• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Operation Chimera - Trinity of Darkness

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Galactic Plasma
Pyrite Outskirts

With the Nomads now out of commission, and with another Chimera guarding them, I let go of Pterror and landed in front of the man I was originally interrogating. Broadsword followed suit. I noticed that Pterror had two bullet wounds in one of his legs.

"Broadsword, Heal Pulse," I said.

It will be done. Broadsword turned to Pterror, and a series of pink and yellow rings extended from his chest. They gently closed the wounds, and the bullets fell to the ground.

I turned to the man. "You shot my Archeops. I don't think I can forgive that. Once I do this, I'm taking whatever mutagens you have on you. So game over." I aimed my rifle. "You lose."

I pulled the trigger on my rifle, shooting at the man's foot.

OOC: How is it that I keep starting new pages?

Last edited:

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
OOC: Due to lack of time and getting ninja'd, I'll post about Juan ad Louis tomorrow.
EDIT: Nvm, I managed to get Louis's post in since he's a bit shorter. I'll post Juan tomorrow.

Arnold Groyner
Freelancer
Pyrite Town Outskirts

Arnold kept moving as fast as his large, but weakened muscles could. He had been hit twice by electric attacks and managed to survive, but barely. The Earthquake had caused enough chaos for him to sneak past the guy holding everyone at gun point. He rounded some buildings and found some of the Nomads standing there. "Freeze!" they said, spinning around, but suddenly stopping, "Arnold? How on...we thought you died after the shock Rover told us you got hit with,"

"I've felt better," Arnold said, still grunting from moving, "What're you guys doing hiding back here?"

"There's three people we don't know around this corner, and we can see the van and Johnson on the other side next to the buildings; we've been trying to figurre out what to do," one of them explained.

Arrnoldpeered around the corner to see the three Chimeras thye attacked earlier. Arnold's face dropped when he saw two of X's squad members getting back in the jeep they left earlier. "Those two guys, though I think one is a girl, hav been talking with those three and been giving clothes and supplies," the other Nomad explained, "They've been talking like they're friends or something; talking about how a guy named X and themselves have been trying to earn their trust, or something, after the raid on Gateon...whatever that means. One of them called the...leader.. Alex...What do you make of this Arnold?"

Arnold thought for a moment and then slapped his hand to his head. "We're idiots," Arnold said in regret, "The reason those guys were let go was because they're the friends with X that we've heard about...that could've spared me a bunch of pain..."

Arnold rose up from where they were crouching, provoking his injuries further. "I'm gonna...talk to them," Arnold said to the two Nomads, "If they're really friends with X, I'm sure that X will tell them that we're friends too if I tell them...if this doesn't work...shoot them if they try anything..."

The two gang members nodded and turned the safety off on their rifles. Arnold stumbled forward and tried to hide his injuries as he approached them. "Don't shoot, please," Arnold said, throwing his handgun to them to try to convince them that he's a friendly, "I can explain: I'm a contact with X, and I know that you're friends with him. We followed him thinking you were prisoners, but we were confused when he let you guys go, so we fired, thinking that he had let you go because he had no chance against you..."

Arnold grabbed his arm as pain returned to it again. "We weren't here to kill you; we were here to test a strain that some...sources of ours developed," Arnold explained "We ran, not because we were afraid, but because we wanted to let you go; if we wanted to, we could have shot your Pokemon and the three of you after you turned back into humans..."

Arnold kept standing, doing his best to hide how injured he was. He was unsure whether or not these three were convinced, but he knew he was telling the whole truth. Anyone else would have taken advantage and lied. "You need to believe me, I'm telling you the truth," Arnold continued, "Put aside your anger for our mistake and listen! You can talk to X, he knows a guy with me named Jack Rover! He trusted us, you can ask him! He never told us about you, had we known it was you, we wouldn't have even tried following you in the first place! Please! Me coming out in the open and giving you my only weapon means something. X trusted us, now can you trust me?"

Arnold was growing desperate to get them to trust him; he may be a muscled giant, but he was hoping that telling the whole truth would get them believe him. While he waited for their response, he quickly said a prayer for help and guidance from God.

Johnson
Pyrite Town Outskirts

Johnson watched as the man ignored the groups explanations and watched in horror as Louis was shot in the foot. Johnson's Nomads strated firing, but suddenly realized their guns had been replaced with fake guns, including Johnsons. Soon, anger began welling up in him as he watched the scene unfold. "Boss," one of the Nomads said, realizing that his anger problem was gettign to him again, "Take it eas-"

Johnson pushed his friend, trying to comfort him, offof him and puleld his hidden handgun out and charged at the man who had shot Louis. As he watched Louis burn up, Johnson grabbed the man by the neck and pointed the handgun at his Pokemon. "Back off!" he yelled in rage, "Try anything and the THREE of you are dead!"

Johnson pointed the barrel at the man he had grabbed and was now holding by the neck. "Son, if you're a teenager, I'm not surprised because you've got s*** for brains! Does someone need to put a bullet in your head for you to listen for more than five seconds?!?" Johnson yelled at the man, growing even more angry over what he had done to Johnson's friend, "You ain't gonna find anything from these guys cause they're NOT UN! They have NO clue how to make mutagens, and you're not gonna find anymore of what they used! I've heard plenty of stuff about what they've been doing for people like YOU. Not everyone wants to live as a 20 foot tall Pokemon hiding in seclusion for the rest of their life! Do we look ANYTHIng like government soldiers? Frankly, we don't support them anymore than you do, and we've hated them BEFORE thiswhole mutant crisis started. Now do I need to explain myself again?!?"

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Galactic Plasma
Pyrite Outskirts

One of the man's friends grabbed me by the neck and lifted me off the ground. Suddenly I was on the receiving end of a barrel.

"Son, if you're a teenager, I'm not surprised because you've got s*** for brains! Does someone need to put a bullet in your head for you to listen for more than five seconds?!?" he yelled at me, obviously furious. "You ain't gonna find anything from these guys cause they're NOT UN! They have NO clue how to make mutagens, and you're not gonna find anymore of what they used! I've heard plenty of stuff about what they've been doing for people like YOU. Not everyone wants to live as a 20 foot tall Pokemon hiding in seclusion for the rest of their life! Do we look ANYTHIng like government soldiers? Frankly, we don't support them anymore than you do, and we've hated them BEFORE thiswhole mutant crisis started. Now do I need to explain myself again?!?"

I looked at the man holding me, fury in my eyes. "It doesn't matter if you're government agents to me!" I yelled. "You hurt my Archeops. He's one of my best friends. And now you're going to pay!"

I was still holding my rifle, so I swung it like a sword, knocking the man's gun out of his hand. It landed on the ground over to the side, and I pointed my own rifle at the man. "Put me down now, or you'll suffer the same fate!"

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Alex Waters
Team Galactic Plasma
Outskirts of Pyrite Town, Orre

The fighting had only gotten worse. We disabled the van, but just when we thought we were getting things under control, reinforcements showed up, and the situation only got more frantic. I then checked to see Corporal X and his team had suddenly come back, probably noticing the fighting. I wasn't sure if this was part of his plan, or was something else.

"Theresa!" Chan exclaimed. "Alex! Are you guys okay?"

"Just peachy," I told her sarcastically, finding this rather embarrassing.

"Ooh, you're so big!" Chan remarked to Janine. "I wish I was that size, but I'm even smaller than Theresa."

Janine didn't seem too thrilled about this either. Our Pokémon were taking a beating, and here we were simply struggling not to reveal ourselves.

"Chan..." Janine sighed, looking like this really couldn't get any worse. "What the frick is going on?"

"X didn't allow this, but here," SLAG told me, handing me a extra set of clothes.

I quickly threw them on, a pair of gray cargo pants and a black tank top. I then tossed the jester uniform aside, knowing this really wasn't my grandest moment. Meanwhile, Janine also quickly got changed, also feeling a bit humiliated X's team caught us like this.

"The Corporal ruins all the fun," Chan pouted. "He was going to just leave you there, if it wasn't for me driving, we'd be well on our way to Gateon by now."

I debated if that might have actually been better, because I knew this had to be the most humiliating moment in my life.

"Alex, X may be rigid at times, but he means well," SLAG told me. "He is really trying to earn your respect after that attack at Gateon - we honestly didn't know you were there. Please believe us, we're not out to kill you."

He still killed plenty of my fellow allies and did a significant amount of damage to the place. Still, I had made the same mistake myself in the past. Blowing up the former Team Galactic moon base was probably the reason why they hadn't completed their mission years ago. Still, all that was in the past.

"If you ever change your mind, now that you're humans, I'm sure our commander would be able to accept Nemesis into the Special Ops," SLAG suggested. "He's managed to obscure the data that X, KaS and I were once Chimera's, so I'm sure he could do it with two more people."

"Thanks... but... no thanks," Janine told him, speaking for both of us. "Guys... really, for pete's sake, if you want to help us the most, just promise you'll let Galactic Plasma settle on the moon without any trouble. The only reason we even came here was to keep the UN busy and distracted here and not in Unova. If you toast our operation to the moon, the only thing that's probably going to happen is Black Alpha getting more support because TGP will have no other options to ensure Chimera survival. Some people... like me, just really like being a Chimera. I just don't think the UN really gets it."

