• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Operation Chimera - Trinity of Darkness

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Pikababe
U.N.
Aboard the UN battleboat Hammerhead (off of the western coast of Orre)

Mere moments before the battleboats heavy cannons flatten the village, an incoming transmission causes the admiral to cancel the attack! Moby listens to a handheld reciever for several minutes before giving his acknowledgement. "Change of plans. The UN is gathering a large amount of ground units to take over and use Gateon port as a base. We are to report there at once!"

Saying that the U.N. was deploying a big force was an understatement. At least 80 small and large water vessels unload equipment and personnel at a breathtaking pace! Hundreds of double barrelled tanks (painted the color of sand) roll through the docking area off of gigantic transport ships. Countless grunts and soldiers spread out like a colony of ants! Jeeps, vacum cleaner tanks (capable of sucking up something about the size of a Haxorus) Giant anti chimera nets, crates of Chimera reversal agents and who knows what else pile up as they are off loaded. Even though there are probably UN aircraft carriers around someplace, signs of construction for a runway and related facilities can also be spotted.

Most of the average UN grunts are accompanied by either a Poochyena or Growlithe to make it harder for anyone to sneak around the port town. As the Hammerhead approaches the massive operation, Pikababe thinks to herself that while she may not be on good terms with the UN, at least she did not have to worry about them pointing all of that stuff at her..

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Terra Ferest
UN
South Penac Gates

Terra heard the theme from Zelda when you open a chest, which meant she had a text. She took her phone out in the way Link does in those games when he catches something in a bottle and said "Is this okay, mommy?"

With her reference out of the way, she flipped open her phone and read her text. It was from a very high rank. "Doctor Ferest, report to Gateon Port ASAP. We have established a base there and your medical assistance is required."

"Hey Jim," she said turning to the Kadabra, "think you can teleport us to Gateon?" Jim shook his head. "That's alright, I still have my scooter. I'll be there in two hours on that thing." She returned both of her Pokemon and set off for Gateon Port on her electric scooter.

ooc: now is your chance to interact with her before she reaches Gateon.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Team Galactic Plasma
Driftveil, En Route to Mistralton

As we walked to Mistralton, I could not help but think about what the hell was wrong with me. Why did it always come back, even if I tried to forget it? Why was it always there to haunt me? It's as if Arceus is against me, making me relive the horror.

Truth be told, I never even wanted to hate Janine in the first place. Mildly annoyed perhaps, but she reminded me of her so much. Callie...buttkissing teen extraordinaire when we were younger. Janine being even more extreme actually. I just want this nightmare to end....it's not that I'm totally cruel, it's just that my past is my greatest weakness and fear.

My past...the horrors of my childhood to mid-teens. The wardens...cruel words, taunting, superiority complex, hatred. Callie...buttkisser, everyone's favorite. I tried not to care, but I ended up almost as cruel just to cope. Because of them, I was devoid of any guilt...I became merciless. I could have turned out better...but what are the chances if your father was an alcoholic gambler and your mother was absent? Cold, calm, icy Theresa. The Theresa everyone knew me to be. That was who I became after all that. I did not want to remember, but it always seems to surface.

Janine...I tried to tolerate her, but I keep remembering. I don't hate her for liking Alex, but I did because she somehow reminded me of a mesh between Callie and the wardens. Callie, the Purity Sue who could do no wrong in the adults' eyes...the wardens who tormented me in Juvie. All of them older females who did nothing but drop their weight on me and got everything. I didn't want to come across as mean...but how could I if my past keeps haunting me?

The truth is, I love Alex. I really do. I can even go as far to say that I love him enough to die for him. He made me feel whole during my time with him...worth something...a real person. We made a good pair, considering he brought out the good in me. I just want him to see me through the eyes of love, not the glasses of friendship.

However, it doesn't really matter. As long as he's happy, I guess I could live. I'm not the caging type. If he chooses too, I'll let him make his own decisions. I love him enough to set him free, and I guess that's what counts. I love him, but I can't force him...because that's not love for me.

I caught a glimpse of Janine smiling at me sarcastically. No, I was not going to allow my weakness to control me now. I just looked at her and smiled back widely, making sure all my canines showed. Maybe it's about time that I try to work on forgetting.

