. At first they were disgusted, and prepared to execute him right there, but it only took them a few seconds to realize the power he had. Meurig begged them to kill him, but instead they told him that his punishment would be to serve them. To serve Black Alpha.

At first he refused, continuing to beg for his demise, but the more he sobbed, the more twisted he grew on the inside. He determined that the most horrible thing he could do to himself would be to serve the ones who created him. He would rather suffer eternally than die. He did not deserve death, and neither did his enemies. Suffering was the only thing anyone deserved, and he would use his position in Black Alpha to do it. His new chimera powers allowed him that freedom.

Other: His fighting style is cutthroat and merciless. He does whatever he needs to do to get the task done and cares about nothing else unless specified by his commanding officers; even then, if they don’t argue their point well enough he may not obey. Black Alpha realizes that he is serving them of his own free will, and that he could betray them at any time. They are always cautious with him out of fear of what he might do.

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven

Huh, wasn't expecting this. I'm okay with you deciding to go with a Bulbasaur, might make for some pretty interesting situations. But using the Glock 19... that's a little crazy, but hey, so are a lot of things in this RP.

Not to mention the UN badly needs people, so I think it'll be okay.

I haven't had any interest in roleplaying for some time. I have just felt a spark. If sign-ups are still open, you can expect one from me soon. =)

Sign ups are ALWAYS open and NEVER close... as long as the RP is still alive and kicking, which it hasn't started yet. XD

Yugo will probably be less than interested in joining any of the factions, though he'll probably ignore Galactic Plasma pretty much as 'idiots who started this but most of it is out of their hands now'. Strauffor might team with Galactic Plasma if it would help her find Hayden, but not the UN or Black Alpha.

And that's fine with me. Factions do not have to be permanent straightjackets, it's okay to jump to another one as long as there's reason for your character betraying one side to join another.

Here's my second character. Out of curiousity, when are you going to open the actual RP thread up?

Abigale is good to go, approved. As for starting the RP, heck, why not now? We've already got truckloads of people, so I think we're good.

Man, I love people who make characters like this! He's insane, but in a great and easily enjoyable way.

Only detail that's questionable is the background history. Black Alpha has only been around for about a year, so they wouldn't have been there eight years ago to inject him with a Chimera mutagen. Everything else is really good though, I hope you can still work it out.

Consider it accepted, but yeah, Black Alpha and Chimera mutagens are a relatively new thing. Other than that, great character.

Anyway, just need to make a few things clear before posting the RP up.

EXTRA DETAILS

Again, the Cast List is NOT, I repeat, NOT set in stone, your character can switch sides if they have their reasons, just as long as it's not done again and again. And your character may not be able to return to the faction they're leaving, so keep that in mind. Also, your character can become a Chimera and go back again to human at any time (unless you state they're currently stuck in a particular form because they used too many mutagens, like in my character's case). And it's possible it could be against their own will. Right now, the meanest and probably most "just desserts" thing Black Alpha can do to UN soldiers is turn them into ridiculous Chimera forms. It IS an option.

Second, the RP doesn't only need to take place in Orre. I know Orre was the main setting of the last RP, but it doesn't need to stick there completely. You're free to go to other regions, but don't go so far off that you never get involved with the rest of the action. Orre will definitely be in here, but keep in mind, Black Alpha is now in Unova also. Stuff may happen there as well.

And yes, the sign up is always open, so if you want to make extra characters, go ahead, just make sure they get equal screen time.

Anyway, thanks guys for signing up, I appreciate it. Enjoy the RP, should be up in a few minutes. Let me know if you've got any questions or anything like that, doesn't bother me at all to answer them.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Hmm, so Zack is listed under Black Alpha? I can work with that despite the fact that he kinda lives off in solitude and all.

Oh well if someone hutns him down then he can launch out an all out attack.

Btw, the secluded house he lives in is located near Penac City

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Hmm, so Zack is listed under Black Alpha? I can work with that despite the fact that he kinda lives off in solitude and all.

Oh well if someone hutns him down then he can launch out an all out attack.

Btw, the secluded house he lives in is located near Penac City

Yeah, that's the faction you wanted him on, right? I doubled checked and it's still that way.

And yeah, that's fine if you make minor locations that the games don't cover.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Oh hey, I was the first poster in the RP thread! Woot.

That makes up for me only being here on weekends.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I was the second poster, not bad for an intro post, though the others will be shorter considering the condition my wrist is in right now.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Man, I love people who make characters like this! He's insane, but in a great and easily enjoyable way.

