• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Operation Chimera - Trinity of Darkness

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
OOC: Okay, okay, no more pure OOC please. I'd put up a discussion thread, but getting it approved is kind of a pain in the neck and usually isn't worth annoying a mod for when they don't get used all that often. Eclipse has given me the go ahead to bunny Alexei, so I'll take care of resolving this.

End verdict is both KaS and SLAG are killed in action, and yes, I'll flesh out their deaths a little further. This is all mainly because of the lack of performing recon, for taking a massive risk, for attacking Black Alpha's forces in a hasty act of aggression, and breaching in too early without a plan and without reinforcements. With regards to Chan and QuickScope, I'm leaving that up to Dark Pulse. But if he's really going to be gone until February, I have no choice but to have them die to keep the RP moving. Otherwise everything will get locked up in a stasis waiting for Dark Pulse to resolve the issue when he already mentioned he would be gone for over a month.

At this point, these actions trigger a massive firefight to break out, so everyone who is currently in Mossdeep should be aware that the standoff is broken and all sides are fighting each other.

Case closed.

@ Jonah - The shuttle was destroyed by Black Alpha's Master Chimeras. Your Gallade would be teleporting us all to a flaming wreckage. :p

Still, even despite that, I'm okay with Gallade teleporting a few things one at a time, but not a whole load of stuff just like that. The psychic strain should be way too enormous to do that. Not to mention if I allowed that, escaping would be easy cheese again and again all the time for everyone.

Alex Waters
Team Galactic Plasma
Mossdeep Space Station, Hoenn

Jacob had a plan to get us out of this mess, but I wasn't so sure about it.

"I don't suppose there are enough of us to pull off a combined Earthquake," He suggested to us. "I can also throw up lots of clones from a Double Team technique I've mastered to help cover us. It might provide a big enough distraction, and probably raze the place in the process, while all of us escape. Any of us that can fight can take down any of the soldiers who recover quickly and aim at us rather than the projections. Or we can just surrender and let them take everything; though we all know that once our use is up, we are either killed or inserted into the world record for being the tallest monsters alive. I doubt that this guy is just going to recruit us into Black Alpha and leave it at that."

"Yeah but... what happens to our research and equipment?" Janine asked Jacob, knowing trying to recreate it would be nearly impossible, or at least would take a monumental effort. "We're really screwed if we lose that."

We were really screwed if we got killed also. I did know, however, that Black Alpha needed us alive, even if it was only to install equipment. They could not do that without us, and the truth was, we could use that time to prepare some kind of countermeasure.

However, everything had gone straight to hell right after that, however. Corporal X and his team intercepted Alexei, taking out a few of his bodyguards in the process. I didn't know how they found out about this standoff, but I didn't imagine the result was going to be pretty.

The Black Alpha elite, who had to have been Alexei's right hand man, summoned his Tyranitar, who had thrown QuickScope off his feet, and had seized Corporal X by the neck, causing him to drop his rifle before getting thrown to the ground. There was nothing I could do to stop it.

It was then that I saw Alexei pick up X's assault rifle, and aim at SLAG, right at his head. For a moment, I didn't think he'd actually do it, but he did. He fired, and the bullet tore through SLAG's skull, spraying blood across everything that was behind it. I opened my mouth to shout, but nothing could come out. KaS tried to resist, but he could not stop it. He could not stop Alexei from pointing the rifle at his head as well.

"No, don't do it!" Janine shouted.

But the cry fell either on deaf ears, or ones simply without compassion. The same rifle that had claimed SLAG's life was then fired at KaS, and there was nothing... not a single god-damned thing he could do to stop it. The rifle blasted out again, and the second bullet tore through KaS's skull, causing his whole body to jerk violently backward before he was thrown against the wall now covered with his own blood. And like that, in only a matter of seconds, he was gone, his last motions consisting of only slithering against the blood-splattered wall before collapsing to the floor.

"NOO!" Janine screamed.

At that point, all hell broke loose when the gunshots sounded out. The standoff was broken, and both sides were forced to fight for their lives. I wasn't sure if and how we were going to get out of this, with or without our equipment, but at this point, I just wanted to get out alive. All I could hope for was Black Alpha would be greedy, and try to keep the equipment intact so they could attempt to seize the moon for themselves. Hopefully, they'd make a mistake by doing that, but hopefully at a time when they couldn't recover from it. But the chances of that... were next to nothing. There was no way we could get it out of here without taking on severe risks... ones that would be costly and would be going against the heaviest odds against us.

Immediately, Black Alpha's operatives opened fire upon our personnel. The humans of Galactic Plasma knew they didn't stand a chance, but those who were Chimeras... they fought to the death in the pressure of self-preservation. Everywhere, gunfire hammered out, vicious Pokemon attacks were launched in all directions, and the whole situation became frantic.

"Get to cover!" I shouted to Janine, Theresa, and the others.

I made a mad dash for a relatively safe area behind a metallic wall and some equipment consoles, all the while using Flamethrower attackers to suppress all the Black Alpha operatives that I had visual on. They then turned on the more helpless members of Galactic Plasma, firing round after round at scientists and technicians that didn't know the first thing about combat. Half of the entire fight was pure slaughter.

From outside, there was more gunfire, and I knew that likely had to be the UN. They had no idea what was transpiring here, and what Alexei had arranged. I knew... they might be able to take down a few Chimeras, but the Master Chimeras... they didn't have a chance. It would be like trying to fight off a Godzilla and King Kong tag-team with only firecrackers. I, however, wasn't exactly remorseful about the fact they would be taking a serious beating because of it...

-------------------------------------------------

Janine Price
Team Galactic Plasma
Mossdeep City, Hoenn

That... prick! I couldn't believe KaS and SLAG were dead, but there was nothing I could do about it. Trying to save X and QuickScope... that wasn't going to happen with the way we were getting suppressed, and we were way too far away to do anything about it. Black Alpha's goons, holy hell, they were everywhere, and our guys were just getting the stuffing shot of them. At this point, I was willing to say to hell with the moon and the research. I just didn't want to die! Heck, there were other places we could hide if we really had to! We certainly did well for a nice long time in Saffron City without too many people noticing!

"The research... we can't let Black Alpha have it," I told Alex, knowing we needed to do something. "If we can't get out of here without leaving it behind, we've got to at least destroy it! If Black Alpha ever figures out how to use it, they'll get the moon and I'd hate to see what they'd do with it!"

"You're right..." He told me, trying to shout above the carnage and gunfire. "We'll figure out another way."

Meanwhile, I wasn't coming up with a whole lot of options. We were getting outnumbered, and I figured the UN's dudes weren't going to exactly sway this whole thing in a way that Galactic Plasma could actually use and benefit from. Heck, they'd happily kill us alongside Black Alpha's goons, I knew that for sure. But then, something came to mind.

"I got it!" I shouted to Alex, "How about an undersea base? We could operate pretty well from a place like that!"

"Just focus on getting out of here first!" He shouted.

Okay, okay, but I figured I'd at least get it out there. Let's see... ways to get out. I still had a few FEAs, but I wasn't so sure if becoming an Elite Chimera Seraphare in this mess was a good idea. Still, it had to be. If the UN saw what was going on here, holy hell in a hand-basket, they'd probably keep sending UN goons until the place was just a crater. Especially if they found out that crazy Alexei guy was here. I'm sure the UN weren't just going to forgive and forget what they did to Strialton City and at Indigo Plateau. I could imagine his bounty was high enough to the point where whoever nailed him would be rich enough to even allow their grandkids to retire right out of school.

"Here, Alex, shoot up," I told him, handing him another FEA. "It's the only way we're blowing this popsicle stand. We've got to bail before more UN peeps come here and try to make mincemeat of every Chimera they see. That includes us! And no, dead bunnies aren't cute, they're awfully sad and depressing. Therefore, we can't afford to die!"

I handed one to Theresa, since I knew her evolved Roguewolf form would scare the beejezus out of anyone. While it was easy to want to become an Elite Chimera, the only thing was... we'd be out of cover if we evolved right here. Thankfully, Black Alpha mostly had only standard and advanced Chimeras, save for those two monsters that were playing whack-a-mole with the UN forces as they hid behind cover. But us... well, they'd definitely see us. But I'd rather take a few injuries and make it out alive than stay like this... and end up dead. Because being dead... just sucked.