Endarkened_Gardevoir

Darkling's Lullaby
Strauffor Tenno
Freelancer
Pyrite Town, Orre

Strauffor replied to Zack, feeling it would be rude to cut off their original conversation.

“That’s very true, it most likely does make it easier to understand how they feel and think. I suspect, other than the fear of the unknown and the fear of people with vastly greater power than they currently command, the UN fears the potential situations that may arise from the mutagens. To play a temporary Darkrai’s Advocate, not all change is good, or for the best.” Strauffor smiled at the girl, Sophie’s, wariness. It was something she’d always tried to instill in Yugo, though without much success. And in the back of her head she heard Hayden’s voice, in his ‘Darling I love you, but you never THINK’ tones.

‘And just what were you going to do with a form you shouldn’t risk going past Basic in? In case you hadn’t noticed, all of those Pokemon don’t have limbs. There’d be a very good chance you wouldn’t either after that.’ Strauffor just shook her head.

“Strauffor. This is Zack.” She would have said more, but Sophie pointed out the male Chimera, that he had beckoned to them. Strauffor took a look at where he was heading, calculated the odds in her head, and nodded.

“I’d say that he’s heading for another restaurant, of higher quality than the Blue Ditto, but still not the best since it’s a steakhouse at heart.” Yubel, whose head had come up at the word ‘Steakhouse’ started making pleading little ‘Per’s. To Blaze, Zack, and possibly Sophie, the word she was repeating would be clear as a bell.

Steak? Steak! Steak steak steak…” Strauffor patted Yubel’s nose.

“Greedy gut. It’s a slight change of venue, but I’ll still pay for meals, unless the gentleman chooses to. That would include yours as well, Sophie.” Strauffor was rather easy come, easy go with money at times, but to her, life was a greater joy when lived, instead of merely trudged through.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Team Galactic Plasma
Pyrite Town--Orre

After a long flight, Eric had decided to go to Pyrite Town. He knew Jonah would have no interest in going there, but of course that wasn't the main reason. He wanted to see if anything could be accomplished by investigating what was once ONBS. So he landed at the Pyrite gate. If he remembered correctly, that gap in the wall would still be there, so he went around until he saw it. He squeezed through, and walked through Pyrite. He laid low and returned Forcefire, because he wouldn't be able to get there easily--at least not without laying low.

Eric snuck through the back allies of the slum town, keeping an eye out for Black Alpha. He heard voices coming from nearby, so he immediately ran out of sight. He peeked out and discovered that there were only two Black Alpha and a bystander, but he was still concerned. Even one Black Alpha could send out a signal for more to come--and Arceus knew that Black Alpha knew his face by now.

Eric decided he'd listen in on the conversation they were having. It seemed they were talking about a mission. So he took a tape recorder out of his pocket and pressed Record, hoping to get some intel he could use.

---------------------

Jonah Starstorm
Galactic Plasma
Orre Airspace

On the back of Drangar, Jonah scanned the Orre skyline. He knew a Salamence wasn't exactly the best choice for a stealth vehicle, but it was all he had. Also, if he needed it, Drangar could pretty much destroy anything he needed for him to destroy. He liked that, since he simply didn't have the proper expertise to do so himself.

Drangar let out a grunt and started to alight. Jonah looked down at where they were landing. It looked strangely out of place in the desert. As soon as Drangar hit the ground, Jonah jumped off and looked around. He could somehow sense that there was something here. He walked towards the horizon...and suddenly hit something.

Jonah stepped back. He put his hand forward, and felt a solid wall. As he felt it and acknowledged its existence, a building faded into existence. It appeared to be a complex of some sort. Jonah nodded and went to investigate.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Terra Ferest
United Nations
Pyrite Town

Terra heard a beeping noise from her scooter, meaning it was running low on power. She noticed she was outside of Pyrite Town. "Well it's not the best place to run out of scooter power but it could be worse." Then she sighed. "Why didn't I recharge this thing in Penac?"