Only detail that's questionable is the background history. Black Alpha has only been around for about a year, so they wouldn't have been there eight years ago to inject him with a Chimera mutagen. Everything else is really good though, I hope you can still work it out.

Consider it accepted, but yeah, Black Alpha and Chimera mutagens are a relatively new thing. Other than that, great character.

Thanks. Roleplays could always use more insane characters. All these dry goody-goodies are no fun. Haha.

And I changed it so that he only met them last year. It wasn't much of a problem. =3

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
No...don't plan on it....Why? Ah just PM me why, it'll be faster.

Name: Jessie
Faction: Freelancer
Race: Basic Chimera Umberon
Description: Jessie is a basic umberon chimera, so her features mostly remain human apart from her now black umberon ears and tail, in addition she has yellow rings around her wrists and ankles and a ring on her forehead, much like her pokemon counterpart, oh, and we can't forget her deep red eyes and sharp fangs now can we? Other than that she has your basic human features.
Jessie has long black hair, that reaches about mid back. She is short, about 5'3" and doesn't weigh much at all. She wears pretty much whatever is comfortable around her tail, nothing too flashy and noticeable.
Personality: Jessie tries to be a peace keeper. She enjoys being in a quiet happy environment, surrounded by friends and family alike. Of course, the world isn't perfect and she is forced to adjust, more so after her mutation. Taking life as it came, she kept her sanity just became more distant from people. She is afraid of ridicule and hate, would rather live alone with her Pokemon then be apart of the war, or even worse, become a victim of it.
She enjoys the simple things in life, and likes to learn about new things and people. She isn't always the one with the common sense, but she is book smart and has a good heart. That, at least to her, counts as something.
History: Jessie was born human, as most hopefully, and became a trainer at 10 like most do. She started with a Cyndaquil, who she named Neo. He was her first best friend, and will remain that for her following years. She had caught and trained other Pokemon, making it to at least one Gym, where she was defeated, after that, she felt it wasn't necessary to fight any more. Believing she needed a new goal, she released her friends, all but her Neo, now a typhlosion.
Jessie found a job soon after working for a Pokebreeder. It was there where she settled down until one day the town was introduced to the chimera. Curious, Jessie took part, that cost a lot more than she bargained for. Now, she is slowly turning, unsure what to do with herself, and caught up in the war that she never wanted to see. She left the town, and travels with Neo, trying to find a place for her to call home.
Other: She doesn't own anything other than a bag of needed items, a little bit of money, and her pokemon.

Pokémon

Species and Nickname (if any): Typhlosion; Neo
Description and Personality: Neo is a normal sized tyhplosion with normal coloring. He has one scar that goes across his left eye blinding that one eye. He got it from the gym battle that the team had lost, his loss was one of the reasons why Jessie quit battling pokemon. He, like his trainer, has a timid and shy personality. Avoiding conflict, he'd rather enjoy a nice tasty treat than shed blood. Although, he is protective of his trainer. If pushed to do so, he will defend her life with his own.

Hope this is enough... <3

Skillfulness

Name: Ava Blackshire
Race: Basic Chimera; Mew

Description:
Mew_Jijinka_by_AngelicKitty89.jpg
Ava is around five and a half feet. She’s relatively skinny and has somewhat pink skin. Her Chimera mutagen has given her a fluffy pink tail and matching ears. Her hair is chestnut brown and in a pixie cut lying atop her head. Her feet have become the paws of a Mew. Her attire is most often comfortable. She owns many shorts to go under short and maneuverable skirts. Her top fits snuggly and both pieces of clothing are black. She’s in good physical condition and even a bit of an acrobat. Her only accessory is a silver bracelet fitted with a silver pendant of a silver halo with wings.

Personality: Ava’s two strongest traits are stubbornness and playfulness. She does whatever it takes to get what she wants. “My way or the highway,” is her motto for life and nothing stand between her and her goal. Seduction, sycophancy, and even brute force are her tools of trade. This has also made her a bit on the bossy side, but only when it comes to people beneath her. She treats her friends and those she fears with respect, but otherwise she can be rough and harsh like her father. Her playfulness is another story.

Ava is always one to start having fun. She hates dull moments and loves to initiate an adventure. Being a Type A person, she just can’t sit still and having fun is a way for her to escape her protective father. She’s a sociable person, easily making friends and she’s openly kind to new friends. She can be impulsive a lot of the time. Ava has a sense of how others feel and can offer wonderful advice if she’s in the mood. Most of her world revolves around her and what she wants.