Alex nodded, and then used the FEA. I decided to use my own, and like that, I felt myself evolving... getting huge. As I grew in size to become a really enormous Seraphare, my back pressed against the catwalk some of those Black Alpha peeps were on, and caused them to fall off and have to flee to avoid getting caught in the mess. Meanwhile, I grew two additional wings, my red, white, and blue hair grew longer, and now I had even longer bunny ears that were long enough to the point where they actually touched the floor a little bit, and I now had thirty-one tails. It was... totally pure awesome!

Meanwhile, Alex had become a bigger Bunninja, growing to fifty feet tall just like me. Like me, his ears grew long enough to touch the floor also, while he now had twenty-one yellow-ringed tails and his hair had also grown longer, making him look like a Zoroark when it came to that aspect. Meanwhile, his ankles and his wrists now had glowing yellow bands as well. He had definitely gotten huge, but still ultra cool!

We were going to need to fight out way out of here now, but hopefully it would be a little easier. But our equipment and research... ugh, hated to say it, but I'd rather have it all in a smoldering pile of ash than end up in Black Alpha's or the UN's hands. If we were going to try and escape, we needed to get rid of that stuff first...

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Gotta catch up. XD Continuing from your post, Neo. XD

Theresa Del Monico
Team Galactic Plasma
Mossdeep City

"Get to cover!" Alex shouted to us as Black Alpha started to open fire. I followed him and Janine behind a metallic wall. We were safe, for now.

"The research... we can't let Black Alpha have it. If we can't get out of here without leaving it behind, we've got to at least destroy it! If Black Alpha ever figures out how to use it, they'll get the moon and I'd hate to see what they'd do with it!" Janine said.

"You're right...We'll figure out another way." Alex replied, shouting above the gunfire. It was difficult to hear him though, it was just so loud around here.

"I got it! How about an undersea base? We could operate pretty well from a place like that!" Janine suggested. I groaned inwardly as she did. I was no swimmer and that was a bad idea for a non-swimmer like me.

"Just focus on getting out of here first!" Alex shouted in reply, which made me sigh with relief.

"Here, Alex, shoot up. It's the only way we're blowing this popsicle stand. We've got to bail before more UN peeps come here and try to make mincemeat of every Chimera they see. That includes us! And no, dead bunnies aren't cute, they're awfully sad and depressing. Therefore, we can't afford to die!" Janine finally said, handing Alex an FEA. She also handed me one. I shook my head, then grabbed another one, reminding her that I was still a Basic Chimera. Taking off my Pokeball belt, I prepared myself for the transformation.

I inserted the first needle, which brought me up to my Advanced stage, restoring my extra pair of wings and allowing me to grow thirteen feet tall. Wasting no time, I injected myself with the second syringe.

From thirteen feet, I grew to forty feet. My fur was thick, shiny and coal black, my Flygon wings went from dark gray to black, increasing its wingspan and taking a demonic, shredded appearance. My eyes turned fiery red and my horns grew in the twisted form of a demon's, as well as turning pure silver. Silver spikes ran down my limbs, and the spikes adorning the silver shackles encircling my limbs morphing into skulls with fiery eyes. My mane turned bloody crimson, streaked heavily with black. The mass of fur on my chest remained coal black and my tail grew even longer, brushing the ground whether I stood up or not, now mostly black with a few crimson streaks remaining. Better, much better.

"Alex, Janine, I can try and hold them off for a while. Save the rest of the research...those are what matter now. I'll try to handle them." I told them, before emerging from behind the wall in my new forty-foot form. It was hard to see, even with my blazing eyes. Everything was full of fire, smoke, blood and explosions. Letting out a savage howl, I charged through the bloodbath, launching an Inferno attack. Sure the smoke provided some cover, but my accuracy was compromised, as was my guard. I was a walking target, bullets would easily hit me. Inferno wasn't all that accurate either, so I followed up with a few small Focus Blasts.

I needed my weapon...but I didn't have a forty-foot weapon. My attacks were all I had now. Hopefully, they hit something, at least something. That was, until I realized my stupidity. The ground! The ground was everywhere! How did I forget about that? Summoning up my strength, I unleashed an Earth Power attack, forcing the ground to erupt. It was a bit difficult, considering Mossdeep's ground is noticeably firmer than any ground in Orre, and the eruptions weren't the best I've done as an Elite Chimera. Maybe it would work, maybe it wouldn't. Hopefully it did though.

OOC: Alright...some of you guys better jump. It shouldn't work 100%, considering Theresa isn't accustomed to Mossdeep ground.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
OOC: OK, just forget about the Teleport thing. I'll edit the post later.

And I don't need to jump. BEHOLD! I CAN FLY!

Eric Starstorm
Galactic Plasma
Mossdeep Space Station

After we got to cover, Alex, Theresa and Janine evolved into stage 3 Chimerae. I wasn't given an FEA, and I hadn't kept a spare, so I took to the sky. I saw as Theresa charged an Earth Power, and I flew over beside her.

"I'll help you!" I yelled, charging an Earth Power of my own. I released it along with Theresa's. The ground churned violently. Not even Mossdeep's firm ground could withstand a double Earth Power. Molten earth erupted everywhere. In the commotion, I dove down towards our research. Alex and Janine were already on their way over there, and without a third-stage form, all I could really do was help them. Their respective rabbit forms were perfect targets, making them easy prey. But I had metal skin! I could probably withstand a few lead pellets. I flew over and covered them, unfurling my full wingspan, and with it, my impressive sword-feathers.

Last edited:

Aura Wolfe

Sophie Lance
Freelancer
Somewhere in the Ocean

A young Wingull rested on the waves, sighing in bliss. The sunlight warmed his feathers, his strong wings which could carry him so far. His belly was full, the waters were calm, and he felt as if nothing could go wrong at all today. Yes, nothing out of the ordinary would happen at all… He opened one eye curiously, having heard some kind of noise.

Something crashed into the water next to him, soaking him completely. Cawing with annoyance, the Wingull flew away just as Sophie’s head appeared above the waves, coughing and spitting out water. Her fiery mane had gone out the second she had hit the water, becoming just normal hair again. She shivered, suddenly feeling incredibly cold, and highly disliked the feeling of the water around her neck. Above her, Kione hovered, cackling with laughter.

“Subject might be able teleport, but she has no control over it yet!” The Banette howled.

“Oh shut up Kione!” Sophie snarled. “It was my first time okay?!”

The Banette continued to laugh like a manic, not helping at all. The Basic Chimera sighed, and tried to get a good look around. All she could see for ages was just water, and water oh and a bit more water. Looking at all that water made the Infernape part of her panic. It started screaming that she was going to die out here, her body would sink to the bottom of the ocean and be food for the Pokemon that lived there. Kione floated down, having realised what was going on.

“Subject needs to calm down.” He said gently. “Freaking out will not help at all. Subject needs to think. She has Rohan, Doctor Kione, and the Mutagen. There must be a possible solution.”

Sophie wrapped her arms around her, and thought. Obviously, they had to get onto land – or rather she and Rohan had to. Kione would be fine. She didn’t think Rohan would be able to help much, as his expertise lay with the plants. And besides, she really didn’t want to admit to him that she’d teleported them into the ocean – something told her that he wouldn’t take too kindly to that. She could teleport them again, but after that disastrous first time, she didn’t really want to try again soon. As a last resort, maybe. Kione couldn’t lift her either, as he just didn’t have that kind of strength. But as a ghost, he’d surely have some sort of Psychic power… But then, Sophie was part Gardevoir too, so she could probably levitate herself.

She shut her eyes for a moment, focusing, then uttered a small gasp of surprise as she felt herself be pulled out of the water. She was levitating in the air. From here, she noticed something she hadn’t been able to see from the water level; there was a boat, just on the horizon. She could get there, she was sure of it.

Using Psychic to move herself, she slowly started floating towards the boat. It was frustrating, that she couldn’t move very quickly while Kione glided easily, but as she got the hang of it more, she started to move faster. Although, once or twice she had lost control of it, and had dropped into the ocean, putting out her mane once again.

It was a relief to hover beside the boat, near a window. Using a last burst of mental strength, she tried to raise herself up to the deck. However, moving herself through the air had been quite draining, and once again, the psychic power slipped away. Sophie fell into the ocean again with a loud shout, probably alerting some people on board to her presence.

“GAH!” She shouted with annoyance, swimming next to the boat. “Gotta find a way up…” Sophie murmured, her thoughts slow.