She let out Jim who gave her a look. "Yes, I know I should have regharged my scooter in Penac. Let's just get this thing recharged and get to Geaton Port." She walked in with some hesitation with Jim at her side staying alert. The scooter recharge station was next to the Blue Ditto so Terra headed that way. She was in civilian clothing so it would be hard to tell she was a United Nations member.

Terra reached the Blue Ditto and then she saw two chimeras. She noticed one was in a Black Alpha uniform so she started to worry. Jim picked up on this and eyed the two with great suspicion so she could recharge her scooter. She was tense and kept looking the the Black Alpha member every now and then.

ooc: Feel free to notice them looking at you and confronting her about it.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Neigh.
Meurig Fews
Black Alpha
Driftveil-- Unova

So. There he was. Back in Driftveil. Meurig snorted in annoyance, and coughed up some phlegm. He didn't enjoy being bossed around, especially when the commands made sense. The Galactic Plasma base was gone, so there was no need to go there anymore. Although the UN had control over it now. That wasn't really any better.

In all honesty, Meurig didn't care what side he was on as long as he had the chance to torture a few worthless souls. He was itching to cause some pain, and lately the most he was able to do was poison a few local citizens. He wasn't able to fight like he wanted.

There was nothing he could do but wait. Wait for commands from his officer. And there was no way in hell that he would head to the base unless ordered to. Where was the fighting? Where was the slaughter? The odds of a fight breaking out were overwhelming, yet he hadn't heard of a battle in days besides the destruction of the GP base; and he was bitter about missing out on that. Damn the UN.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Zack Night || Black Alpha || Pyrite Town

Zack just nodded in agreement and pushed up his sunglasses again, didn't want anyone to see his crimson coloured eyes now did they? Shortly after, the girl had introduced herself, more to his companion Strauffor then to himself, and in turn Strauffor had introduced both herself and Zack to Sophie. Zack gave the girl, Sophie, a curt nod and shoved his hands into his jean pockets, the cloak he was wearing was pushed back slightly though it didn't show off any part of him that give away that he was a chimera. There was however, something that was bugging him, that chimera, he had beckoned them, and he wasn't sure if he liked that.

“I’d say that he’s heading for another restaurant, of higher quality than the Blue Ditto, but still not the best since it’s a steakhouse at heart." Strauffor told them, as her Serperior reacted to the word 'steak'. Seeing the grass type Pokemon act like that made Zack laugh, it wasn't every day one would see a grass type Pokemon get excited over the word 'steak'. Blaze seemed interested in this word too as the coal black fire dragon let out a roar that Zack took as he wanted steak as well.

“Greedy gut. It’s a slight change of venue, but I’ll still pay for meals, unless the gentleman chooses to. That would include yours as well, Sophie.” Zack grinned, I totally owe you for this Strauffor.

Aura Wolfe

Sophie Lance
Freelancer
Pyrite Town

The green haired girl nodded. So their names were Zach and Strauffor. Well, they did seem trustworthy enough, although Zach seemed a little cold to Sophie, but fair enough. He hid the fact that he was a Chimera pretty well, but the fact that she’d glimpsed that his eyes were red, and that he was wearing all that clothing in Orre, one of the hottest regions around, gave him away.

The two of them went silent as they thought about the Chimera Sophie had pointed out. Strauffor then nodded, as if she had decided that following the Chimera would be risk free. “I’d say that he’s heading for another restaurant, of higher quality than the Blue Ditto, but still not the best since it’s a steakhouse at heart.” She said.

The head of her Serperior rose, and it looked excited, starting to make little ‘per’ sounds. Strauffor smiled, and patted her nose. Zach let out a laugh at the grass types reaction to something. The change in his seemingly cold personality was startling at first, but then Sophie smiled. Maybe he wasn’t such a bad guy after all.

“Greedy gut. It’s a slight change of venue, but I’ll still pay for meals, unless the gentleman chooses to. That would include yours as well, Sophie.” The older woman said, making Sophie blink in shock. That was… very considerate of her… By the sounds of it, Staruffor was a very selfless person… or maybe she just wanted to appear that way…

“Well, if we’re going to go with this guy, we might as well leave now, in case he isn’t actually going to the Steakhouse.” Sophie pointed out.