History: Ava was daughter to rich and powerful parents living in Johto. Though they only stayed there for four years, she enjoyed their luxury. Around this time, the organization reigning terror on the region known as Team Rocket was breaking down. Unfortunately, Ava’s parents were dug deep into Team Rockets system and needed to flee before the officials discovered their hand in doing wrong. Now in Hoenn, they once again hooked up with the seedy underground to make their lives easy, something Ava didn’t mind.

All the while she knew about her parents' "occupation", knowing it was wrong. But she rationalized it was their life and their choices, not hers. So Ava lived another five lavish years before they needed to move again. This time, mother was left behind as daddy covered up his tracks. Ava was not pleased. She knew her parents were prone to be cruel, but never to each other. Their nastiness was always intended for others. Ava threw a fit when they got to their new home in Kanto. But her father, lashing out in rage, subdued her anger. She would never question her father’s motives again. They both acted as though that night never happened, Ava once again becoming her father’s little princess.

But his princess was growing up. At the age of thirteen, Ava tried to run away. She wanted to have her own exciting life and freedom from her father’s dangerous living. She didn’t even get out of Vermillion City. Her father gave her a severe punishment and then once again moved them to Unova. Ava decided to lay low and keep dedicated to her father. She was a good girl and did anything she was told. In her free time, she trained with her Pokemon, all gifts, for hours on end to escape the feeling of being trapped. Her first real taste of excitement came last year.

The rising group known as Black Alpha was on her father’s radar and the two moved out to Orre to get in on the action. The idea of becoming part Pokemon enticed Ava, and once her father made his way into the top ranks, she made her move. For her eighteenth birthday, daddy said Ava could have anything she wanted. To his surprise, she asked for a Mew Chimera. Still, nothing was too good for his girl, so after a bit of sucking up and bribing around, he got Ava the gift of her dreams. For three months now she’s been a Chimera with Mew DNA, training and having the time of her life.

Pokemon
Species and Nickname: Taillow; Tails

Description and Personality: Tails is as loyal as they come. He is the likeness of a knight in shining armor, always there to help and a gentleman to the end. He will never flee from a fight, but he has personal desires as well. He loves to be free; the sensation of flying makes his heart soar. Being in a big open space gives him the greatest pleasure. He looks like and average Taillow, only he wears a silver necklace with a pendant similar to Ava’s.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Skillfulness and MockingSparrow, you guys are approved and set to go. I'm on my phone at the moment, so I can't update the cast list just yet, but I'll do it when I get the chance.

And Crimson Darkness, the Umbreon is fine with me. No problem.

Monty

The North Wind
Name: Siva Erickson
Faction: Freelancer
Race: Basic Chimera (Gallade/Medicham/Espeon)

Description: Siva’s skin was initially light brown, but now it has become a pale white color like that of snow. He’s stands at six feet tall. He has a lithe build that allows for speed and agility. His legs seem to have become slightly more developed and muscular than his arms. Yellow circles are on the skin over his knees. His eyes are crimson and calculating like the eyes of Gallade. Three red gems have manifested at the center of his forehead. He also has no facial hair, not even eyebrows. His green hair is short and styled in a drastic way to point forward. His ears have been replaced by those of an Espeon, and he has also gained a tail similar to an Espeon. A tough biological armor has formed on the back of his hands, and it is similar to a gauntlet. It is pink in color and a can form into blades. Siva wear a simple black leather vest and a pair of black pants. They are tucked into a pair of boots. He carries a backpack with medical supplies in it.

Personality: Siva is an ambitious and diligent young man. He goes after what he wants and will not stop until he gets it done. He is extremely perceptive and alert. He tries to keep cool when under stress, a trait that he picked up while in the UN. He can be very stubborn at times, but he likes to think of it as him being persistent. At times he has issues with respecting the privacy of others. When you have psychic abilities privacy doesn’t always exist. He has enough common sense to not tell everyone about the thoughts that he hears.

Siva has developed a small amount of cynicism as the crisis progressed. However, he doesn’t distrust everyone and everything. He is quite friendly and jovial, but can be serious when absolutely necessary.

History: Siva was born in Kanto. He began his Pokemon journey at the age of ten. He hoped to one day become a gym leader. He admired the esteem and respect that they commanded. He was advancing rather quickly and displayed great potential, but things didn’t go as planned.