There were some metal rungs a little to her right. She reached them quickly, and hauled herself up to the deck, where she slumped down, breathing deeply. Kione gave her a rare smile, which Sophie acknowledged with a nod. She could hear some footsteps somewhere, and she felt her body tense up. Sophie really hoped that this boat did not belong to the UN.

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Juan Mendez
Freelancer
Arriving in Orre Desert

Carlos was waiting for the helicopter at the Landing Zone as Paul descended. "My friend, Carlos, will take you to the Lab," Juan instructed Jennifer.

"I appreciate everything you've done for me, Jamie, and Virgil," Jennifer said as she stepped out, "I'll make sure I pay back my debt like they are already."

As the helicopter lifted back into the air to head to Slateport City in Hoenn, Juan noticed Paul on his cell phone as he was ascending into the air. "I'll tell them, thanks." he said to the caller.

Paul set the cell phone down and turned to the rest of the group left in the helicopter. "Good news and bad news guys," Paul said, "Good news is that Jamie's found and spoke to Jeremy Render; he's been hiding out with Galactic Plasma like most of the Chimeras and Sympathizers have...Bad news is, the whole organization has been ambushed and taken hostage by none other than Black Alpha. Only a few, including Jeremy, were able to evade them."

The group was surprised to hear of the quick progress they'd made in finding Jeremy, and also to how Black Alpha had taken Galactic Plasma hostage. "They were ambushed? How?" Fereida asked.

"I can explain on te way," Paul said with haste, "Jamie's come up with an idea as to how to fix this, and Boss says we're doing it; I recommend you come with us."

Paul was already flying the helicopter in the direction of Hoenn. Obviously, he wasn't giving them much choice, but they knew that if they could help in some way or another, they could gain their trust...at least, they hoped so. "Alright, what's the plan?" Juan asked.

Jamie Redmond
Underground Lab in Desert, Orre

Only after calling Honcho and explaining to him what was happening and what they should do, did Jamie realize that a Special Operations unit wouldn't carry around a satellite cell phone on a mission; they wouldn't have gotten her message at all. However, she tried to ignore her frustration as she sifted through the satellite view to try and get an idea of what's happening. All she could see was the ruins of the sabotage Black Alpha had done to the facility, but the smoke was beginning to clear. On the ground, chaos was ensuing as two master Chimeras could be seen among the chaos. "My God," Virgil said from behidn Jamie, "So those are the 'Master Chimeras' Black Alpha created without us...Do you think a high-speed missile could do anything to them?"

"No," she replied, not even looking at Virgil, "If I fire a missile from the satellite right now, all we're going to do is make them think they're running out of time with the government; and they might execute the hostages they still have...We need the right moment...hopefully this plan can get someone to cause a distraction."

Virgil let out a sigh of annoyance as he picked up the radio connected to the computer. "I guess you're right," Virgil replied, "Is the radio ready?"

Jamie was silent for a moment while she examined the connection and frequency of the radio using her Porygon genes. "Its ready...Try to say something convincing and loud enough so someone will, hopefully, pick up." Jamie answered.

Virgil clicked the radio recorder on and spoke as clearly as he could. "To anyone who can hear this, this is a Hostage Rescue Team that can provide assistance and rescue to any Galactic Plasma member in the Mossdeep space center. We've been contacted by a man, who's evaded the ambush, under the name of Jeremy Render to provide this help. We will tell you now with whole truth, We are NOT UN, but we can help in more ways other than reinforcements; We can explain ourselves if you give us a chance; If you are there, please respond: This message repeats until someone responds."

Virgil clicked off the recorder and quickly set the radio to play the message over the frequency Jamie had claimed the radios in Mossdeep used. "That helicopter pilot, Paul,....He still has that crossbow along with our serums right?" Virgil asked.

"I think he does," Jamie replied, "Juan and his contacts aren't Chimeras, so they don't really have any weapon that will effect Chimeras, except for our serum...I just wish our latest serum could fully revert Elite Chimeras; It'll only revert them down to an Advanced Chimera at this point."

Jamie and Virgil continued to watch the satellite view as the chaos continued, and hoped for someone to answer their radio message.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian Blackwood
Team Galactic Plasma
Arriving at USS Red Crown

As the desert flashed below me, I couldn’t help but feel a modicum of fear. I was returning to the UN, a group that only a few short years ago I had sworn never to work with again, as an enemy agent no less. It was hard for me to reconcile that I might have to work with the group of people who sent ten of my friends and comrades to hell in a neat little hand basket. It would take a lot to make me let that go. Still I knew that the UN was my best bet for ending this whole mess in any way possible. I wanted this war over, so I could go back to hating the UN in private.

Abruptly my phone beeped and brought the device out, listening to the message, and then a second recorded message from Black Alpha which made my thoughts skip a beat, amid considering the implications of the UN holding Team Galactic Plasma in the palm of their hand. Black Alpha was starting up Operation Titan. That sent a thrill of true fear threw my veins, since Titan was one of the most terrifying and stupid things Black Alpha had begun. A project designed to use the Elites and those of us who passed for Black Ops, to take down the leadership of the UN and Galactic Plasma, while building an army of Colossal and Master Chimera. Utter madness, and something I undoubtedly had to tell the UN.

Thus armed, I put away my phone and watched as Salamence followed the plane over a fleet which seemed to be mobilizing. I watched the automated weapons on the carrier follow my decent, always locked onto Salamence as we touched down. Instantly a bunch of Marines surrounded Salamence, keeping weapons trained on me the entire time. I carefully recalled the Pokémon, leaving Espeon out, and letting it jump up around my neck, scaring the hell out of the Marines. I spared them a contemptuous gaze and one of them a Captain by the looks of it, blanched recognition written across his face. I ignored him.

I followed the pilot into the bowels of the ship, Marines standing close at hand the entire time. The Marine who recognized me had given out some order or another and started the whole ship running about it seemed. It didn’t take long to get to the Admirals office, and as we waited four Marines stood around me, weapons armed, I could see the safeties on their weapons off. The pilot was tapping his hand against the side of his MP7 submachine gun, and I had to wonder what he was thinking about. I mean, I was obviously an enemy, and a heavily armed one at that, so why would he bring me here, to the center of the UN’s naval power? It just didn’t add up.

I considered that might just be the old soldier in me talking; the part of me that had been to the lowest reaches of hell, and come back alive. It was beyond reasonable doubt that I might have useful information, but what I had told him should have seemed like a ruse. I kept all my emotions locked up tightly behind a mask of indifference. The door to the office opened, and the Admiral stepped out.

He was about an inch shorter than me, and looked like an older man, but his face was familiar, and his deeper than anyone was prepared for voice even more so.

“Well, well, well. I suppose you’re the informant then?” He said, smiling in a welcoming way. That sealed the deal for me. I knew who this man was. I held in a smirk, I found it somewhat funny that I was brought to the UN by a pilot for a reunion with my old FAS pilot from back in the first operation to unseat Team Galactic Plasma. I had liked him back then since he seemed like a good man, and had pulled my squad out of at least one nasty scrape, not to mention save four of my guys at Delta. How the devil had the UN managed to find the one person in the entirety of their ranks that I would trust?

“That would be correct Admiral.” I said shortly, keeping my voice controlled. Turning to look at him I offered a nod and let the man get a good look at my face. The Admiral blinked several times, obviously taken aback before motioning for me to enter his office. I followed him the Marines keeping weapons aimed at me. The Admiral stopped at his desk and turned to look at me, this time with extreme scrutiny. I took a moment to remove a set of folders from my backpack, a suddenly painful reminder of days gone by.

I tossed seven folders on the Admiral’s desk. “The top one contains every bit of information I have on Black Alpha’s hidden bases, the second is a full rundown of the Elites and their immediate subordinates.” I said motioning to the pile.

“Does it have anything on a ‘Wintereye’?” The Admiral question looking at me intently. I frowned thinking about it, before I stepped forwards thumbing the folder in question. I found two pages that detailed what I had compiled on ‘Wintereye’.

“Just these sir.” I said handing them to him. He nodded accepting the pages without comment. It didn’t take him long to scan them, and when he reached the bottom of the second page he looked up at me, eyes hard. I gulped, noting suddenly that I had given him pages off of my personal files, which were always signed with my name. My only thought was to the effect of sh*t!