She was right about that. I think most of the issues came from the UN's leaders having no idea what being a Chimera was really like. It almost tempted me to attempt to force it on them just to have them understand that it wasn't really that horrible of a thing.

"Try to stay safe now," SLAG told me, handing me a pistol. "The vermin in this region tend to be rather... deadly. Just don't get bitten."

Well, whatever that meant. It wasn't long until they were off, and I just sighed. I couldn't fight them after this, and I figured they had redeemed themselves.

-------------------------------------------------

Janine Price
Team Galactic Plasma

We were approached by those morons again. I was tempted to start popping my pistol in their faces, but I figured they wanted to talk. Boy, this was going to be interesting.

"Don't shoot, please," One of them spoke, tossing his pistol aside. "I can explain: I'm a contact with X, and I know that you're friends with him. We followed him thinking you were prisoners, but we were confused when he let you guys go, so we fired, thinking that he had let you go because he had no chance against you..."

Beautiful. You know, they really could have bothered to verify that first. Still, I listened, figuring if this didn't get resolved, I could at least try to see if it could be amusing.

"We weren't here to kill you; we were here to test a strain that some...sources of ours developed," The guy explained. "We ran, not because we were afraid, but because we wanted to let you go; if we wanted to, we could have shot your Pokémon and the three of you after you turned back into humans..."

Run? I didn't get it, why didn't they try to capture us instead if that was the case? Eh, I dunno, maybe these peeps were just newbies at what they were doing. They kind of looked like they were a bit of a haphazard bunch, really. Kind of reminded me of myself when I was just starting off in science. Man, did I do some stupid things back then. Ha ha ha!

But eh, I wasn't happy about the fact he thought we'd make a great batch of guinea pigs to try out some syringes on. Those CRAs... I had to admit, they definitely weren't created by some rookie. I thought for sure I'd never get kicked out of my Seraphare form again.

"You need to believe me, I'm telling you the truth," He pleaded. "Put aside your anger for our mistake and listen! You can talk to X, he knows a guy with me named Jack Rover! He trusted us, you can ask him! He never told us about you, had we known it was you, we wouldn't have even tried following you in the first place! Please! Me coming out in the open and giving you my only weapon means something. X trusted us, now can you trust me?"

"You guys really need to get it together," Alex told him, looking like he was going to go easy on the guy. "We're part of Team Galactic Plasma, and we're not trying to help Black Alpha turn every last man, woman, and child into a Chimera 'just because.' The whole lunar operation is intended to let the UN have their Chimera-free world while Chimeras have another home away from the prejudice of this one. That's all. If you really want to help, then help us get the UN and Black Alpha off of our backs so we can at least do this."

Bravo, I couldn't have said that any better myself. To show we were willing to listen, I recalled my Pokémon and Alex did the same with his. I knew Lash and Crunch could destroy all of Orre and still not get tired, so letting them do their own thing without being watched was asking for trouble.

"He's right," I told the guy, adding in my own input. "Some people... like myself, just want to be a Chimera. Because... for some of us, being human is just ordinary. Being a Chimera is so much more, gets you closer to your Pokémon, lets you do the things they do, and lets you fly, breathe water, live in fire, and loads of other interesting and amazing things. And Chimeras... they're just like people and Pokémon. We still think like people, still breathe the same air, and yes... we still bleed and it still hurts. So really, just get a grip and let us see this whole thing through, okay? The UN just doesn't understand we're working for the same goal. One day this place will be Chimera-free when they have a new home on the moon, a place where it's okay for them to be there, and they won't have to worry about the UN hating them and hunting them down. It's just... not ready yet. All we need is the time the UN just doesn't let us have."

Hopefully I plucked a heartstring with that. If it brought Galactic Plasma more time, then heck, it was worth it.

"Well, we'd better get going," I told the guy, hoping he'd understand our side of the whole, crazy story. "Alex, you'd better call that evac. I figure X probably didn't betray us, but there's no telling who on the UN knows about the moon mission. Those guys... they'd better pick up the tempo, if you know what I mean."

"Already on it," Alex told me, using his radio communicator. "I gave them our global satellite position. An evac should be on the way."

Couldn't wait. I just wanted to get back home and get out of this chaotic sandbox of doom. And yeah, I really wanted to go back to being a Seraphare, and really make sure it was permanent this time. Being human was like going to an ice cream shop that had a thousand different flavors and toppings, and just picking a cup of ice cubes...

It was then that I heard Alex call out to Eric. It seemed like they were still fighting over there, and I knew we really just needed to get the frick out of here before the situation just got worse.

"Eric, we've got to get the hell out of here," Alex shouted to him, seeing he was still trying to fight band of operatives. "Evac is already on its way. Forget about them for now, we need to inform Galactic Plasma the UN is directing its attention to Unova. If things go to hell, they're going to need us to help defend the operation from the UN trying to sabotage it! We can't waste any more time here!"

Yeah, that was for sure. We spent way too much time and energy into researching teraforming technology... way too much for us to just hand it over to the UN and let them write it in the history books that they came up with it. If Chimeras didn't have a home, then they were doomed.

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Chan and SLAG
UN
Pyrite ouskirts, Orre

"Chan..." Janine sighed, looking very frustrated. "What the frick is going on?"
"Well, I noticed you were back in your human forms, so I wanted to help you out! That's why I brought you these clothes and guns for human-sized hands! Here!" Chan exclaimed with a smile.

It was at that moment she finally realised Theresa and Janine were rather uncomfortable with her openness to the body. "Oh come on, I'm a nurse! I've seen way worse than this. Besides, you two would definately be in the better half. No obvious scars or discolouration, nice and firm," At this point chan made towards Janine, only to be slapped. "All around, very healthy, considering you were just Chimera's. Whatever that CRA was, it was WAY better than what the UN has."

After everyone was dressed and ready to go, Janine had turned to SLAG, responding to his comment about joining the UN.

"Thanks... but... no thanks," Janine told him. "Guys... really, for pete's sake, if you want to help us the most, just promise you'll let Galactic Plasma settle on the moon without any trouble. The only reason we even came here was to keep the UN busy and distracted here and not in Unova. If you toast our operation to the moon, the only thing that's probably going to happen is Black Alpha getting more support because TGP will have no other options to ensure Chimera survival. Some people... like me, just really like being a Chimera. I just don't think the UN really gets it."

"Well why else did I give you access to Mosdeep?" Chan chimed in, jumping on Janine's back. "So that you can get to the moon safe and sound! But do let me come for visits sometime? I want to see the moon." At this point, Chan was almost in a trance.

Finally, SLAG and Chan returned back to the Jeep and headed off, listening intently to X's conversation with Juan, despite driving the Jeep.

Aura Wolfe

Sophie Lance
Freelancer
Pyrite Town

Man, that Chimera could move fast! One moment, Jacob was laying on the wrecked roof, being healed as best they could, and the next he was gone. Sophie only caught a small glimspe of him as he disappeared. She had no idea what he was planning or anything, and she wasn't entirely sure that she cared anyway. The newly 'evolved' Chimera glanced back at Zach and Stauffor, then to the fighting again. Things were not going well for Pyrite, and it was pretty clear the town would fall to the UN, thanks to those planes... She needed to get out of here quickly. As a Chimera, she would surely be a target, and she had no intention of returning to being a human again.

"Zach, Stauffor." She said, turning around and walking up to them. "I think it would be easier to get through this place without running into UN soliders if I went it alone. I like being a Chimera - thank you again Stauffor by the way - and really don't want to be forced to be a human again." She gave them both a nod, before turning around and climbing quickly down the side of the building, finding herself in one of the back alleyways.

Her serpentine eyes glanced around, then spotted a broken mirror lying on the ground. Curious, she approached it and looked at herself. A teenager with blood red eyes stared back, her pupils slitted. A light green gemstone sat on her forehead, half hidden by her hair. It had grown longer (her hair) and now vaguely resembled a tail, all of it moving as one. It was held together at the ends with three green gemstones, and then flared out, resembling the tail of a Milotic. Patterns similar to those found upon a Serperior covered her stomach and legs, however they were just lines, with no colour to them. She had small gills too, which probably explained why it seemed slightly harder and less natural to breathe air at the moment. But the most noticable feature would have had to have been the huge white wings which had grown from the side of her head, in the place of ears. It was obvious that she was a Chimera. However, she was also stained from head to toe with blood and other... things. Sophie resisted the human urge to be sick, and another urge to... taste the blood.

Her wings rustled uneasily as she detected a noise behind her, a muttering, insane sounding voice.

"Patient 28 seems to have used the Chimera Mutagen given to her by the snake-assassin-older-woman." It laughed eerily. "Patient seems happy with transformation, although slightly shocked. Doctor Kione wonders what changes this will bring about to her life..."

Kione floated out of the nearby wall, looking completely fine. Sophie jerked her head back in shock, upon realising that that was Kione's voice. She could understand him... and he sounded like he was crazy.

"Ahh! Subject 28 has discovered a side effect of the Chimera Mutagen!" He cackled. "She now understands Doctor Kione's words! Subject appears to be highly shocked by this revolation. Doctor Kione must enquire to Subject: What does she plan on doing now? She will clearly be in trouble if found by the raider-soliders-guns-pokemon-using-killers."