He was around nineteen when it occurred. All gym leader training was put on hold due to a crisis in Saffron City. He wasn’t able to help due to being on a far off island. The crisis was handled. He decided to put his training on hold and enrolled into the UN.

Two years later another crisis sprung up in Orre that required the UN to interfere. The UN was afraid of the Chimera that Black Alpha was planning on locking them away. Siva was against this idea. He figured the Chimera would be a great asset to the UN. Siva decided to split from the UN, but he still wants to stop Black Alpha.

Within six months of leaving the UN, Siva has experimented with different mutagens to help him out with his task. Siva believes the only way to stop Black Alpha is by leveling the playing field. He managed to procure a mutagen that suited him from a defunct Black Alpha base. He has become stuck in his current Chimera form. He’s freelancing at the moment and looking for a way to bring down Black Alpha and free the Chimera held by the UN. He’s looking for the location of Team Galactic Plasma since their goals are somewhat similar.

Other: Siva is an exceptional melee combatant. He is skilled with weapons, but prefers not to use them. He has gained above average physical capabilities, especially strength and speed. Siva is a talented medic. He knows several languages as well.

Due to his current Chimera form, Siva is capable of accomplishing psychic feats. He can establish links with the minds of others to communicate with them. He can only read the surface thoughts and emotions of those around him when he makes an effort to do so. In other words this ability isn’t always active. His reflexes are also increased due a small boost to his sixth sense.

Pokemon:

Species and Nickname: Sunny the Espeon
Description and Personality: Sunny is a caring and polite individual. She is usually seen with relic. She is extremely intelligent. She was Siva’s first pokemon. Whenever a new pokemon is caught by Siva, she will make sure that they meet everyone. She has distaste for Starbolt and his moodiness.

Species and Nickname: Doll the Claydol
Description and Personality: Doll is the tank of the group. She is very protective of her comrades. She is quite courageous and will face down any opponent. She likes to help when she can and provide support.

Species and Nickname: Acrwing the Sigilyph
Description and Personality: Arcwing is a friend to all. He doesn’t discriminate. He likes the company of other Pokemon, Humans, and Chimera. Arcwing is usually flying through the sky surveying the area for Siva.

Species and Nickname: Starbolt the Starmie
Description and Personality: Starbolt is a tough Pokemon and does what has to be done. He doesn’t give up easily. He processes things at a swift rate. He doesn’t necessarily dislike others, but he prefers to be alone. He’s very snarky and sarcastic as well. Starbolt is often used to explore underwater territory.

Species and Nickname: Mister the Metagross
Description and Personality: A shiny Metagross. He is very snobbish. He seems to have exceptional intelligence and battling proficiency. He has no time for dim individuals. He’s very direct and doesn’t beat around the bush. He and Starbolt are normally around each other.

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
Name: Herman Blake
Faction: U.N.
Race: Human

Description:
avseq05dat001473280.jpg

Herman Blake is imposing, but not because of his stature, being only 5'10". His relatively pale complexion, blemished from lack of care, is often hidden beneath his flight suit. His face is rarely seen, but with his average-built face and short, brown hair, he could fix up nicely if he tried. However, as is, there's many blemishes and scars her doesn't care to fix more than he has to.

Blake is never, ever seen out of uniform, even when off duty, which he rarely is. His eyes are a dull brown, and though he's as prone to emotion as anyone else, seeing a smile or frown is even more rare than seeing his face. People would note he seems quite unkempt, due to his rather questionable hygiene. His limbs are long and lanky, and he seems just a bit oddly proportioned in this aspect. Relatively skinny, he weighs in at around 150 pounds.

Personality: Blake is a bitter, distrusting man at heart, when it comes to his fighting. In the course of the war, he's seen his wing-men, good friends of his, killed in combat against the Chimera, Black Alpha, and the Galactic Plasma. The propaganda that the U.N. offered seemed to fit in well with the horrors he witnessed, and Herman became heavily prejudiced against the Chimeras, and those who created and used them. He will, at all costs, work to destroy Black Alpha, Galactic Plasma, and any other Chimera so unlucky that his superiors unleash him upon it.