“Ian Blackwood…” The Admiral sounded pensive, his eyes moving from the signature to my face and back again, making me wish that I still had me hood up. Some of the man’s grandfatherly appearance slipped away then, and I could tell that my life was headed south in a hurry. He looked at me and focused intently on my face, eyeing the scar running across it. I nearly flinched under his gaze. “So this is where you went then…”

I looked at the man for a long time, and almost without thinking about it, I reached up and traced my scar, thinking back to just how I had gotten it. I had been fighting a Scyther Gallade Bisharp Chimera, a nasty combination, and when the airstrikes had gone over I had been distracted allowing him to slash me across the face. “I have no idea what you are talking about. Up until last year I lived in seclusion in the Hoenn region.” I said dryly, not wanting to lie to someone who I owned my life to at least once. “I only came out of seclusion to fight Black Alpha, and more recently spy on them from within.” I said softly, not even realizing I was talking.

The Admiral looked at me for along time. “So you came out of that because?” I considered how to answer the question knowing it was a loaded one.

“I assume you have the most recent intelligence on Team Galactic Plasma?” I asked, making a decision that would likely decide my chances of living today. The Admiral nodded. I closed my eyes, and decided to take the plunge. “For the duration of the time since the UN arrived in Orre in full, I have been working with Team Galactic Plasma as an inside man within Black Alpha, Reaper, the right hand of Agent Zero.” I left out the various things I had been part of, knowing that I didn’t need a death sentence. The Admiral’s eyes narrowed in my direction. “I have a proposal for you Admiral, an equivalent exchange.” I said, managing to keep my voice level and controlled. It was now or never.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Alex Waters
Team Galactic Plasma
Mossdeep Space Station, Hoenn

I had taken a few Chimera forms to the Elite level, but this was the first time I was doing with the Bunninja form. To say the least, it wasn't all that much different in stance and form, but the fact I was now fifty feet tall definitely made a difference. Very few buildings were meant to house an Elite Chimera. Meanwhile, I found these ears to be way bigger than they really needed to be. I figured if I ever evolved again, they'd very likely be dragging along the floor.

"Alex, Janine, I can try to hold them off for a while," Theresa told us, trying to cover our escape. "Save the rest of the research... those are what matter now. I'll try to handle them."

"Got it," I told her, figuring out a plan. "We'll take whatever storage drives that were brought along. Worst case scenario, we look up what's on the drives again and rebuild whatever was lost according to the instructions and research data. Whatever we can't take, I'll rig with explosives to make sure no one else gets their hands on it."

She then emerged from behind the wall, charging into the fray, and launching herself right at Black Alpha's minions. I knew... if she didn't make it out of this, I couldn't let that all go to waste. Immediately, Janine and I rushed toward the shuttles, and Janine found the one that was carrying the drives. While she got to work on getting that out of there, I went to work on rigging the shuttles with explosives that would be triggered on my detonator. I had gotten shot a few times, but it was not as painful as it was earlier. Still, they stung pretty harshly, definitely not something I'd want to feel a few hundred times over.

"Got it!" Janine called out to me. "Come on, let's get out of here!"

I had finished setting the explosives, and it was there that Eric and Theresa both used their Earth Power attack. The whole facility began to shake, and I quickly used an Inferno attack on the wall to tear a hole in. With that, I created a massive exit to the outside. While Janine followed me, Eric covered for us, repelling the bullets with his metallic body. All the while, Janine and I kept unleashed suppressing Flamethrower attacks to get those Black Alpha maniacs to hold their fire.

Outside, the UN were fighting with the two Master Chimeras, as they couldn't get inside with those two behemoths wrecking havoc. Even as huge as we were, it was nothing in comparison to them. We were only one twentieth their size. Still, as we rushed out of there, I couldn't help but think what I would look like as a Master Chimera.

Our first instinct was to head to Lilycove, really the only spot we could head to without swimming through water. At this height, we only needed to run through it as it only came up to our waist. Still, Janine couldn't afford to get the drives wet. If the drives were damaged, we'd lose the most critical pieces of what was in those shuttles.

The main issue now was... if we didn't manage to keep the other equipment we brought along, how were we going to get another base set up to rebuild it? And if the Mossdeep launch site was destroyed and Mistralton City was compromised, it was nearly going to be impossible to find an alternate launch site to use. Making one ourselves could take years, and would very likely be noticed by the UN or Black Alpha.

Janine Price
Team Galactic Plasma
Lilycove City's Shores, Hoenn

Somehow... we actually got out of that cesspool alive. My god, my while freaking body was stinging from gunshots, but still, we got out and finally made it to Lilycove's shore. Running through water was nothing compared to trying to run out of a firefight with the most vital stuff Galactic Plasma needed intact. But still, being wet... with fur... it sucked. It was even worse for a fire type like myself. You really learn to hate water like this...

"Phew, now where do we go from here?" I asked, figuring the people of Lilycove probably wouldn't be too open to keeping two huge Elite Chimeras safe from the UN. "Guess what? I don't have a single CRA on me."

"Neither do I," Alex mentioned, looking around. "And trying to stay out of sight... won't be so easy. I suspect a lot of UN fighting while we're here."

And then, like some crazy guardian Christmas angel, I heard a voice on the radio. It was a little tricky trying to fiddle with a tiny radio using huge, furry paws like mine, but I eventually got the right button. Thankfully, having the giant ears made it really easy to hear, so I didn't need to stuff that whole radio in my ear like some iPod earbud. See, cute and useful was definitely the way to go!

"To anyone who can hear this, this is a Hostage Rescue Team that can provide assistance and rescue to any Galactic Plasma member in the Mossdeep space center," The message spoke out. "We've been contacted by a man, who's evaded the ambush, under the name of Jeremy Render to provide this help. We will tell you now with whole truth, We are NOT UN, but we can help in more ways other than reinforcements; We can explain ourselves if you give us a chance; If you are there, please respond: This message repeats until someone responds."

"It's our only shot," Alex told me, looking into my eyes. "We need to get these drives out of here. Anything that was left behind in those shuttles can be recreated with what we have in these storage drives. But if we lose all the blueprints, instructions, and research, we lose everything."

I nodded, and prepared to make the call. I then brought the radio to my mouth, kind of hoping my louder, booming voice wouldn't make them deaf. I tried to speak softly, hoping that might help.

"Uh, hey, we could use an evac, actually!" I spoke into the radio, hoping my cheery voice would encourage them to save us. "This is Janine Price and Alex Waters, those two really cute bunny Chimeras! We hopped away from Mossdeep to Lilycove's beaches, but we're kinda stuck now with no rabbit hole to escape to. And... uh... hopefully you have some kind of big chopper that can carry Elite Chimeras, because that's... what we are now. We need to get out of here because... well, we have the storage drives of Galactic Plasma's research and stuff, and... well, we lose that, and it's rabbit stew for breakfast. And someone's gonna have some really big rabbit feet use as good luck charms! So hopefully you'll come and save us, right?"

"Ugh, come on, Janine, you sound ridiculous talking like that," Alex told me, facepalming himself. "Why all the rabbit references? Anyway, you could actually fly out of here yourself if you really wanted to."

"Without you!?" I exclaimed in shock. "No way! Although I would admit, it would be helpful if you had a pair of wings yourself."

Although I couldn't help but say, I wasn't sure if there was anything I'd change about his form. Truthfully, if it really meant a lot to him, I'd become a Bunninja just like him before ever think of flying off without him. Hmm...

We then waited for a response from those guys. Normally, I'd be happy to spend a few hours on the beach, even like this, but I wasn't too crazy about the UN breathing down our necks. They were pretty good at spoiling a good time, and I was sure they'd love to be the rain on our parade.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Galactic Plasma
Lilycove shores

Flying over the oceanic route was no picnic. The air was still, aside from some wind drafts. And I couldn't run underwater. There was no guarantee that I'd make it out. But we made it, and miraculously, with all of GP's data intact. My wings were sore, my muscles aching. A few of my feathers were dented from gunshots. But I'd made it just fine.

I rested my wings as Janine and Alex called for an evac. I almost laughed when Janine asked for a helicopter that could fit Elite Chimerae. I wouldn't need a helicopter--I could just fly alongside them, and if necessary, carry some of the research in my talons. That in mind, I tested my wings. They didn't hurt to move, unlike what I expected. I guess I could recover pretty quickly.

I flew towards Alex and met his gaze. "I'll keep watch for the evac," I told him. "If I see them, I'll give you a shout."