If she had understood that... Subject 28 was what Kione refered to as Sophie, and he wanted to know what she was going to do about the UN. The wisest idea would be to flee, and she started to formulate a plan around it just as she heard another bomb go off, dropped by the planes. They would completely destroy the town, and the surronding area too. Sophie hissed, and flicked her forked tongue out, tasting the air. It tasted of ashes and fire and burning and meat... Something had to be done about them, but what exactly? The idea of killing them filled her with loathing, not this long after having ending another living creatures life.

"Subject 28 wants to get rid of the planes, correct?" Kione inquired.

"How do you know that?" Sophie asked, noting that her voice had a slight hissing quality to it now.

"Doctor Kione has been studying Subject's behaviour for many weeks. Doctor Kione knows how Subject thinks." He seemed proud of the fact. "Would Doctor Kione be right in assuming that Subject does not wish to kill any of the plane members?"

Sophie glared at him darkly, which made him shrink back a little from her intimidating eyes, but he regained himself quickly. "Doctor Kione believes that it would be possible if the planes had no fuel. Cut a hole in the metal birdies ~" He sang, his voice screeching. "Let their oily blood run out ~ Drip drip on the ground it goes ~ Now the birdies cannot fly ~"

It wasn't a bad idea, but it had one vital flaw - Sophie didn't have anything that she could use to pierce the fuel tank. Hell, she didn't even know where the fuel tank on one of those things would be anyway! She shook her head, glancing up again. There was something else there... a Salamence? Her eyes widened. A Salamence could do that, maybe. And even if it couldn't, it appeared to be a wild Salamence, most certainly worth catching or at least befriending. Sophie grabbed Kione, clutching him to her chest as she took off running, normal speed at first and then she suddenly reached an insanely fast speed, Extremespeed she thought the move was called. It sure was useful, she smiled as she jetted along the streets, eyes fixed on the dark shapes in the sky.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Team Galactic Plasma
Outskirts of Pyrite Town

Great, now the Stalkers caught up with us again. This time it was their nurse who hopped out, bringing three sets of clothes with her, followed by SLAG.

"Theresa! Alex! Are you guys okay!?" Chan asked. She then proceeded to take the needles out of us while checking my breasts out. Man, was she a lesbian or something? I was never a child, of course I'm naturally stacked. I took one of the sets of clothes Chan held out and shook it open. A black tank top and cargo pants. Man, why did standard-issue tank tops have to cover the stomach? That was impractical for movement in a hot desert. Crop tanks were way more efficient.

"The Corporal ruins all the fun. He was going to just leave you here, if it wasn't for me driving, we'd be well on our way to Gateon by now." Chan said, before she started insisting that she help me dress up. Did she want to touch my breasts or something? Give me a desert mammogram? I'm twenty-two, half the age of usual mammogram receipients...I sure as heck wouldn't want my D-cups to be fondled.

Quickly, I pulled on the tank top and ripped the fabric starting midway down my ribcage. Using the torn piece of fabric, I tied my blond hair back into a simple, practical ponytail. I then slipped on the pants.

"Alex, X may be rigid at times, but he means well." SLAG conversed with Alex after he had finished getting dressed. "He is really trying to earn your respect after that attack at Gateon - we honestly didn't know you were there. Please believe us, we're not out to kill you. If you ever change your mind, now that you're humans, I'm sure our commander would be able to accept Nemesis into the Special Ops. He's managed to obscure the data that X, KaS and I were once Chimera's, so I'm sure he could do it with two more people." SLAG said, trying to talk to Alex.

"Thanks... but... no thanks. Guys... really, for Pete's sake, if you want to help us the most, just promise you'll let Galactic Plasma settle on the moon without any trouble. The only reason we even came here was to keep the UN busy and distracted here and not in Unova. If you toast our operation to the moon, the only thing that's probably going to happen is Black Alpha getting more support because TGP will have no other options to ensure Chimera survival. Some people... like me, just really like being a Chimera. I just don't think the UN really gets it." Janine said in response as I walked over to them, finished dressing up.

"Try to stay safe now. The vermin in this region tend to be rather... deadly. Just don't get bitten." SLAG told Alex as he handed him a pistol. Chan came to me and Janine and handed us pistols and combat knives.

"If you ever get hurt, come speak to me, I'll patch you up in no time!" She said cheerfully before she left. Speak to her? She was leaving....what exactly did she mean? Just as I was pondering, a bunch of people approached us.

"Don't shoot, please," One of them spoke, tossing his pistol aside. "I can explain: I'm a contact with X, and I know that you're friends with him. We followed him thinking you were prisoners, but we were confused when he let you guys go, so we fired, thinking that he had let you go because he had no chance against you..."

Beautiful. You know, they really could have bothered to verify that first. Still, I listened, figuring if this didn't get resolved, I could at least try to see if it could be amusing.

"We weren't here to kill you; we were here to test a strain that some...sources of ours developed. We ran, not because we were afraid, but because we wanted to let you go; if we wanted to, we could have shot your Pokémon and the three of you after you turned back into humans..." One of the men said, throwing away his pistol as he spoke. So they were the ones who shot us...damn. Did they really have to? We were the guinea pigs? Why us?

"You need to believe me, I'm telling you the truth. Put aside your anger for our mistake and listen! You can talk to X, he knows a guy with me named Jack Rover! He trusted us, you can ask him! He never told us about you, had we known it was you, we wouldn't have even tried following you in the first place! Please! Me coming out in the open and giving you my only weapon means something. X trusted us, now can you trust me?" He pleaded.

"You guys really need to get it together. We're part of Team Galactic Plasma, and we're not trying to help Black Alpha turn every last man, woman, and child into a Chimera 'just because.' The whole lunar operation is intended to let the UN have their Chimera-free world while Chimeras have another home away from the prejudice of this one. That's all. If you really want to help, then help us get the UN and Black Alpha off of our backs so we can at least do this." Alex replied. A conversation ensued, which ended with Alex and Janine making their points. They were right. All of us had rights to live, despite how different we all were. Difference is no excuse for genocide.

"Well, we'd better get going. Alex, you'd better call that evac. I figure X probably didn't betray us, but there's no telling who on the UN knows about the moon mission. Those guys... they'd better pick up the tempo, if you know what I mean." Janine said.

"Already on it. I gave them our global satellite position. An evac should be on the way." I heard Alex reply.

"Eric, we've got to get the hell out of here. Evac is already on its way. Forget about them for now, we need to inform Galactic Plasma the UN is directing its attention to Unova. If things go to hell, they're going to need us to help defend the operation from the UN trying to sabotage it! We can't waste any more time here!" Alex continued. i walked over to where he was, trying to stop Eric.

"Come on, Eric, the sooner we get out of here the better." I coaxed as I returned Astaroth, Selene, Amon and Azrael into their Pokeballs. I then remembered something I had been thinking about for a long time, before turning to face Alex.

"By the way. I thought of my codename. It's 'Fenrir'. Call me that over the radio when you're using code anytime." I told him, before going back to Janine.

"You still got some mutagens saved, don't you? It's time we turn back..." I asked her. It was true. Being a Chimera gave me the freedom being a human never gave me. Like the wolf Fenrir, I broke away from the chains that bound me, in my case, by becoming a Chimera. If it was freedom or safety on the line, then I would choose freedom, no matter the cost.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Pikababe
Freelancer
Unova, U.N. Castelia detention center, main building (Heras office)

Pikababe decides that the best way to get out of this is to go for broke and maintain her disguise no matter what, "Are you ready for your back rub ma'am?" Pikababe puts great effort into making a huge smile and looking as cheerful as possible, despite the furious gaze coming from the warden. Pikababe also squints in a friendly manner as if she were meeting with any regular customer.

To everyones shock, Hera starts laughing. She smiles and turns off her laser whip. "Thats very funny, as if I would ever let anyone touch my back! Since you made me laugh though, I will spare your life for now. Instead, you may go and spend some time in the torture room." Hera shakes off her smile and goes back to looking mean. "Dissmissed!" The UN guard that had brought Pikababe into the office fumbles with the door and soon thay are back in the dimly lit hallway.

Pikababe wanted to ask if "torture room" was just a nickname or something but within minutes she finds herself inside one of the mystery doors and the guard that had been with her is long gone. He seemed to be more scared of this place than Pikababe, but why?

The room is extremely warm (at least 110 degrees) and seems to radiate heat like an oven. Maybe 7 chimeras lay slumped around the edges of the orange tinted walls and it appears that each of them has some partial Ice type charecterisitics. For Pikababe the temparature is very uncomfortable, she can only imagine how it must feel to be slowly melted alive as an ice pokemon. A bulkly UN jailer wearing a black, heat resistant suit carrys a bucket full of hot coals at the wall opposite the door.

As the jailer notices Pikababe, he seems to stare at her for a few seconds. Pikababe had been hoping to find Jigglypuff before trying anything but the longer she stayed imprisoned the more she would get worn down herself and if she did not act now, she might never get another chance. Pikababe takes a deep breath and then lets out a mighty shout: "You chimeras, we have to break out of here, now! If you have got any fight left in you, I beg for your help! We can take him if we work together!"