For this reason, he harbors a great fury whenever engaged in combat against his enemy. However, when carrying out his mission, Herman will exhibit great restraint. He will stick to his guns, his training, and his higher intuition, whether in a pitched dogfight, or on Close-Air Support and strike missions. Outside of battle, he is relatively friendly, if quite sarcastic, around pure humans and Pokemon, and kind be quite chummy once warmed up to. However, he treats all Chimera with great disdain, and if for whatever reason he would have to work with them, he would do so only begrudgingly and hatefully, due to his deep prejudice against them. Past events have told him not to get too attached to his comrades, so he's a bit difficult to get to open up.

History: Herman was born in Mistralton City, Unova. From childhood, he had dreams of flight, and envied the Flying-Pokemon and human pilots for their chance to fly. At an early age, he set upon becoming a pilot. Once he hit ten, he began to travel and collect Pokemon only sparingly, preferring to stay in his home town of Mistralton, learning to become a pilot. By the age of 16, he'd gained special permissions to begin flying the cargo planes which ferried supplies all around Unova.

By age 18, he's enlisted with the Unovan Air Force, and by 22, he'd become part of the U.N. Air Force as a pilot. His entire life has centered around being the perfect soldier of the skies, in his mind. At age 23 he made his first confirmed kill; a rogue Fearow during a mission to Kanto, which he put down with the 25mm cannon of his F/A-41 Obsidian. Since then, he and the strike-fighter aircraft have all but become parts of the same whole. Herman would grow into the military industrial complex, rising through the ranks as his skills, both in his aircraft and his leadership, became known.

At age 30, the War began, and Wing Lieutenant Blake was one of the first to shed blood. In the first few days of the war, he and his squadron, with whom he was their leader and had become close friends, quickly helped to establish control over the Kanto skies. It is there he received a second confirmed kill, with his 25mm gun again as an advanced Chimera charged his aircraft.

For the next two years, he and his squadron spent their time as if nothing important ever happened. However, in light of the recent Orre uprising, and the formation of Black Alpha, they've been experiencing increased action in drill and combat. It is in Orre that his squadron suffered the greatest loss. Traversing over the desert, he and his squadron, named Aztec 1, Aztec 2, and Aztec Leader, of which he was the latter, were ambushed when enroute to attack a suspected forward operating base. Several highly evolved Chimera's, one with Legendary DNA, descended upon his squadron. Many of them were endowed with Pidgeot DNA, and other such quick Pokemon, and easily caught up to his unsuspecting squadron. After a few minutes of fighting, Aztec's 1 and 2 were destroyed, and Herman was forced to retreat, his aircraft having taken severe damage. He scored the only two kills for his side in the entire dog-fight, putting him at one away from Ace status. It is in this battle he saw one of his friends ripped from his cockpit by a harpie-like Chimera that had latched onto his fighter, and then torn to shreds. The image has stuck with Herman ever since, and has solidified his hatred of the Chimera, and Black Alpha.

Other: Herman is an excellent fighter pilot, and pilot in general, showing the ability to move his plane around as if it were an extension of his mind. He's rarely ever lost in excersizes, and stands head and shoulders above his peers in this regard.

Pokemon:

Voltorb x2, unnamed
Beldum x2, unnamed
Skarmory
Name: Whiskey

All of Herman Blake's current Pokemon were Air-Force issued, designed for use should he need to eject from a crash. They all have similair personalities, namely that the Voltorb and Beldum think of themselves as living weapons, whilst Whiskey is a soldier, the mirror image of his trainer Blake personality-wise.

In addition to his Pokemon, Blake also carries a back-up weapon inside his seat, the MP7 sub-machine gun, for use if things get hairy on the ground before he can be extracted.

He almost always is seen in his advanced flight-suit, which is much more advanced than any real-life counterpart. It keeps him alive and awake under more extreme conditions [such as high-g turns] than any conventional suit, and the helmet contains a very useful HUD module.

[Fighter concept for use, if you want]

F/A-41B 'Obsidian'
6-F-A-18SuperHornet2.jpg

The 'Obsidian' Multi-role fighter is aesthetically and functionally similar to the real world F/A-18 Super Hornet. The primary differences are in the details, which make it larger, heavier, slower, better armored, more maneuverable, and capable of carrying a larger combat load (With a max take-off weight of 80,000 lb, 30% larger than the F/A-18 Super Hornet's) and more hardpoints ( 15 in total compared to 11, in addition to its 25mm GAU-12 rotary cannon). Again, these come at the cost of being slower ( Mach 1.1 compared to Mach 1.8 maximum speed) and with a lower range and service ceiling, though its more advanced aeronautics give it a sharper turning ability than its real-world counterpart.