With that, I ascended to about 200 feet in the air. At this height, even Alex and Janine looked somewhat small--about the size of regular people. But looking down was making me nervous for some reason, so I just focused my attention towards Mossdeep. I didn't expect them to come from there--the place was a smoldering wreckage at this point--but I didn't know where else to turn.

Then I realized something. Alex and Janine had been shot a great many times. They might appreciate some patching up. I descended, and tossed Broadsword's Poke Ball to the ground. "Heal Pulse on Alex and Janine," I told him before flying back up. Looking down, I saw my beloved Gallade go to work. But that wasn't my objective right now, so my focus returned to Mossdeep.

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Virgil Sanders
Freelancer
Underground Lab in Orre Desert

"I really doubt anyone's going to hear that message in the middle of a space facility, turned into a battlefield...we're wasting our time," Paul said to Virgil over the radio.

"If you've got a better idea for getting Galactic Plasma on your side, I'm listening..." Virgil responded, waiting for a reply, "I didn't think you did."

Paul let out a heavy sigh and continued to acquiesce. "As long as this doesn't turn into a suicide mission...you have a point," Paul responded, "I've got a few contacts in Mossdeep and Lilycove, they could be of help if we need it."

By now, Jennifer had arrived, and she had begun to continue the research Virgil and Jamie had been working on before the issue at hand began. Minutes passed, and then the sound of a faint voice could be heard from the radio. Jamie and Virgil both turned to look at the transceiver. "Virgil," Paul said over the radio, no doubt, hearing the same things they were, "You're the smartest man alive."

"Remind me later," Virgil immediately said back, "Shut up and listen; we don't know who this is yet."

Moments passed as the static began to get clearer. Jamie had barely expected the plan to work, but then again, hiding for two years and finding each other wasn't exactly different in difficulty. "Uh, hey, we could use an evac, actually!" A cheerful voice said, responding to their message, "This is Janine Price and Alex Waters, those two really cute bunny Chimeras! We hopped away from Mossdeep to Lilycove's beaches, but we're kinda stuck now with no rabbit hole to escape to. And... uh... hopefully you have some kind of big chopper that can carry Elite Chimeras, because that's... what we are now. We need to get out of here because... well, we have the storage drives of Galactic Plasma's research and stuff, and... well, we lose that, and it's rabbit stew for breakfast. And someone's gonna have some really big rabbit feet use as good luck charms! So hopefully you'll come and save us, right?"

"My God Virgil, you were right! Someone's still alive out there!" Paul exclaimed.

"Later Paul, we've got survivors to help right now," Virgil replied annoyed, "Survivor, Janine Price, you'll most likely want to know who we are, but the fight in Mossdeep City is growing more dire for the government; if you really have what you're telling us, then its only a matter of time before they find you...Listen, we have a...method...for shrinking your size for the time being while we get out of the region. As of right now, that's our only option...Paul, do you know anyone in Lilycove City with a ship?"

"Way ahead of you," Paul responded, with confidence, "I gave some 'friends' of ours a call, and our frequency, in Mossdeep, the gang says they have a ship that can hold a few tons, but they'll need 20 minutes at most to get across the strait."

"We can agree to that," an unfamiliar voice interrupted, "There's a war against two giants happening on this island; the harbor master isn't going to care about us leaving the harbor...We're bringing guns, but until we get to the beach, you'll be on your own."

"Alright, they'll be your transport, but as for the drives you mentioned," Virgil explained, "If they're as important as you say, it'll be important that they're moved to safety as quickly as possible...we're asking you to trust us on this and allow us to move them by helicopter to a location in Orre...if the boat is intercepted, the data could be lost if they get wet. We'll make sure you get them back once you reach our safe-house in Gateon Port...I know this sounds like a trap, but you need to know something; we're members of an organization trying to help you...If you don't believe us, ask your friend, Corporal X; after all, we're the first ones to know about the bunker in Unova. Had we wanted to destroy you, we could've have helped the UN, or Black Alpha, weeks ago."

Virgil waited for a long moment, hoping that they would, at least, believe that they were on their side. "Listen, I'm dropping off some help and equipment in five minutes," Paul said, changing the subject, "Call me back when you see me, so I know its you on the ground...Stay safe friends."

With that, Virgil could hear Paul setting the radio down. Virgil continued to sit there and wait for a response from the group that had contacted them for help.

Last edited:

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
(OOC: Alright. Finally kicked my laziness to post aside. A tad bit short, but I needed to catch up and provide a small twist to my character's future.

EDIT: Corrected. Thanks Jonah.)

Jacob Saxton
TGP
Mossdeep

Chaos was quick to instigate after a UN special ops team crashed the party. Guns from the Black Alpha soldiers were up in a heartbeat later and fighting and gunfire erupted the next heartbeat. The familiar calculating instincts started streaking across his thoughts just as he sprouted twenty Double Team copies around him. Being familiar by now on how a Pokemon's mind works in using moves, Jacob found little difficulty in quickly learning on how to fire Aura Spheres at nearby soldiers. A stray Aura Sphere happened its way at Alexei and his held captive though Jacob wasn't sure if Alexei lost his grip as he felt a bullet sore through his wing. Jacob wasn't yet accustomed to his new form yet, and was struggling to keep balance as he let his instincts work for him. His mind somehow had picked up on martial arts as Jacob was finding himself in close quarters on too many of occasions and felt the sting of bullets in one instance rip through his left leg.

By now, Alex and Janine were super sized and grabbing scraps from the destroyed shuttle. Theresa was providing backup for the rest of TGP to escape, though they were much fewer in number. Jacob let loose a few more Double Team clones before crawling his way out of the building. At least, that was the plan up until the ground below started quaking and a section of the ground behind him rocketed him into the air. On top of that, Jacob was unlucky enough to be hit by one of the Master Chimeras whom was flailing to catch his balance due to the powerful Earth Power. It didn't kill Jacob, but it definitely hurt all the while as he flew out of the building and crash landed on the beach.

Fearing that there were more injuries besides his useless leg, Jacob commenced in a pat down and scan of his body to see the damage. A quick patting of his left leg revealed that there was still feeling in it as a rather overwhelming fury of pain. Further inspection revealed a bullet wound in the right shoulder and lower arm and a plethora of minor cuts and bruises. On top of that, Jacob reached behind and felt a lot of holes riddling his Scyther wings. Off to his right, Janine and Alex waded and Eric flying there way to Lilicove if Jacob's dismal knowledge of Hoenn was correct.

“Ugh, I'm starting to regret changing.”

Jacob's first action was to follow the trio but ended up crashing shortly after lift off due to the holes in his wings. Instead, Jacob sat into as comfortable of a position as possible to start plucking out bullets as there was nothing else he could do until his body healed on its own. What Jacob never saw was the stray Black Alpha group that somehow spotted him lying helpless on the beach. As such, Jacob was unable to provide much resistance as the group pounced on him, knocked him out, and hauled him to a helicopter where it would take him to some remote area back in Orre for whatever cruel scheme that Jacob would be finding himself in.

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
OOC: Septic, Broadsword didn't heal anyone until we got to Lilycove. You put things out of order.

HOLY CRAP I JUST CAME UP WITH AN EPIC LINE SITUATION. But I'll save it for if/when we're next inside a building and fighting someone.

Last edited:
Toby Morris || Undercover Galactic Plasma (Freelancer) || Ship [En Route to Unova]
Toby had literally just finished his brief lunch when he heard a loud splash in the surrounding water. He was confused- these waters only held Wingulls, Pelippers, Golden, Magikarp and Finneon. Maybe a Gyarados in the worst-case scenario, but the splash was close, and either he, Captain Neil or First Mate Marie would've spotted it sooner. The only other passenger, the Cook, Gerald, was rarely on deck.

Toby looked around roughly for a short while, but, satisfied that it must have been his imagination playing tricks on him, he went back to his little chair. Toby sat there for a while, and then heard another splash, followed by another slightly later. Curious, and now sure it wasn't an illusion, he stood up, striding towards the starboard end of the boat.

When he got there, he almost jumped straight out of his skin. There, hovering above the water was a girl, or what looked like one, for she was a Chimera. Toby saw the mane of an Infernape and the characteristic green skin and hair of a Gardevoir, but couldn't place the other form. He hurried to get the Captain. As he did, he heard another splash, followed by a shout of annoyance. When he and the Captain returned, they saw her on the deck, collapsed, her Banette floating nearby.
---
"Hey, wake up..." said Toby to the girl.