She knew that it was a long shot, half of these ice types looked like they were only a few hit points away from death. None of the chimeras move and the UN jailer charges at Pikababe! "Little witch, I knew you were gonna be a troublemaker!" He bellows as he stomps across the super heated room! Pikababe is ready to fight but this fellow holds a significant size advantage, she figures that her chances of winning at about 40%. (assuming other guards did not jump in)

"DIE!" The jailer hurls the bucket of coals, which fly at Pikababe like a shower of fireballs! She guards her face but knows that she was not going to get out of this battle unscathed, if at all. Suddenly, there is a burst of steam in front of her and a loud groan comes from the jailer! Burning coals nick Pikababe on the legs and edges of her arms but it is strange, she was expecting it to be a lot worse. As Pikababe re-opens her eyes, she sees what has happened.

An Abomasnow/ Ariados hybrid had managed to extend an ice spear into the back of the UN jailer, who is now impaled like a work of fine art. Just in front of Pikababe, a Spheal/ Piloswine/ Marril chimera had tried to shield her but was already too weakend from the heat to use any attacks to deflect the hot coals! It was still breathing but nearly half of its body had been melted away in the manuever. The defeat of the jailer appeared to energize the other chimeras, who were now getting to their feet. (though they still looked to be in rough shape) "Come on we have to get you guys out of here. There are 2 guards in the hallway that we need to get past." It is dangerous but the ice types urgently needed to get out of the oven room.

"Wait one minute miss.." A Vanilluxe/ Gardevoir is the one speaking to her. "It may use up the last of my energy but my death is a small price to pay to make these UN animals pay for what they have done to my bretheren." He sends a psychic message to every living thing in the detention center that is not affiliated with the UN. "RIOT. The time has come to fight for your freedom!!!" Sadly, the Ice and psychic chimera then melts into a puddle of water..

Last edited:

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Juan Mendez
Freelancer
Driftveil City, Unova

Juan sat on the bench for another 30 minutes. The sun was beginning to set, and Juan wondered whether or not X had gotten the message. Finally, the pay phone rang. Juan hurried over and picked it up and said hello. On the other end, the familiar voice responded, This is X, requesting contact with Juan Mendez,

"No need to be formal with me X," Juan said, "Its been too long. I doubt I need to recap whats happened in the last month, considering you were involved in it and I was hiding...but I'm no coward, I'm out here and I'm actively working like you are. But enough with the introductions, I need to be straight with you, and I'm hoping you'll be with me as an old ally."

Juan paused to listen to X's response. "I know that you've met with my...contacts...they're not the best people on Earth, but they can get things done," Juan continued, "Anyways, I should probably tell you what exactly my goals are and what I've done so far."

Juan paused again to let his old friend respond to him. "Listen, I'll tell you right now, I am NOT completely opposed to the UN, and I am NOT completely opposed to Chimeras; I've working with my contacts to try and find a solution to everyone's problems. By now, you probably already know about Galactic Plasma's presence in Unova from my contacts; I'm the one who told them that," Juan explained, "I know that Black Alpha are the ones who are the real bad guys, and that they've dragged much of Galactic Plasma's associates with them; Much of the Chimeras in Galactic Plasma are with them simply because they were dragged into this genetic experiment that's backfired on them, but at the same time, there are those who see this as a new opportunity for Humanity...the UN cant see this because of the chaos that Black Alpha has caused; my campaign is to refocus their enemies and find a way to solve this without a civil war."

"If you think I'm all talk and no show, I'm sure you've already seen my Crossbow prototype," Juan continued, "The crossbow is just one part; I know a group of people, who I've made friends with, that's been developing CRA's against Advanced, Elite, and hopefully, at some point, the Colossal and Legendary Chimeras. The reason they've been able to do this is because they were among the first to develop this technology in the first place...its a long story how I met them, but I know that they're genuine; they've developed a CRA against Advanced forms, and so far, they've been able to turn one back into a human. I have yet to test this in the field, but I'm confident it can work."

Juan turned over his shoulder to see Judy return from her walk, while waiting for X's call. "Look, I know that there's also some who want to be half-human and half-Pokemon. That's their decision and I respect that," Juan explaned, "I'm trying to work out a political campaign against the UN to put pressure on them to refocus their goals; they're meant to protect the people and keep peace, not provoke it. If I can, I hope that I could gain support to elect someone into the UN to make sure it happens...I've said a lot, now I need to ask you as a soldier and protector of the people; What do you have to say?"

Arnold Groyner
Pyrite Town, Orre

"You guys really need to get it together," Alex told Arnold, looking more sympathetic, "We're part of Team Galactic Plasma, and we're not trying to help Black Alpha turn every last man, woman, and child into a Chimera 'just because.' The whole lunar operation is intended to let the UN have their Chimera-free world while Chimeras have another home away from the prejudice of this one. That's all. If you really want to help, then help us get the UN and Black Alpha off of our backs so we can at least do this."

Arnold looked up suddenly after hearing about the 'Lunar Operation.' "So that farming town we saw on the moon isn't an Alien command post?" Arnold said out loud.

"...Sorry," Arnold said, "We were confused when we heard about an entire city being built on the moon by our.....astrologist..."

"He's right," one of the girls said, adding to Alex's explanation, "Some people... like myself, just want to be a Chimera. Because... for some of us, being human is just ordinary. Being a Chimera is so much more, gets you closer to your Pokémon, lets you do the things they do, and lets you fly, breathe water, live in fire, and loads of other interesting and amazing things. And Chimeras... they're just like people and Pokémon. We still think like people, still breathe the same air, and yes... we still bleed and it still hurts. So really, just get a grip and let us see this whole thing through, okay? The UN just doesn't understand we're working for the same goal. One day this place will be Chimera-free when they have a new home on the moon, a place where it's okay for them to be there, and they won't have to worry about the UN hating them and hunting them down. It's just... not ready yet. All we need is the time the UN just doesn't let us have."

"That's your choice to make," Arnold responded, "Like I've said, we've been working in the dark to try and give you that choice, and give those who still want to be human, their choice."

"Well, we'd better get going," the same girl said, "Alex, you'd better call that evac. I figure X probably didn't betray us, but there's no telling who on the UN knows about the moon mission. Those guys... they'd better pick up the tempo, if you know what I mean."

"Already on it," Alex said back, "I gave them our global satellite position. An evac should be on the way."

Alex turned to where Arnold's guys and Alex's friend were still fighting. "Eric, we've got to get the hell out of here," Alex shouted to him, "Evac is already on its way. Forget about them for now, we need to inform Galactic Plasma the UN is directing its attention to Unova. If things go to hell, they're going to need us to help defend the operation from the UN trying to sabotage it! We can't waste any more time here!"

The group turned to walk away. Arnold quickly got out a piece of paper and scribbled writing on it. "You and you're friends are still wanted by the UN, its going to be hard to gather information with them moving in on Unova," Arnold said to them, throwing them the paper, "I can't make any promises, and I can't promise I'll be quick, but if you need information. I can get information, and CRAs to anyone who doesn't want to be a Chimera, to you and your friends; you trusted me, and I'll get the Boss to trust you; we both know we've got the same goals."

The paper Arnold had tossed to them as they turned around read:

763-530-2365

You need information or some muscle, call me. I can't promise you, but I'll do what I can.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Alex Waters
Team Galactic Plasma

As we waited for the evac out of here, I knew we were running out of time. Knowing my luck, someone in the UN already knew about the moon mission. In fact, I could bet they were already working on countering the whole operation, and may have even known about the main bunker for Team Galactic Plasma.

"By the way," Theresa told me. "I thought of my codename. It's Fenrir. Call me that over the radio when you're using code anytime."

"You got it," I told her. "While we're at it, call me Nightkin. Nemesis, I feel, has been compromised. I'm sure everyone across the UN and Black Alpha knows that one by now."

She then turned to Janine, still looking to the sky for that evac.

"You still got some mutagens saved, don't you?" Theresa asked her, looking hopeful. "It's time we turn back..."

"Hate to burst your bubble, Terri, but I never thought we'd ever be changing back from CRA syringes," Janine shrugged with a sigh. "Needless to say, I wasn't carrying any extras. I'm sure there's mutagens in Pyrite Town, but trying to find one with Zoroark, Houndoom, and Flygon just by coincidence would be like trying to find a needle in a barn of haystacks."

I wasn't carrying any extras for that exact reason. Really didn't think someone was armed with a CRA powerful enough to the point where even Galactic Plasma's head scientists, the ones who thought we were Advanced Chimeras for life, would be wrong in thinking we'd never be human again. Although if we searched Janine's possessions long and hard enough, I'm sure there was probably one last overlooked Bellossom, Lilligant, and Venusaur syringe that had been forgotten.

"You and your friends are still wanted by the UN," The main told us, before heading out. "It's going to be hard to gather information with them moving in on Unova. I can't make any promises, and I can't promise I'll be quick, but if you need information. I can get information, and CRAs to anyone who doesn't want to be a Chimera, to you and your friends; you trusted me, and I'll get the Boss to trust you; we both know we've got the same goals."

"I'd appreciate that, thanks," I told him, picking up his note with the phone number. "Take care and stay out of harm's way."