In addition, the Obsidian has a variety of advanced computer and electronic warfare systems, similar to those found on the real-world F-35 Lightning II. These advanced computer systems give the pilot a comprehensive Heads Up Display, which informs them, and gives them control over, many individual facets of the use of their aircraft, and a better sense of overall battlefield-awareness with its numerous detection systems.

In addition, the Obsidian aircraft use a special, durable form of armor. It is forged from a special composite of steel, which has been infused with Dark-type energy. This special armor blend, created through a form of Type-infusion, is immune to Psychic detection, and Psychic-types have difficulty sensing or attacking the aircraft. This gives it a special stealth and effectiveness against Psychic-using adversaries, and is a unique feature of the aircraft. The Dark-type armor, which is still experimental, gave the F/A-41 its nickname, Obsidian.

The F/A-41A and B are the U.N.'s primary strike-fighter, the backbone of their Air Force, used both to claim air-superiority over a battlefield by hunting, engaging, and destroying enemy air forces, to strike and neutralize high-value targets such as radar installations and enemy fortifications, and to support ground forces with precision strikes against enemy formations. The A model is slightly more geared for dogfighting, whilst the B model has an advantage in ground attack.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Name: Sophia Black
Race: Basic Chimera (Flygon + Musharna + Shaymin)

Appearance: In her current form, Sophia stands at 6'7" and weighs 180 lbs. Her body resembles that of a Flygon. She has a pair of large rhombus-shaped wings with a red trim, toeless hind legs and skinny arms with three-clawed hands. Her tail has several stripes and three small rhombus shapes with red trims at the end. She has red-lensed "goggles" covering her eyes and a pair of antennae which point back. The difference between her and a Flygon is her color. Where Flygon is light green Sophia is light purple, and where a Flygon is dark green Sophia is pink. She also has a hole in the middle of her forehead where pink dream mist occasionally seeps out of. Pink flowers with two leaves on them sit on each side of its head, as well as a red flower petal on the right side of her neck, which looks like a scarf or cape but is actually a part of her body, and white "antlers" on top of her head that look like Shaymin's Sky Form wings.

Personality: Sophia can be hyperactive and narcissistic, generally acting like a stereotypical teenage girl. However this is a facade to get people to underestimate her. In actuality, she is a conniving manipulative young woman, and she can be quite nasty when pushed. She is a competent battler, usually debilitating the foe, and making suffer a bit before finishing them off, but she does not like using guns or traditional weapons. Instead using her Pokemon, or her chimera abilities for combat. She is stubborn, and gets upset when things do not go her way. Sophia is blunt and very outspoken; she says exactly what she thinks, regardless of whether or not it offends people. She loves being a chimera, and all the powers it brings, though she has had the opportunity to evolve herself many times, she has always refused. Mainly because she thinks being that tall would be a hindrance, and because she fears completely losing her humanity. However, to anyone that’s actually friends with her, would notice that she can be a cheerful fun loving girl, and she can be a good friend when she wants to be.

History: Born in Stration City Unova, and only four minutes younger than her twin brother Simon. She was born into a wealthy family that valued excellence and family reputation above all else, and her parents pushed the twins a lot. Her brother Simon naturally excelled. He was captain of the football team, got straight A average, and was voted prom king. Sophia on the other hand, had trouble maintaining her B- average, and though she had a few close friends, she wasn’t really popular. Her parents compared Sophia to her brother a lot, and she always resented this. She tried her best to please them, but eventually she got sick of Simon always being better than her and her parents always comparing them, so she started to rebel. She dyed her naturally blonde hair hot pink (Black was too obvious, especially considering her last name, pink would get attention.) and joined a gang where she got into trouble and got arrested several times.

One day, after bailing their daughter out of jail for the umpteenth time, her parents got sick of her behavior, and shipped her off to Orre to live with her grandparents in Agate Village for a while. Hoping this would do her some good. After arriving in Orre, she never went to Agate Village, she was finally free from her parents, doing as they said would be like admitting defeat. Instead, she tried to make a life for herself in Orre. She didn't have much money, and real jobs were difficult to come by, especially now that Black Alpha was in power. So and she often had to steal stuff to survive, usually by utilizing the sleep inducing abilities of her Musharna. One day she tried to steal a briefcase from someone who she later would find out was a Black Alpha operative. When she opened the briefcase to see if there was anything of value inside, all she found were a bunch of syringes. All of them labeled with the names of Pokemon. It wasn’t long before several Black Alpha operatives found her with their chimera syringes. Although upset that it was stolen so easily, they were impressed at the same time and gave Sophia a choice. Join Black Alpha, or they press charges. Obviously, she chose the former.