They were in one of the free cabins on the ship. The girl was in a bed. He was now a human again, as Marie had used a CRA on her. Toby had left the room then before he saw her naked, leaving Marie, the woman on the ship, to dress her in some new clothes. The girl's Banette had remained at her side. Toby could tell it could speak in some form, but clearly it didn't want to talk to him. They'd left her in the cabin for several hours before they deemed it a good time to wake her.

Once she was awake, Toby began his interrogation. He started on basics- her name- before moving on to why she was in the middle of the Ocean.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Alex Waters
Team Galactic Plasma

An evac helicopter big enough to carry two elite Chimeras was highly doubtful. Truthfully, I was just hoping whatever evac they brought along would have the CRAs to make us at least a size that could be carried. Heck, getting out of here even as a lowly human would be better than being stuck here.

"I'll keep watch for the evac," Eric told me, managing to escape from the mayhem back at Mossdeep. "If I see them, I'll give you a shout."

He then flew into the air, trying to keep an eye out for any aircraft that might be trying to locate us. Still, I had the feeling that at this massive size, we really couldn't be all that hard to miss. Shortly after, Eric used his Gallade to help us recover with a Heal Pulse. I seriously appreciated that. While bullets weren't nearly as painful or as lethal at this size, collectively, they still stung to the high heavens.

Shortly after, Janine's radio crackled on. She fumbled with it, trying to press tiny buttons with massive bunny paws, but eventually she slowly and carefully pressed the right button.

"Survivor, Janine Price, you'll most likely want to know who we are, but the fight in Mossdeep City is growing more dire for the government." The responder replied, probably thinking Janine was dropped on her head with the way she contacted them. "If you really have what you're telling us, then its only a matter of time before they find you...Listen, we have a...method...for shrinking your size for the time being while we get out of the region. As of right now, that's our only option..."

However, it was later decided that Virgil's associate, a guy named Paul, had a ship that could possibly carry us even as Elite Chimeras. However, he told us that he wanted to take the drives to Orre once we reached Gateon Port. Problem was, the UN was crawling all over Orre. I didn't particularly like that plan.

"Gateon Port?" Janine asked, finding that a little risky. "You sure? Dude, that place is just crawling with UN peeps. We bring that drives there and we might as well gift wrap them for the UN. It's not that I don't trust you guys, it's just if the UN found out you had our research, I'd hate to imagine what they'd do to you to get it."

She had a point. There were other places we could transport the drives to. Gateon Port definitely wasn't the most ideal place I could think of. The only way I could see it working was if we got CRAed back to normal humans, pretended we were UN, and continued research there without every disclosing what we were doing, and absolutely refusing to ever become Chimeras again. That, and we'd need to reconfigure a missile silo, which was not the kind of operation that could be accomplished while the UN would be watching our every move.

Janine Price
Team Galactic Plasma

I liked Virgil and Paul. Great guys, I liked the fact they were helping us out. But taking our stuff to Gateon Port... what the frick was up with that idea? If that was their base of operations, okay, I didn't have a problem with that, but the drives... were useless there if we couldn't use the research to rebuild this stuff while the UN was breathing down our necks. Not to mention, yeah, like hell we'd be able to keep these Chimera forms while in Gateon. Last thing I wanted was to lose this cool bunny form again.

"Hey, why don't we bring it someplace where they're not going to care as much..." I spoke into the radio, coming up with another idea. "Fiore or Almia might work alright. Or pick one of the Sevii or Orange Islands! But Gateon... hate to say it, but we got our butts kicked there earlier. I'm not a big fan of getting my butt kicked in the same spot all over again."

That, and we needed to have the money people to set up there... without being noticed by the UN or Black Alpha. That was kind of hard when you had people who liked being in Chimera form. Giving that up... it just sucked.

I was okay leaving the drives with Virgil and friends. They'd have a way easier time hiding them from the UN than we would. But yeah, I'd rather have them in a million pieces than allow the UN to get their greasy hands all over them.

I was just hoping we could come to some kind of agreement with these guys.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Pikababe
Freelancer
Unova, Castelia city detention center

"Oh Nooos!" Things had been quiet since Lord Alexei's broadcast but the situation is moments away from becoming 100 times worse! Pikababe was on her way to leaving the detention center but she is convinced by some of the cute chimeras (transformed joint operations people) to stay where she is and help to fortify the facility instead. The former soldiers had a theory that the weak missle attack on Striaton city was out of character for Black Alpha and that meant that something else must be going on.

Pikababe has her Pidgeotto return to her after it retrieves Cacnea. It is a good thing that she did not leave because mere minutes after her new allies finish securing the Castelia detention center, a horrible and frightening noise comes from the harbor area, which is only a couple of miles away! Climbing up to a high point behind a concrete wall, Pikababe peeks out in the direction of the commotion. A giant, orange haired gorilla thing is closing in on the shore! Pikababe and the center are not directly in its path but its massive size makes it a threat to the entire city! The creature has to be at least 900 feet tall and may have once been some kind of Buizel and Slaking chimera. Is this what Black Alpha had been planning all along?!!

Last edited:

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
OOC: Happy new year! Hope 2012 is going to be a good year!

Virgil Sanders
Freelancer
Underground Lab in Orre Desert

"Gateon Port?" Janine asked, sounding hesitant, "You sure? Dude, that place is just crawling with UN peeps. We bring that drives there and we might as well gift wrap them for the UN. It's not that I don't trust you guys, it's just if the UN found out you had our research, I'd hate to imagine what they'd do to you to get it."

Virgil paused for a moment to think about the Port. "Paul, are you sure that the safe house is really secure with the government all over Orre?" Virgil finally asked, "I'd have no problem with it, but I doubt the boat is going to reach the camp when its in the middle of the desert."

"...That depends," Paul replied, "For my men and anyone human or Pokemon, yes; for a 15 foot tall Chimera...you're right, we'd get followed to the safe house by the UN if they don't decide to shoot first."

"Well, that's out of the question then," Virgil muttered, "Anyone got an idea?..."

"Hey, why don't we bring it someplace where they're not going to care as much..." Janine spoke up, "Fiore or Almia might work alright. Or pick one of the Sevii or Orange Islands! But Gateon... hate to say it, but we got our butts kicked there earlier. I'm not a big fan of getting my butt kicked in the same spot all over again."

The radio stayed silent for a few moments while everyone continued to think. "Shamouti Island..." Virgil said at last, "The UN is very touchy about going there because of an ancient shrine being there along with a legend about...the Chosen One or something like that...Paul, I don't suppose you have a house there we could use as a base do you?"

"Well, technically...no," Paul replied, "We've never done any sort of business on Shamouti, so I doubt that Boss has-"

An empty house on the edge of the town? a strange, but familiar voice said, Well I didn't, but there's a solution to every problem; you of all people should know that Virgil.

The group was shocked to hear Honcho on this frequency. "Boss?" Paul asked, confused, "How'd you get this frequency?"

Ancient Norse secret, now listen, Honcho replied, arrogantly, There's a few houses that have been for sale. No one has bought them, even though the prices have fallen through the floor, since they're quite a distance from town...With a bit of 'convincing,' the mayor could be asked to look the other way while we move in; the townsfolk won't notice that they're not in the listings anymore.

"How did you figure that out so quickly?" Virgil asked, shocked at his reaction time.

I've been looking for new safe houses after one was destroyed and Gateon Port is in danger of being found, Honcho explained, Second, there's a reason why criminal networks are notorious for gathering information; blackmailing and bribes can go a long way if you do it right.

"Unless anyone's got a better idea, I say we follow Boss's advice," Paul called out, "Anyways, I see you two rabbits on the beach; I'm dropping off three guys to stay with you until the boat arrives. Don't shoot us."

Juan Mendez
Near Lilycove Beaches, Hoenn

The helicopter began to descend shortly after Paul got off the radio. The group had heard everything, and knew what it meant for them. Juan, Judy, and Fereida grabbed their AK rifles, their head gear, to conceal their identity, and whatever CRA's were left on board; Johnny was to take the drives back to Orre until they needed to be moved again. Soon, the helicopter reached the beach, and the three steped off; Juan wearing his Turbin, Judy with her goggles, and Fereida with her hood and sunglasses.