It wasn't long until our evac had arrived in the form of a scout helicopter. It was a little beat up and was probably one of those refurbished choppers from the boneyard, but at long as it worked, I was okay. I saw two operatives on board. The pilot was a human dressed in civilian pilot clothing, while his copilot was a Chimera, one of a Typhlosion, Swellow, and a Luxray. They seemed a little surprised at the sight of us, but that quickly wore off.

"Get in, we've got to catch you up to speed," The pilot told me. "Name's George Henderson, and this here is Hank."

"Thanks for bailing us out of this god-forsaken hellhole," I told him, getting on the helicopter as I helped Janine and Theresa aboard. "Trust me, stay clear of Pyrite Town. The UN pretty much has full control over it now, and trust me, we tried our hardest to avoid that."

Little did I know... that was the least of our problems now...

Janine Price
Team Galactic Plasma
En Route to Unova

I was just happy to get out of here. Yeah, Theresa was making me wish I had actually packed maybe an extra Seraphare mutagen and so on, but yeah, that was just wishful thinking. She'd have to enjoy her good ol' fashioned human self for a while before we could get her that extra mutagen she wanted. But yeah, I couldn't blame her. I really wanted to be a Seraphare again really, really bad.

"We've got a problem," That pilot guy George told us. "Some jackass was working for the UN in Team Galactic Plasma as a double agent. We managed to get rid of him before he did a lot of damage to the teraforming research, but the problem is... the UN knows about it now."

"Damn it, not them again!" I shouted, pissed the UN was trying to do this again. "Do they know about-?"

"Yeah..." He interrupted her with a sigh. "They know about Mistralton. They know our bunker and backup space shuttles are somewhere in the area, they just don't know where the secret entrance is. But there's no way we can take off for the moon without facing an attack. The UN double agent was unable to complete the data transfer in time, so they weren't able to steal the teraforming research. They were, however, able to figure out our plan. They even told us that 'if you don't let us have it, we're going to make sure you can't make use of it either.'"

What the hell, it wasn't theirs to use! What a bunch of freaking THIEVES. I was pissed. And I was so sick of the UN being so damn ego-headed and feeling like they were entitled to everything like spoiled little bratty children. Who the hell were they to decide how we use our research? Team Galactic Plasma only answered to itself, not to these other bogus organizations. I swore, the UN was so, so corrupt.

"How nice of them," Alex muttered sarcastically. "I hope they get cancer."

"So what the hell are we supposed to do now?" I asked George, thinking this was one hell of a mess. "The UN's going to have their beady little eyes all over Mistralton now. There's no way we can get the supply and personnel transports to the moon unless we can be sure they're not going to butt their noses in our face."

"Oh, they will do that alright," George muttered, really not too thrilled about the whole situation. "They'll ground those transports if they can. If they pull it off, we'll have to hold back, which would give them more time to attempt the theft of the teramforming research."

"There is... something we might be able to do to pleasantly peeve them off a bit," I told them all. "Chan gave us the security access key to Hoenn's launch sites. What we need to do is use them, and make it look like those are the real transport and supply shuttles. The UN would scramble like starving, crazed weasels to try and hurry to intercept the mission from Hoenn when really they're just empty fakes. Shortly after the fake launch, we proceed at Mistralton, and launch the real shuttles. Reverse psychology. Boy, won't they feel stupid for not going with instincts!"

Alex didn't look too convinced though. I just sighed. He probably thought it was too risky, and all was laying down on hopeful and wishful thinking. Ugh, what else was I supposed to do, huh?

"Possible, but risky," George cautioned. "They might split their forces up instead. What those shuttles might need... is an escort. Protectors. As in, really big Chimeras. Those Chimeras protect the first wave of shuttles, and then when the launch has been successful, they continue to Hoenn and take those transports to the moon themselves."

"Sounds like the better idea," I told him. "Let's do that then."

It was still going to mean a brutal fight from the UN. But I swore, they'd better not win this time. They were certainly spoiled with those lately, and it was about time we smack 'em with the fist of denial.

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
(OOC: Figured Black Alpha itself has been rather silent, so I am pulling this one out of the bag.)

Jacob Saxton
Ex Black Alpha
Outskirts of Pyrite

The teenager was handling himself fine now. Jacob dissolved the clones around the other nomads, who then took off and left the scene. On looking back towards Alex and his company, an evac helicopter had descended and was picking them up. Naturally, at the time most opportune for Jacob to finally meet and greet Alex, a call was ringing on his modified cellphone.

“This is an automated message. Important encrypted message receiving from Black Alpha Command 'Midnight.' Please hold while message is being uploaded.”

Jacob's first thoughts was of curiosity, then fear. Normally, automated messages meant they were sent to many of Black Alpha's soldiers, meaning something big was going to be put into effect. Looking again at the evac transport, Jacob hurried ascended into the air and tagged along behind it while pondering over what this message was going to be. Jacob's message had started just as he had settled himself beneath the helicopter at constant speed. Jacob didn't care whether or not the people inside had any means of detecting anomalies around them, for the message that had been transmitted was by far a much more worrisome problem than being detected. Sure enough, Midnight's voice rang out of the phone, detailing the outline for the plan:

The UN has overstepped its reach in invading Gateon Port and Pyrite Town. It was assumed that the latter location could hold off any invasion force that the UN could muster; however, we underestimated the UN. As such, all Black Alpha specialist teams and assassins are to report to HQ for preparations for a full scale assault against UN forces in Orre. Operation Titan is in full effect. You [Jacob] are to halt any current missions and report to HQ for full FEA transplant. Denying current reroute to mission is considered treason of the highest offense. Deadline is tomorrow evening. Failure to arrive is automatic resignation of you and current Pokemon team to Black Alpha, and punishment as stated is death. End transmission.”

Jacob knew he could deal with any assassination squad that may be sent to kill Jacob; however, his worries turned to Tranquility as she was still locked in her coma as far as Jacob knew. This left him just about 24 hours to rescue her and still get Alex and the rest of TGP to trust him. Actually, Jacob just realized, he had his bargaining chip. While the message wouldn't save to the phone, any news that might forewarn TGP of anything involving Black Alpha or the UN would be helpful. Jacob's path lay before him, and while he waited for the shuttle to arrive, he sat and meditated on what moves he would need to know before he would confront either faction again. Thinking on those thoughts, Jacob's resent promise plopped itself back in his head again. Crossroads lay before him, a promise broken or a promise kept.

Flying beneath the helicopter still, Jacob mulled over the pros and cons to keeping the vow in question. Jacob always was an honorable man, even after he was abducted by TGP, Jacob never went back on things he promised. Either decision he made, he was going to regret. He knew that fate would once again put him at odds with this Herman pilot, and he also knew that fate would throw him in a confrontation with the UN. Before the distant lands of Unova bore itself on the horizon, Jacob had made his decision; for the first time in his life, Jacob prayed. He hoped he'd never meet the UN pilot again.

Last edited:

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Pikababe
Freelancer
Unova, U.N. Castelia detention center, main building (torture room #1)

It is not what she originally had had in mind but a prison wide rebellion is a welcomed surprise! (especially since the captured chimeras in this center appeared to not have access to proper restrooms, which made escape through the sewers nearly impossible) The UN guards had weapons on their side but there are many more prisoners than UN personnel.

Any attempt to riot would probably have failed all together if the UN had not been currently concentrating extra troops in Orre, but now they had a fighting chance! (in fact she wonders if the psychic chimera had learned that from reading her mind?) Pikababe cautiously opens the door to the hallway where the 2 heavy guards from before were. Oddly enough the space is empty and the entrance leading outside is wide open! Feral growls, gunfire and the roar of a crowd echo off of the main buildings metal walls! The battle for control of the detention center was in full swing and it looks like every available memeber of the UN had gone outside to try and subdue the prisoners. It is a good thing too because Pikababe and the remaining ice chimeras are in no shape for a fight.

An explosion blows debris into the hallway but only near the entrance. Getting out of the burning hot room was a good start but Pikababe needed to hurry and find her pokemon! The second door opened reveals some kind of security station with many monitors showing the views of different cameras around the center. One of them displays Hera single handedly facing a large mob of chimeras. At first glance it does not seem fair but the unmistakable blue glow from her laser whip can be seen lashing out repeatedly and instantly killing all but the toughest inmates. Pikababe hopes that the prisoners can take her down, because if Hera was anything like Admiral Moby, she would not stop until everyone that had defied her authority was either dead or dying!

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
[[OOC: Sorry I've been slow to respond. I've had both some computer and school troubles, but I'll try to get a post in tonight, promise]]

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Corporal X
UN
Desert between Pyrite and Gateon
Orre

After initially getting contact with Juan, his laughing voice responded:
"No need to be formal with me X," He said, "Its been too long. I doubt I need to recap whats happened in the last month, considering you were involved in it and I was hiding...but I'm no coward, I'm out here and I'm actively working like you are. But enough with the introductions, I need to be straight with you, and I'm hoping you'll be with me as an old ally."

"Of course Juan, your help was invaluable, but I've come to you to discuss quite a few things. However, those will wait..." X replied, keeping his formal tone.

"I know that you've met with my...contacts...they're not the best people on Earth, but they can get things done," Juan continued, "Anyways, I should probably tell you what exactly my goals are and what I've done so far."

"Please do tell, Hoenn command has been dying to hear from you." X responded, switching the phone to relay through the Squadron's Radio, so everyone could hear and speak if need be.