Though she’s only been a member for a short time, Sophia quickly rose to the ranks and became one of their top members. She has made a lot of money selling chimera mutagens on the black market, and she finally felt like was succeeding in life. She also had any chimera form she wanted at her disposal. She would end up choosing the Psychic abilities of Musharna, the beauty and strength of Flygon, and the speed and grace of Shaymin. She had come to view Black Alpha as a family; after all they gave her a home, and a place where she could excel. She doesn’t really think too much about the family she’s left behind.

Pokemon

Species: Musharna
Nickname: Morpheus
Personality: Morpheus was Sophia's first Pokemon. Living in Stration city which was close to the Dreamyard, there were Munnas everywhere. One tried to get into her bedroom while she slept, and eat her dreams. Unfortunately, she woke up, and whacked him with a baseball bat before he got the chance. After that first meeting though, Sophia caught the Munna, and the two became fast friends. Morpheus is a cheerful, carefree Pokemon who would rather sleep and eat dreams than battle, but when he does battle, and he's motivated, he is one of Sophia's strongest Pokemon. Before she became a Chimera, He was mostly used for his sleep inducing abilities, and for making dream mist which causes people who inhale it to halucinate. Of course, now she can do both of those things herself, but she still keeps him around.

Species: Flygon
Nickname: Mystica
Personality: A recent addition to Sophia's team. She caught her as a Trapinch in the Oasis Pokespot. Mystica is a kind and motherly Pokemon, and is usually watching out for the other Pokemon and her trainer. She also has a playful side to her. Before becoming a Chimera, she was used for aerial transport, but now Sophia can fly herself.

Species: Scrafty
Nickname: Taffy
Personality: Another Pokemon she obtained in the deserts of Orre, Taffy is everything you'd expect a Scrafty to be. She's bold, brash, and she fights dirty. She often picks fights with other Pokemon, sometimes even when she's at a disadvantage. Contrary to Eeks, she seems to be difficult to scare.

Species: Rotom
Nickname: Eeks
Personality: Some odd female scientist back in Unova wanted a Ditto in exchange for Rotom. So, Sophia caught one and traded it, thinking she was scaming the woman. In the end it was Sophia that was scamed. Eeks is an approiate name for this Rotom, as he is easily scared and he makes an annoying high pitched scream when frightened. He is also a bit of a prankster, as most Rotom's are, and likes to pull tricks on others, much to Sophia's dismay. Nevertheless, Sophia kept him around as he is useful for computer hacking.

Species: Milotic
Nickname: Phoebe
Personality: Phoebe is a vain, arrogant Pokemon who is very proud of her beauty. She enjoys showing off very much. Even as a Feebas, she thought she was the prettiest fish in the sea. Her arrogance has not won her many friends, and she does not get along with Sophia's other Pokemon. She is a bit of a flirt, and likes to use Attract to get her way.

Species: Sawsbuck
Nickname: Bucky
Personality: Another Pokemon Sophia caught back in Unova, Bucky is a proud, noble Pokemon. However unlike Phoebe, Bucky is still humble and down to earth. Like a stereotypical knight, he is gallant, chivalrous, and always defends the weak. He is well respected by the other Pokemon.

(I may add her brother as a UN operative later.)

Last edited:

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
Finally completed this (Skyrim is too addicting).

Name-- Lt. Jacob Saxton

Gender-- Male

Age-- 26

Faction-- Black Alpha

Race-- Chimera (2nd stage)

Description-- Jacob was one of the Team Galactic Plasma's first test subjects for what was secretly known as the Master Chimera Project. In its early development, it was a motion to “evolve” Chimeras into more powerful beings, but this particular research started before the Saffron zombie incident. His injection consisted of a Ninjask, Accelgor, and a Scyther. Each cross further increased the agility and speed that each bug type pride themselves in. His eyes are light green, and he stands at about twelve feet high. Effectively, Jacob can fight moving around speeds of 40 miles per hour, run effectively around 60, and fly around 100 miles per hour.