"We'll explain in a minute," Juan immediately said, throwing the syringes to the Survivors, "Just use them and you'll revert back to your Advanced form...If we;re going to be helping you, you should probably know our names too: I'm Juan, from a revolutionary group in Orre. We were formed soon after Black Alpha took over a while ago, and we were originally meant to overthrow Black Alpha, but now, our goals are a bit different than before."

Zack Robertson|| Freelancer || BA Base, The Under
Zack, Luke and John stood outside the Black Alpha base, taking a moment to take a breath, remember all the finer points in their mission, and compose themselves. This would be a delicate and tricky mission. Very little room for error was available, and the men and Pokemon involved would need to be at the very top of their game.

[To be edited]

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Galactic Plasma
Lilycove Shores

In the distance, I saw a helicopter headed our way. Unless it was UN, it was the evac, so I descended a bit.

"Someone's here," I told Alex. I took Broadsword's Poke Ball and returned him, then tucked the device into my feathers. "Let's hope they're friendlies."

The helicopter descended, and three people came out, one man and two women.

"We'll explain in a minute," the man said as he threw CRAs to Alex and Janine. "Just use them and you'll revert back to your Advanced form...If we're going to be helping you, you should probably know our names too. I'm Juan, from a revolutionary group in Orre. We were formed soon after Black Alpha took over a while ago, and we were originally meant to overthrow Black Alpha, but now, our goals are a bit different than before."

I landed near Alex and Janine. "Different how? Black Alpha is still about, and they're more dangerous than before. So why change your goals?" I asked. "As long as they're still around, why not focus on taking them down? That just seems practical."

Shade burst out of his Poke Ball. He looked both ways and stretched. He then turned to me as if to say, "I am thoroughly confused."

"I'm trying to figure it out myself," I told Shade. It was odd--now that I was a Chimera, I could actually understand what was going through Shade's mind.

I was beginning to enjoy being a Chimera. I was bulletproof, I could understand Shade to an extent, and I could fly! All the more reason not to let UN get their grubby mitts on our research.

OOC: I have a feeling that 2012 is gonna kick my ***.

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
Jacob Saxton
Black Alpha
Mossdeep → HQ Laboratory, Orre

Jacob, for a rather sort period of time, regained consciousness en route to wherever he was heading. He was lying face down on the helicopter looking out across the ocean. Off in the distance. Lilycove could be seen; it was also noted that three figures were distinctive, two Chimeras and a helicopter. A few other dots could be seen but were indistinct. It was obvious that Jacob wasn't the only watching as one of the abductors decided to speak up.

“Looks like a few Galactic Plasma members escaped. Their operation in Mossdeep should have exterminated them forever. Although, if this guy here,” the soldier gave a sharp, clawed kick to Jacob, “would have done his job, there would have been exterminated.”

“No kidding boss. Although, did you see what happened to the other Chimera, the wolf like one?”

“No, I didn't. Our orders were capture this guy alive while everyone else was to mop up the Team. If it wasn't for the interruption of the UN, this should have been a quick sweep. Only a handful could actually fight, which was to say, just about none of them. Hehe, worthless lot. Hiding would have suited them well.”

Jacob couldn't help but fidget just a bit; he wasn't necessarily in the most comfortable of positions as it was apparent that the group dumped him on the floor. This was noticed by the leader as Jacob felt the clawed foot turn him over and leave it there on his chest. It was as such that Jacob was looking up at a familiar face. A cross between a Charizard and a Mightyena; this was the face of Michael Lake, a graduate of the same training program and group Jacob went through. Among the talk of other trainees, many considered them to be rivals, so it was no surprise that the widest grin was featured on the man's face.

“You have no idea, Jacob, how much this pleases me. If it wasn't for orders, I would be having you wish that you never met me, but Midnight has other plans for you. I do get to tell you this, though; you get to meet some really old friends once we arrive at Laboratory.”

Spitting up a bit of blood, Jacob replied, “I bet. If it wasn't that I had several dozen bullet holes in me, you would not be smiling as so.”

“Is that right?” Jacob was greeted with another stomp before a now rather irate Michael spoke again. “Good thing you have those holes then, eh. Drug him.”

A quick injection into Jacob's next neck left him unconscious again and would leave him asleep until after he landed.

Few hours later

Jacob slowly regains conscious as a chilling, familiar voice permeates the air. Jacob hastily looked around the darkened room until he saw who was speaking, though it took a few glances to actually notice the man smoking a cigarette.

“Ah, Jacob, glad you can join us. I was beginning to worry that your new body wasn't hold up well. I took the liberty of having our nurses patch you up. Your wounds were getting worse and the bleeding wasn't stopping. Please, make yourself at home.”
Hands, feet, and chest bound to the seat Jacob found himself sitting in, he remained silent as his interrogator, Midnight himself, stood over him. He was at present human, a surprise to Jacob as everyone who heard of him knew of his ruthless dragon Chimera— an Altaria, Druddigon, Hydreigon combo. However, for reasons Jacob couldn't fathom, Midnight was human as human could be though dressed in all black, including his glossy coal trench coat.

“I guess even you have spies riddled within Galactic Plasma, though I have to ask who?”

“Actually, it was dumb luck that gave you away. I happened to have been flying between Hoenn and Orre when I spotted you tagging behind a helicopter. I was well aware of Zero's plan to rid the threat of Alex Waters and his little unit of friends and that you were assigned to it. By sheer curiosity, I followed you, tracked your movements and discovered your treachery when you left that apartment with your target still alive. Alexei's attack on Mossdeep was a rather superb coincidence that even I knew not of until after you were captured. For all of your abilities, luck never really agreed with you before has it?”

“So, what, you have me alive. You want information, my head, what?” Jacob asked, completely avoiding the question, even though it was true; he never really could rely on luck to get him through anything.

“A second chance, well for you at least. That is what I offer. Complete reinstatement to Black Alpha, and you won't have to die.”

Despite the bleak situation Jacob found himself in, he couldn't help but laugh, “Reinstatement? Never. Death is a friendlier option than the torment this organization bestows upon the world.”

“You know, I am quite content with that comment. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to rely on this.”

The room brightened to reveal a TV five feet away from Midnight. On it, three boxes hung by a chain were suspended over a pool of water. Midnight smiled to himself before filling in Jacob of his plan.

“On this lovely little contraption, you see three prisons each above a bunch of hungry Sharpedo and Carvanha. Inside each prison is someone you befriended sometime in your adventures. You get to save two of them. If you are feeling heroic and stupid, you can refuse to pick any of them, I push this button,” Midnight reached into the interior of his trench coat and removed a device with a plethora of buttons on it. A few of which were completely identical to each other, “and all of them drop out of the bottom, and the sharks get to feast on a hearty meal.

On top of that, I get to test out a recent little gadget our scientists have created. Banded beneath your mane of fur are two bands, one on each arm. Each of which contain two CRAs and two FEAs contained in little capsules. I press one of these green buttons here, and a FEA injection begins coursing through your blood stream and you then become 50 feet tall. Now that is if I press one of these things here. I press all four, I'm sure you can work the math that you will technically become a sixth stage Chimera, in which no one has ever survived doing so. As you can imagine, it will be extremely slow and painfully, but you get to become a really awesome bonfire where we get to laugh at your stupidity and roast marshmallows over your burning corpse. So, now I get to ask you, which two do you wish to save.”

Fear had been gripping Jacob's heart and was transparent across his face. Black Alpha were obviously terrorist, no one could argue that, but Jacob was finding himself beyond buried in a game which he could never win. His only words he could say at the current moment were this: “Do I get to know who is in each container?”

“Ah yes, I suppose I could tell you. It might warrant a picture perfect reaction across your already horror stricken face. When I say friends, I mean Pokemon that once called themselves your partners. In particular, they would be Tranquility, Rage, and your Mienshao, Dedication. I could tell you which one is in which, but that would ruin the game.”

Jacob looked incredulously at Midnight; he only got a broad friendly smile in return. Jacob sat there silent, unable to think of anything save himself or the friend he would soon lose. Before he could utter a response, Midnight decided to share some more details.

“Hm, I almost forgot. Each of them is fully aware of what is going to happen to them should the worst befall on them. The two that survive are granted privilege to return to your side. Now, I give you a minute's worth of thought before I pull the plug. I've got other business to attend to, so I can't dally any longer.”

He couldn't think. He didn't want to think; death was looking rather friendly right now, yet at the same time, Jacob wanted life too. So without thinking any longer, Jacob heard himself say, “One and three. I choose those two.”