"Listen, I'll tell you right now, I am NOT completely opposed to the UN, and I am NOT completely opposed to Chimeras; I've working with my contacts to try and find a solution to everyone's problems. By now, you probably already know about Galactic Plasma's presence in Unova from my contacts; I'm the one who told them that," Juan explained, "I know that Black Alpha are the ones who are the real bad guys, and that they've dragged much of Galactic Plasma's associates with them; Much of the Chimeras in Galactic Plasma are with them simply because they were dragged into this genetic experiment that's backfired on them, but at the same time, there are those who see this as a new opportunity for Humanity...the UN cant see this because of the chaos that Black Alpha has caused; my campaign is to refocus their enemies and find a way to solve this without a civil war."

"I know what you mean. Don't let this intel out, but I was once a Chimera myself." X replied, hearing Juan's tone change as he heard something he never expected. "It's a long story, but I'll tell you more if we can meet face-to face."

"If you think I'm all talk and no show, I'm sure you've already seen my Crossbow prototype," Juan continued, obviously taken aback by my need to speak without electronic relays that could be intercepted. "The crossbow is just one part; I know a group of people, who I've made friends with, that's been developing CRA's against Advanced, Elite, and hopefully, at some point, the Colossal and Legendary Chimeras. The reason they've been able to do this is because they were among the first to develop this technology in the first place...its a long story how I met them, but I know that they're genuine; they've developed a CRA against Advanced forms, and so far, they've been able to turn one back into a human. I have yet to test this in the field, but I'm confident it can work."

"Indeed. Alex Waters and Theresa Del Monico just got hit by it. I'm sure you remember them? They've been in the same Chimera form since you first met them. But your lackeys just ruined that." X explained, hoping Juan would not only see this as good news.

"Look, I know that there's also some who want to be half-human and half-Pokemon. That's their decision and I respect that," Juan explained, "I'm trying to work out a political campaign against the UN to put pressure on them to refocus their goals; they're meant to protect the people and keep peace, not provoke it. If I can, I hope that I could gain support to elect someone into the UN to make sure it happens...I've said a lot, now I need to ask you as a soldier and protector of the people; What do you have to say?"

"Well..." X thought out loud to himself. "Perhaps I can get you to see Commander Thompson. He's in charge over at Command HQ, plus, while he won't admit it publically, he's very much against the UN containment methods, which is why Hoenn's only PoW camp, while being almost inaccessible, is very comfortable. It was done so just for the Chimera's, although it is still super-high security..."

"It's true! My medical service takes frequent visits there." Chan cheered. "It's like a mansion in there."

"Now, according to business, the UN wants me to try and enlist you to their forces, however I'm sure you won't want to join the Main UN. However I will offer you access to see Commander Thompson if need be. He is the prime candidate for a political member of the UN against the slaughter of innocent Chimera's."

Before Juan could properly respond, X continued his statement.
"Meet me at Slateport City in two days, 0900 hours local time. We will discuss things further there."

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Alex Waters
Team Galactic Plasma
Mistralton City, Unova

I wasn't too thrilled about what I was hearing from George and Hank. But when I got to Mistralton City, we were strictly told to avoid the bunker unless it was absolutely necessary for us to be in there. Instead, we had to work our messages through a middleman, and George was taking on that role. No electronic communications were going out. We just couldn't afford risking someone intercepting them. In the meantime, we stayed in an apartment in Mistralton City, on standby in case something really bad went down and they needed us to fight. But right now, we were in a standoff with the UN. I had already started seeing them around town, and I knew they were watching. We couldn't afford to blow this.

As for the apartment, it contained the essentials, and nothing more. Very much like a hotel room, only there was no clear indication how long we were expected to be here. I had already told George it was crucial that Team Galactic Plasma's scientists to be aware that they were running out of time. But truthfully, the signs had become obvious, and I'm sure it wasn't something they didn't already know.

George had brought Jeremy Render to the apartment we had been assigned. Jeremy was surprised and bewildered about the fact an advanced CRA could have been created, and he wanted to take a DNA sample to see how much aftermath had been as the result.

"It's gotten worse," George told me, handing down the bad news. "The UN is relying on propaganda. Their whole mission is to make Chimeras seem like ungodly monsters devoid of any prior human intelligence. They're spreading lies so the soldiers don't look at them like humans, and the civilians are okay with them getting killed."

"I'm not surprised," I told him, crossing my arms, knowing this probably would happen. "It's easier for UN soldiers to kill Chimeras if they're not looking at human faces. Meanwhile, civilians don't even see Chimeras for the humans they used to be. They just see beasts of destruction. And the UN is fostering that prejudice."

"Ugh, it's not going to end with the moon, that's for sure," Janine sighed, looking downcast. "The UN's still going to go after us even if we do settle there. We'd have to go somewhere that they can't, and that would have to be galaxies away. We just can't afford that. The UN will always have a bigger budget than us anyway. It just... sucks."

It was still worth a try. We had come this far, but things might work out in the long run if Galactic Plasma claimed the moon as their territory, and were hopefully able to hold off all chances of successful UN attack. It was going to be extremely difficult, though. However, at this point, we had nothing to lose.

"There's something else I found alarming..." Jeremy told us, looking a little anxious. "That CRA you three were shot with... it's much, much more powerful than I expected. Alex, Theresa, and Janine, that CRA pretty much undid all traces of genetic mutation. It's now as if you never even touched a Chimera mutagen."

That... was surprising. I had gone from thought to be pure Bunninja to being human again. Even Janine seemed a little surprised.

"But... I thought our DNA had been so butchered that it was hopeless," Janine told him, thinking it should have been impossible.

"It's an extremely advanced CRA," Jeremy told her, a bit baffled by it himself. "I wouldn't doubt the UN has this in their possession. If this is the case, they would have justifiable reason to terminate the entire project. Any resistance on our part would seem like an act of aggression. And civilians would believe we are monsters for rejecting a medicine that would restore us back to normal. They just don't see any benefit to becoming a Chimera at all."

Damn, this wasn't good. I knew the UN, if they really had access to a CRA this strong, would enforce it upon all Chimeras in effort to terminate the Chimera project entirely. It was all they needed to bring an end to Chimeras worldwide without killing them. Still, I knew they would never understand that there were vast benefits to becoming a Chimera, benefits that would forever be lost if this whole plan came to pass.

Janine Price
Team Galactic Plasma
Mistralton City, Unova

God, this was the pinnacle of suck. Ultra-powered CRAs, and now the end of Chimeras was at hand. I knew what these UN chumps would do. They just wanted things to go back to normal. Go back to the status quo. I just hated that... crap. You know what you get when nothing changes? Ungodly levels of boredom.

"We... may need you three to remain as humans," Jeremy recommended. "The UN can scan you and they won't be able to tell you were ever Chimeras. That could prove to be pretty helpful when it comes to dealing with other humans of the UN. They're far less likely to suspect you, so you'll be able to perform recon on Mistralton City and give us the info on what's going on around town with regards to what the UN is doing. Meanwhile, we don't need any more Chimeras running about in Mistralton City to clue the UN in that they're searching the right spots."

Boo. That was lame. I wanted my freaking Seraphare form back! Ugh, he was right though. I knew what those CRAs were capable of. Massive DNA reconstruction, able to take even just fragments and mass repair them and then activate full body metamorphosis reverse mutations based on the reconstructed DNA from the salvaged fragments. This definitely wasn't the primitive prototype we had first created for this thing. Someone in the UN really figured this thing out even better than we did.

"About how close are we to teraforming the moon?" I asked Jeremy, really dying to know the answer to that. "Jeremy, if we don't do it now, we're not going to get another shot at it. The UN already developed a better CRA than we did. They'll find a better way to teraform once they nab our research. And they're not going to ask pretty please. They're just going to kick the door down and demand it or tell us up yours and have a bullet breakfast. Then they'll enhance it and we won't have a prayer to make the moon ours. Or any other freaking planet for that matter."

"We're suspecting teraforming technology will need another six months to ensure it's totally ready," Jeremy told us.

"Six months!?" I exclaimed, really thinking that was nuts. "Jeremy, look around! We don't have another six months to screw around with this! I say we pack up what we can, get whoever we can, and ship it off to the moon, even if it's unfinished research. I'm pretty sure all of Galactic Plasma can live comfortably in the moon base for six months before we need to make the teraforming technology go live."

"We'd never make it out, though," Jeremy warned me. "The UN will notice the space vessels. If any of those vessels are destroyed while it's carrying research vital to the teraforming project, it's over. Janine, we can't risk it. Not all this. Not after all the work we did on this thing."

Damn it, I hate it when bad news is right. We were going to need to smuggle the research to Hoenn... somehow. We'd need to break it up into so many pieces to the point where the UN wouldn't suspect anything. It would cost us extra time, and it was still very risky. But if the UN caught us, boy, it was going to be one hell of a fight.

"Alright..." I muttered, feeling a bit defeated here. "Guys, just keep working on it. Don't stop. The three of us... we'll try to figure out other ways. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but we'll find something."

I couldn't be sure what or when though. But I was hoping it wouldn't be coming down to a matter of "if" or could not...