Ninjask- While each species Jacob's is crossed with excels at speed and agility, the man-sized Ninjask wings that erupt from his mid-back provide Jacob with aerial combat prowess. Unlike the coloration of normal Ninjask wings, Jacob's wings are colored orange and red due to the Accelgor properties he inherited. Due to experimentation, Jacob actually shows no resemblance to his human self anymore,

Accelgor- Like previously mentioned, Jacob inherited the coloration of a cross between a Shiny Accelgor, yet his body is colored a dark green and neutral red of normal Accelgor. Not even Galactic Plasma could devise any conclusions as to why Jacob only showed the colors of Accelgor heads. On top of the off coloring of him, Jacob also has the concaved, four-pointed star branded on the center of his forehead. The one downside to this cross is that like other Accelgor, Jacob must keep his body moist so he doesn't shrivel up and die.

Scyther- This cross is the easiest to see as his entire body is a Scyther. Scythes, abdomen, everything but the wings. His exoskeleton is covered by the moist membrane of his Accelgor properties, so it never shows. Even his head resemblances that of the typical Scyther.

Personality-- Despite all of the problems that arose in his life, Jacob still remains the “teddy bear” in casual settings. He shows excellent patience in any situation and believes that bad thing ends eventually. He rarely shows any pessimistic views or any cruel remarks. On the battlefield, however, Jacob is a man to be feared. This is when Jacob switches to a ruthless, thinking, killing machine. Strategizing every possible outcome, Jacob adapts to any situation and can think his way out of any bad situation. He never throws himself into any suicide plan. He is the ultimate strategist.

History

Jacob's childhood was not anything interesting. He aspired to be a Pokémon Trainer but was not cut out to be one. As such, he released most of his Pokémon minus his Archeops and Sandslash. His journeying lasted around 3 years (age 14-17) before settling down in Saffron. By then, he had explored the Kanto region fully and the Unova region partially. Jacob was able to ink out a living being an assistant at the Pokémart for the following six years. Then, Team Galactic Plasma showed up at his doorstep, abducted him, and imprisoned him and his two fellow Pokémon partners in cages.

As mentioned previously, he and his Pokémon was kidnapped by Galactic Plasma. Before the entire Saffron incident, Galactic Plasma's research went largely unnoticed. As such, their research went unhindered. The research in question was the the ability to change humans to Pokémon and then evolve them. Jacob was part of that test group. He was confined shortly after being given the initial mutation.

Once he was brought back to the lab for the evolution part of it, he was subjected to further injections and his stature increased to his current height, and his strength nearly doubled. With it brought the temporary possession of one of his crosses: his Scyther aspect. The natural feralness of a Scyther surfaced upon evolution, and Jacob lay waste to the entire laboratory. In his fury, Jacob managed to kill the doctor responsible for the discovery of the injection and eradicate the procedure on how it was made (obviously a future endeavor that Jeanine took upon herself to recreate). Through whatever sort of miracle, Jacob escaped the premise with zero conflict and his mind returned to that of a human over time.

It took months to do so, and in that time, he was living as the mutant he was and living through Viridian Forrest, hunting. Once his mind stabilized again, he sought out a home that he would be accepted. This lead to his joining of Black Alpha. Not much happened to him after that; he trained and worked his way to the rank he is now.

Other
Although he is a soldier for Black Alpha and blindly loyal to them for accepting him, he hates current management and wishes for a change in leadership (one that suits his desires, hmm). As he was one of the earliest test subjects, the original mutation had its downside of completely reworking of his DNA, forbidding him to ever be human again. Finally, not only did his mutation change his DNA, another drawback of the original Chimera Mutagen was that it sometimes left an imprint of Pokémon behaviour with it; with Jacob, it left the beast instincts of a Scyther behind causing him to rarely switch to a feral behavior, especially when his mind is stressed or when he feels pain.

Pokémon

Rage the Sandslash

Rage is a standard Sandslash with absolutely nothing different about him. He is always eager to prove himself in a fight and attacks through sheer power alone. Whenever a mission requires that the target is to be killed, Rage is the one that puts the target down. He never openly shows it, but when Jacob switches to his feral side, Rage enjoys seeing Jacob tear through anything in his way. Put quite simply, Rage is a warrior psychopath as a Pokémon.

Tranquility the Lucario

Completely opposite of Rage, Tranquility hates fighting as she thinks its barbaric. That is not to say that she can hold her own, but she prefers peaceful resolutions. Her normal job is a sanity checker for Jacob. As such, she is rather motherly towards Jacob (much to his disliking).

Tranquility is a rather unique Lucario in that she was endowed with a diamond on the back of each hand to increase her aura projections, a compliment to the Black Alpha research team.