True to his word, Midnight pressed one of his buttons and the second container's bottom opened. Jacob hung his head in sorrow. He didn't watch who he had sent to his or her death; the scream that penetrated across time, space, and the TV in front of him told everything he needed to knew. Midnight had stepped out of the room, presumably to retrieve the two Jacob saved. Moments later, Midnight reentered the room, close behind him was Michael's team and Jacob's Pokemon. The latter rushed over and freed Jacob from his bonds and hugged him in rejoice and sorrow. The first of the two to speak was Rage.

“I-I'm sorry, Jacob. I tried, but it was too late. I couldn't hold all of them off. I'm weak, and. . . and. I failed.”

Jacob was stung. Not because Rage got captured, but because the condition Rage was in. In all of Jacob's time with him, he had never seen Rage so distraught over anything. Dedication was trying to calm the Sandslash down of whom had started convulsing and crying. Jacob was beginning to think that even though Tranquility was left behind, she wasn't the only one that died in the past ten minutes. Dedication spoke next once she managed to slightly pacify Rage.

“Even in this dilemma, it is nice to be reunited. I would ask to swap stories with you, but that would have to wait. These people have more in planned for us.”

“Actually, he is right. We do actually. You are to be assigned to Michael's group. As you have proven to be incompetent to deal with Alex on your own, Michael is now in charge of your operation. You are to follow his lead in dealing with the traitor. Any slip up on your part, and you will be initiated into Titan on the spot, and your partners killed. Become too problematic then, your another test subject to see if being a sixth stage Chimera is possible. Is your mission directive clear?”

Jacob was quiet before he spoke up again. His life was forfeit no matter what happens in the future. Success would mean he died, failure meant he would die. The only difference was the time. Jacob would need as much time as possible to think of a solution to remove himself from Black Alpha's game.

“Yes, sir. Mission affirmative. Kill Alex Waters the traitor under the command of Specialist Michael.”

“Good, now get to it.”

(OOC: The bands on Jacob's arms' are beneath all of his fur, so unless he gets shaved, burned, or someone can see past fur, no one can see them. Also, Neo, I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with Midnight's torture method, but should anything that I posted be above this RPG's rating, I'll edit it)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Team Galactic Plasma
Mossdeep City, Hoenn

I had to get away now. Several bullets were already fired at me, and though my forty-foot body could take more, I wasn't going to last forever. I had to leave...to wherever Alex was. Unleashing one more Earth Power, I took to the skies on my tattered wings, firing an Inferno attack below me. I took a deep breath, trying to catch Alex's scent.

Lilycove! They're in Lilycove!

Lilycove wasn't far away, and the proximity of their scent pointed to the city across the sea. Speeding up my flight, I let loose a few Focus Blasts at the UN below, not bothering to see where they landed as I concentrated on getting away. The bloodbath was only going to get worse, and I feared for my life.

Flying over the sea as swiftly as I could, my mind could only think about what was going to happen next. Would the space center remain intact after the bloodbath? How were we going to get back on the moon? I didn't want any more of this, I just want to get away, live in peace, no more UN or Black Alpha on our heels.

I was approaching the shores after a while. Seeing Alex and Janine on the beach, I sped up, landing on the shore of Lilycove in a few minutes.

"Alex, Janine!" I called as I landed, running towards them.

"I had to leave...it just got worse..." I breathed, exhausted from my flight. I looked at them.

"I didn't see what happened to the space station, though my best guess is that it got ravaged...spaceships are out of the question now if we don't want to get caught by either of them...we have to leave a different way." I told them, before thinking.

Another way...another way...what is a way to leave without being seen? Underground is impossible, space stations may be watched....teleporter...teleporter!

"Teleporter! It's the only way! Please, tell me teleporters are possible...it's the only way I could think of that could help us leave unseen...." I told them, sharing the idea that popped into my head. It was a good idea, Alex and me already travelled through teleporter once already. It wasn't as if it hurt.

Besides, if that's the only way, I'm willing to take the risk. Build some, find some, whatever...just as long as Team Galactic Plasma stays safe.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Alex Waters
Team Galactic Plasma

Virgil and his companions came up with the idea of using Shamouti island. Couldn't help but say, that was much better. His reasoning was that the UN was very touchy about going there, something about it being sacred ground. Whatever, as long as it was enough to keep them away and be focused elsewhere, I'd be fine with it.

Eventually, a helicopter did arrive, a fairly large one, but not the kind of thing that could carry Elite Chimeras.

"Someone's here," Eric told me. "Let's hope they're friendlies."

"Well, if they're not, they don't stand much of a chance," I told him, knowing trying to fight all three of us would be a deathwish.

Three operatives armed with AKs came out.

"We'll explain in a minute," The guy wearing the turban told us. "Just use them and you'll revert back to your Advanced form. If we're going to be helping you, you should probably know our names too. I'm Juan, from a revolutionary group in Orre. We were formed soon after Black Alpha took over a while ago, and we were originally meant to overthrow Black Alpha, but now, our goals are a bit different than before."

"Nice to meet you, Juan," I told him, glad to know we had people watching our backs.

I then administered the CRA, shrinking back down by thirty-six feet before returning to my Advanced Chimera form. Janine had done the same, and I could honestly say, this form definitely felt a whole lot more manageable.

"Different how?" Eric asked them. "Black Alpha is still about, and they're more dangerous than before. So why change your goals? As long as they're still around, why not focus on taking them down? That just seems practical."

"Things have changed," I reminded Eric. "Operation Titan, Pandemic, and the UN going nuts... it's all calling for a different approach. Juan and his friends here probably had to change their whole gameplan around because of what's been going on. The stakes are higher and both the UN and Black Alpha have raised the ante. Heck, why do you think we were so eager to expedite this mission?"

It was clear, the whole world was going mad and we were running out of time.

Janine Price
Team Galactic Plasma

Okay, so I wasn't such a bigger bunny anymore. It was... a little disappointing. Even as an Elite Chimera, gosh darn it, I was getting greedy and felt like it wasn't enough. But then you realize that poof, have fun traveling all around on foot all the time. I don't think it was possible to swim across the ocean, even as an Elite Chimera. Plus... water didn't do my fur any favors.

"Alex, Janine!" I heard Theresa shout out.

I quickly looked up and saw by same zany miracle, she had survived the firefight in that madhouse. Holy hotcakes, I never thought she would have made it out of there considering the way she was getting shot at.

"I had to leave..." Theresa panted like an exhausted dog on the hottest day of July. "...it just got worse."

"Yeah, no kidding!" I exclaimed, thinking 'no duh' about that. "Why do you think Alex and I turned into Elite Chimeras in the first place? I mean, besides to look bigger and cuter, of course."

"Uh, no," Alex told me, rolling his eyes. "It was purely for survival. At least for me anyway."

Oh whatever. Either way, she was still alive and kicking, and we kind of needed that. Oh yeah, we were still in hot competition for Alex, but I had to admit, it would have sucked if she died.

"I didn't see what happened to the space station, though my best guess is that it got ravaged," Theresa told us. "Spaceships are out of the question now if we don't want to get caught by either of them...we have to leave a different way."

I kind of imagined that place was in ruins. Recreating the teraforming equipment would be costly and expensive, but not nearly as much as it would be to have to uncover all the specifications on creating it again. But how to get that stuff up there...

"Teleporter!" Theresa exclaimed. "It's the only way! Please, tell me teleporters are possible...it's the only way I could think of that could help us leave unseen...."

"Well yeah, of course it's possible!" I told her, thinking that idea was brilliant. "Heck, gym leaders use them all the time to screw around with the minds of trainers. We just need to recalibrate it and make it long range. That and... allow it to transport bigger things. But yeah, we can do that without making it so obvious."

I figured we could get it working if we rounded up the other members of Galactic Plasma. Might take a little time, but knowing those guys, they were tech wizards, and they could figure it out.

Heck, maybe we did have a chance at pulling this crazy thing off after all.

"Alright, let's bail this place," I told the others. "Theresa, you're going to need one of these CRAs. Don't sweat it, it only takes you down one evolution, just so you can fit in this chopper here. That is, unless you want to fly along behind us."

I had been tempted to do that, but eh, I didn't like leaving Alex behind all by his lonesome self. Poor guy needed wings of his own, that was for sure. Everyone else had them except him! That just didn't seem right. And I'd carry him along if... well, if I could...