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
Jacob Saxton
Ex Black Alpha
Mistralton City

The helicopter Jacob had been tagging along with landed in Mistralton; Jacob had once visited here as a trainer and was quite relieved to find that not much had changed. Although, it didn't take Jacob long to find that UN soldiers also were present within the area. Actually, if Jacob hadn't known any better, it seemed that they were expecting something to happen as there patrols were rather tight and attention sharp.

Jacob's targets also took note of this, and although Jacob couldn't see there faces while following them from the rear, he could see their bodies tense up because of the UN presence. No longer affiliating himself with Black Alpha, Jacob avoided standard protocol to update his superiors of any hunches or facts that surfaced regarding either TGP or the UN. Instead, Jacob continued to follow them toward an apartment where they would apparently be staring. Hanging back a bit, he didn't want to alert himself while they were checking themselves in. Instead, Jacob debated whether or not to call the hospital in Pyrite or not. A quick decision later, he decided against it and opted to rid himself of his cell phone all together. Black Alpha was notorious for keeping tracking chips in cellphones. Expecting Jacob's phone was no different, Jacob thought it prudent to chuck it into the sea where it could rust in the ocean. Heading back to the apartment, and almost bumping right into a UN patrol, Jacob entered through the main door to find a receptionist sitting there.

“Would you like a room tonight, sir?” asked the man behind the counter.

“Actually, maybe you could help me. A recent group came through here and is housing themselves here. I need to know what room they are in.”

“I'm sorry, no one has checked themselves in for about two hours. You must be mistaken.”

Jacob could tell this guy was going to be difficult, so Jacob was finding himself resorting to tactics he really never liked using: intimidation. Bringing up one of his scythes and holding it inches from the guy's neck Jacob pressed with his question again, “Look, I really don't have time for this. While I am sure you picked up that I am not part of their group, I have information they need to know. I don't wish to cause trouble, but if I have to tear this building apart to find them I will. To avoid that, why don't you tell me what room they are in, and I will be on my merry way.”

The man was quite terrified by now and acting out of instinct, looked up the room number, wrote it down, and gave it to Jacob. Thanking the man politely, Jacob withdrew is arm back to his side and head to where Alex was located.

Stopping outside the door, Jacob listened intently before knocking on the door:

“. . . extremely advanced CRA. I wouldn't doubt the UN has this in their possession. If this is the case, they would have justifiable reason to terminate the entire project. Any resistance on our part would seem like an act of aggression. And civilians would believe we are monsters for rejecting a medicine that would restore us back to normal. They just don't see any benefit to becoming a Chimera at all."

Jacob stood there listening a bit more. The only other topic Jacob eavesdropped on was the teraforming of the moon, and how little time Team Galactic Plasma had now that the secret was apparently out.

"So the rumors are true. GP is really trying to escape from the madness left here on Earth. I actually might have a shot at getting their assistance as their goals are very little different than mine,” Jacob muttered right as he knocked on the door.

“Hello, may I come in? I bring dire news about operations within Black Alpha that all of you should know about. Not sure Alex if you heard of it before you quit, but it revolves around Operation Titan. Only reason I know this is because as of about twelve hours ago, I once affiliated myself with Black Alpha.”

Jacob must have waited a bit longer, as it seemed the inhabitants were rather indecisive about letting him in. He also couldn't hear if they were speaking anymore, most likely dropping to a whisper, not talking at all, or flat out escaped. Still Jacob waited patiently for his answer.

Tman109ner

Razzled Not Dazzled
Tyler Mandival
Team Galactic Plasma
Mistralton City, Unova

"Beeeeppppp!" went the computer. I got up from his bed and hobbled over to the computer. "Code yellow, hope this time it's not a fluke! For every time the bugging system set a false alarm, like someone saying chimera, I swear!" Tyler had every apartment or room bugged in the entire apartment building. I was in the middle of a big research progress on figuring out how to change between chimera's using the tainted DNA those UN idiots hated.

The Luxray I call "Spark" nodded in approval.

The bugging system started to give me the feed to the conversation that sparked code yellow.

"Ugh, it's not going to end with the moon, that's for sure, the UN's still going to go after us even if we do settle there. We'd have to go somewhere that they can't, and that would have to be galaxies away. We just can't afford that. The UN will always have a bigger budget than us anyway. It just... sucks."

"There's something else I found alarming, that CRA you three were shot with... it's much, much more powerful than I expected. Alex, Theresa, and Janine, that CRA pretty much undid all traces of genetic mutation. It's now as if you never even touched a Chimera mutagen."

"But... I thought our DNA had been so butchered that it was hopeless?"

"It's an extremely advanced CRA, I wouldn't doubt the UN has this in their possession. If this is the case, they would have justifiable reason to terminate the entire project. Any resistance on our part would seem like an act of aggression. And civilians would believe we are monsters for rejecting a medicine that would restore us back to normal. They just don't see any benefit to becoming a Chimera at all."

I stopped there and immediately gathered all my research. I put in one of those reinforced lock boxes and let out Skarmory. "Silver Wing, take this to the bunker at Chargestone Cave. This is urgent." The Bird nodded in approval and flew out the penthouse window.

"Spark come on, we are going down to apartment 6P." I said. The Luxray followed me out and down the hall.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Lord Alexei Pendulai/ Winter Eye
Black Alpha
Outskirts of Striaton City.

It was a dreary rainy day on the west side of Unova. A suspicious tower stood amongst trees just outside of Striaton City. There were no signs to tell what it was or even a parking lot. It was here that Lord Alexei, Elite of Black Alpha, had his base of operations. It was in the least protected area in Unova and ripe for the taking. Alexei sat in his office, looking out into the rain at Striaton City. Next to him were Cryogonal and Mienshao.

"Look at that....pig pen...." He said snarling. "Filled with weak pigs read to be slaughtered" he began smiling at the thought of killing the weak and taking the strong. Mienshao, however, looked at his trainer in pity and desperation. He hated what Alexei had become but, could he stop it? No. Mienshao figured that out a long time ago but, for some reason he still holds onto the belief that the child Alexei is still in there.

Alexei looked out into the rain. The rain pounded on his office windows in rythm with the time. He knew it was the perfect day to put his plan into Motion. Operation: Pandemic. It was a simple takeover plot but, he liked giving it some really ingenious name.

"It's done, Lord Winter Eye" a grunt said behind him. Alexei rotated his chair around to face the grunt.

"Perfect timing" Alexei said. He was quite happy with this grunt. This grunt was one of the few that actually understood the importance of time. The grunt was also one of the few that stayed with Alexei ever since he was promoted to Elite. "So, the signals to stream it across Unova are ready too?" Alexei asked as he tapped his index finger on his desk, keeping in perfect time.

"Yes, Master," the grunt said, while saluting Alexei.

"Perfect......Turn it On" Alexei ordered with excitement he couldn't wait to make his grand entrance in Unova and this was just the beginning. The grunt fiddled with the camera and then the red light turned on. Alexei glanced at the tv screen that was playing the news but now, it showed Alexei. You could only see half of his body though because of the lighting. The side that was lit...was the side with his grey eye. His Blonde hair shimmered in the light and his grey eye looked almost like snow on a dark night. His outfit, wasn't as eccentric as usually but still made a statement. He wore a blazer, however, on the collar of his blazer where enormous Pidgeot wings dyed black to match with his black blazer. The feathers were arranged so it would make the illusion of a shape of an Ice Cream cone. He also had shoulder pads on, not american football shoulder pads, but regular shoulder pads.

"People of Unova, I am Lord Alexei, Elite of Black Alpha. Your government has been proven to be....less the successful in governing you." He finally made his grand entrance and soon the icing on the cake is sure to happen. "Black Alpha has taken it upon ourselves to dispose of your weak goverment in order to bu a more suitable one...us." He continued. "However....the UN didn't take nicely on my offer for a smooth surrender so....it's time for Operation Pandemic to commense" he said. The exact moment when he ended, if you were watching this on Television you would see four helicopters through the windows of his office in a perfect formation moving ever so closer to Striaton City. "Time to root the weak from the strong," at that moment the helicopter on the left launched a missile straight to Striaton City, making a direct hit. "Time for a new world order." The next helicopter did the same and made a direct hit. "Time for the age..." The third helicopter launched its missile and made a hit. "Of Black Alpha," the last helicopter launched its missile. After the hit the feed immediately went black.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Alex Waters
Team Galactic Plasma
Mistralton City, Unova

We were not in the best of situations. Although I wasn't entirely sure if the UN had those CRAs, it was safer to say they did. Only problem was... having Chimera research at our fingertips was what made Galactic Plasma strong and able to stand up to the UN. If we gave that up, we really didn't have very much.

Moments later, we heard knocking at the door. I wasn't sure who it was, but it wasn't long until they had informed us of the situation.

"Hello, may I come in?" He asked. "I bring dire news about operations within Black Alpha that all of you should know about. Not sure Alex if you heard of it before you quit, but it revolves around Operation Titan. Only reason I know this is because as of about twelve hours ago, I once affiliated myself with Black Alpha."

I hadn't heard anything about Operation Titan. Was this something new Black Alpha was doing? There was really only one way to tell. I headed over to the door, and carefully opened it. I noticed it was that same Ninjask, Accelgor, and Scyther Chimera from before. Had he been following us this entire time?

"Get in," I told him, ushering him in and closing the door behind him before anyone would see him. "So... what's this you mentioned about Operation Titan?"

Janine Price
Team Galactic Plasma
Mistralton City, Unova

While Alex was doing his own thing in the other room, I had been watching TV with Jeremy, just to keep updated on the media. What a mess. The UN proudly proclaimed their victory over Black Alpha in Orre, even though I was sure they were still networks of Black Alpha troopers in there. The news, the media, gah, it was disgusting, but it was the only way to get an idea of the outside world without traveling and risking electronic communications that could be intercepted.

"It marks one of the first, crucial steps we needed to accomplish to remove the scourge of Chimeras from our world," Some douchebag General Wayne Benton announced on television in front of a press conference. "Orre is now under full UN control, and soon the current tensions in Unova will be resolved. We hope to resolve this situation without any fighting, as we know the cost of war is heavy."

Yeah, without any fighting. Good luck with that. Man, these UN rats were so arrogant they thought they were winning before even fighting. Then, moments later, Alex's worst fears were confirmed. Somehow the press knew about some of the disclosed rumors going on.

"Some people have reason to believe Galactic Plasma is planning on relocating to the moon entirely," One of the members of the press conference asked. "What does the UN plan on doing about this?"

"Yes, some of my informants within Galactic Plasma have notified my troops and I about this," General Benton mentioned. "Regardless, relocation is no excuse for not complying with the regulation of the United Nations. And it is no excuse for continuing the practice of unethical and unnatural science. Accepting this atrocity is not an option, and therefore, we will do our ultimate best to ensure their entire operation never comes to pass."

Psh, what a jerk. I only wish we had the technology to travel far away from this floating rock of rot and just settle on some deserted, unclaimed planet far away from this crappy one.

"Ugh, god, I hate these guys," I told Jeremy, really getting sick of the UN deciding how we should live.

"Yeah..." Jeremy muttered, not liking the sound of this. "It's going to be tough to try and get this operation up and running."

Yeah, and I knew they were going to steal the teraforming technology too, along with everything else Galactic Plasma worked on through blood, sweat, and tears. If the UN had it their way, we'd be their slaves making whatever they wanted, when they wanted it. Ugh, I just hated the thought of all that.

I looked back to the TV when suddenly a few face came on. Definitely a weird kind of guy. I could only see half his face, seeing a weird gray eye. Meanwhile, he was wearing a black blazer and had black wings. My first guess... he hacked his way into the news programming network. I figured this would probably be interesting... more interesting than that other sack of crap we were watching earlier.

"People of Unova, I am Lord Alexei, Elite of Black Alpha," He stated. "Your government has been prove to be... less successful in governing you. Black Alpha has taken it upon ourselves to dispose of your weak government in order to build a more suitable one...us. However....the UN didn't take nicely on my offer for a smooth surrender so....it's time for Operation Pandemic to commence."

Operation... Pandemic? What the pray tell was this about now? The TV then focused on four helicopters flying in the air, moving toward Striaton City. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor when I saw them launching freaking missiles at it.

"Time to root the weak from the strong..." He continued as the carnage went on. "Time for a new world order. Time for the age... of Black Alpha."

After that, the screen just went black.

"Sweet mother of mercy, was that for real!?" Jeremy exclaimed, unable to believe his eyes. "Did Black Alpha just blow up Striaton City!?"

"Geez, sure as hell looked like it," I told him, blinking twice. "Wow... what a prick. Killing civilians isn't going to establish any kind of new world order. You're just going to get people to hate you and want to stick a knife in your neck!"

Wow... just... wow. The UN was going to go batsh*t over this for sure. They'd probably make it their mission to immediately go out and slaughter every last Black Alpha operative they could find. I knew the UN... they wouldn't take this kind of thing lightly. No way.

"We... may be able to use this, as morbid as it sounds..." Jeremy mentioned to me. "The UN is definitely going to think Black Alpha is now the bigger threat. Maybe... while those two are fighting each other, we can slip past them to the moon, and set up the core lunar defenses."

"Geez, I sure hope you're right, because I really want to get off this planet right now," I told him, really hoping we could pull this off. "Whatever this Operation Pandemic is, hopefully the UN devotes all their resources to countering it. It's really our only chance."

"I just wish the teraforming technology was ready," Jeremy told me. "If only we had more time to test it."

"We just need to hope it works the first time, that's all," I told him, knowing we needed to make our move. "We can work out the kinks later. As long as it gets going partially, we should be fine. Besides, the moon is nothing but inhabitable wasteland right now. We've got nothing to lose!"

Yeah, that was for sure. The best thing about working with a lifeless, wasteland planet was no matter how badly you screwed up, it couldn't get much worse.

Last edited:

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Juan Mendez
Freelancer
Driftveil City, Unova

"Well..." X thought out loud to himself. "Perhaps I can get you to see Commander Thompson. He's in charge over at Command HQ, plus, while he won't admit it publically, he's very much against the UN containment methods, which is why Hoenn's only PoW camp, while being almost inaccessible, is very comfortable. It was done so just for the Chimera's, although it is still super-high security..."

"That might be a good idea," Juan replied, "A High-ranking commander would make a worthy candidate for gaining support; especially if he's against the same people who he works for...As for Alex and Theresa, what my contacts was their fault and their mistake. Remember that; they couldn't have known who they were. I can guarantee that."

At that moment, the large television being displayed in the square, within Juan's view, changed pictures suddenly. Another man was on screen; from where Juan was, he could hear him clearly.

"People of Unova, I am Lord Alexei, Elite of Black Alpha," he stated. "Your government has been prove to be... less successful in governing you. Black Alpha has taken it upon ourselves to dispose of your weak government in order to build a more suitable one...us. However....the UN didn't take nicely on my offer for a smooth surrender so....it's time for Operation Pandemic to commence."

No doubt, the crowds watching suddenly went into near chaos.

"Time to root the weak from the strong..." He continued, "Time for a new world order. Time for the age... of Black Alpha."

The screen went black as Juan picked up the phone again, he had missed some words that had been said. "Now, according to business, the UN wants me to try and enlist you to their forces, however I'm sure you won't want to join the Main UN. However I will offer you access to see Commander Thompson if need be. He is the prime candidate for a political member of the UN against the slaughter of innocent Chimera's." X continued, seemingly unaware as to what had happened.

"That would be excellent," Juan replied, "But were you just watching the news just-"

"Meet me at Slateport City in two days, 0900 hours local time. We will discuss things further there," X said, hanging up immediately after.

Juan hung up the phone and almost immediately after, Juan's cell hpone rang. Were you watching the news just n- Honcho's voice began.

"Yes," Juan interrupted, "There's no way they could have overrided the cable networks without sending a jammer signal; did your guys find one?"

We did, Honcho replied, But these guys are smart; they knew they'd be seen and traced, so their broadcast was encrypted and cutoff immediately after what's-his-name stopped talking: From what just happened, I think we're about to have bigger problems on our hand.

"Anyways," Juan said, trying to shrug off his inquiries, "I've talked with X. He wants to meet me in person at Slateport City in two days. That gives us some time to see what happens; have you found a way to get to Jennifer Eastings yet?"

As a matter of act, I have, Honcho said, sounding his optimistic self, The phone were being recorded, but no her emails. I managed to send her an email under...Jamie's name, and she replied saying that she wants to meet with you; I told her that you were coming to meet her....Anyways, she's traveled to Unova to better cover the UN's progress on their campaign, but judging from how she replied to me, she doesn't have much love for them, though she has made some criticism, she keeps most of it to herself: She'll be waiting for you outside the Nimbasa stadium at 10:00 tonight; ask her if she's met Redmond, and she'll go from there...don't be late, she's expecting you.

"Thanks," Juan replied in gratitude, "You've been a great help to us so far Honcho."

I've got my own reasons for helping you in this crisis, Honcho responded, ...You'll know why soon enough...

Juan hung up, puzzled by his parting words. Nevertheless, Juan explained to Judy what they were going to do and immediately headed out. They knew that if Black Alpha was about to start a war, they didn't have as much time as they thought.

Arnold Groyner
Phenac City, Safehouse, Orre

An hour had passed since the group settled the issues in Pyrite Town. Louis's foot was healing, slowly, and Arnold's strength was coming back. They too were watching the UN on the news when the man named Alexei appeared. The room was soon filled with chatter about the images they had just seen and what they had heard. "Arnold!" a familiar voice called out, "I've got something for you!"

Arnold rose from the couch and walked out of the room to find Rover standing there. "Arnold," he began to say, "I first wat to thank you for what you did back in Pyrite...I wouldn't have done what you did."

"Its nothing Rover," Arnold reassured, "I did what I needed to."

"Anyways," Jack continued, setting that issue beside, "I need you to call a guy in Unova; the guy's name is George, and I've got some information that links him to Galactic Plasma, but that's not what's important. What's important, is that the rent on his apartment is being paid out of the checking account of Jeremy Render. I need you to see if you can convince him to tell us what he knows about Jeremy. Save black mail as your last resort...The phone's down the hall."

Arnold took the slip of paper in Jack's hand and stumbled down the hallway to the phone. Slowly, he dialed the number to George's apartment and waited for an answer.