When they did start walking, Sophie let her mind wander to the mutagen that was in her pocket. What would the basic form look like? Would she have a horn, from the Dragonair? Or perhaps wings for ears, or maybe a stone set on her forehead? Or would it give her a hood, and a forked tongue, like a Serperior? Or fins and multicoloured scales… One thing she could guess, though, would be that whatever her basic form would look like, it would be a rather elegant creature.

As an advanced Chimera, the chances were that she wouldn’t have any arms, because only one of the three Pokemon actually had arms – Serperior, and even then, those arms were not very strong or powerful. She shook her hair, to prevent herself from thinking about it. It wouldn’t be a good idea to get too curious at this stage, and let curiosity override caution. Sophie glanced at her two companions. They did seem alright, but then, some people did seem like nice people, and then would try and put a knife in your back. It happened. And what of this bug Chimera that they were going to meet? He seemed incredibly shifty… A hint of worry flickered through Sophie, just as her hand brushed the knife she had in her pocket. The simple touch made her relax a little. At least if she was going to get in trouble, she wasn’t going to go down easily.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Galactic Plasma
Pyrite Town-Orre

Eric noticed that the small group of Black Alphas were leaving. He followed as quietly as he could, sticking to places where he wouldn't be seen. They appeared to be heading for a restaurant. This was convenient--Eric could go in a bit after them without arousing suspicion, and still eavesdrop on their conversation. On top of that, he could get lunch. It was a win-win situation.

Eric followed the group as they walked, but then he suddenly stepped on the lid to a trash can, making a loud noise. Sure that he would be seen, he turned and dashed back into the alleys, but he could only pray that the Black Alpha agents hadn't noticed him.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Terra Ferest
United Nations
Pyrite Town

Terra sighed as she saw the Chimeras leave. "That's good, we won't have to deal with them. Don't get me wrong Jim, but I doubt you'd work well against that many opponents." She looked at the gauge and her scooter was still charging. "Come on ya stupid scooter, recharge faster..."

"Kad, Kad." Jim put an arm on his trainer's shoulder. He didn't like seeing her so agitated. Then there was a loud crash sound nearby. "KADABRA?!" Jim shouted. A translation would turn to "WHO'S THERE?!"

Terra hid behind her confident Kadabra not sure of what was going on. As a precautionary measure she grabbed a syringe of CRA in case a hostile chimera was awaiting.

ooc: Sorry about the short post. Also, I'm tired of not interacting with ANYONE with all of my posts.

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Galactic Plasma
Pyrite Town

Crap, Eric thought. He had heard the booming telepathic voice of a Kadabra nearby. He may have gotten away unseen, but he was definitely discovered. There was no point in hiding any longer--the Black Alphas had gone out of sight.

Eric stepped out of the alleys. "Hi," he said. "I'm Eric. Sorry for the noise. So what're you doing here?"

Though Eric was willing to make conversation with this seemingly neutral party, his hand was at his belt. He was ready to call out Shade if the situation got ugly...

OOC: Originally I was going to interact with Strauffor and them...but this is a cool twist of fate. I'm up for it if you are, Audino.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Terra Ferest
United Nations
Pyrite Town

A man stepped out from the alleys. "Hi," he said. "I'm Eric. Sorry for the noise. So what're you doing here?"

"Oh, hi there." Terra said waving to him. "My name is Terra. I was passing through when my scooter ran out of power so I'm recharging it. This is Jim, my Kadabra. He's kind of my protector for bad parts of Orre. I'm a bit poor with battles so usually he fights without my commands, although I do alert him to attacks."

She sighed. "I'm glad you weren't something hostile. Both of us got spooked when we heard the noise. What were you doing back there anyways?"

Terra didn't have any suspicions about Eric but Jim kept a close eye on him. He wasn't sure if he was with or against UN operatives. At least Terra didn't screw up and revel her alliance. The reason she didn't wear a uniform like most operatives is because she only had her Kadabra for defense and walking around in a uniform would be a death sentence.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Galactic Plasma
Pyrite Town-Orre

"I'm glad you weren't something hostile. Both of us got spooked when we heard the noise. What were you doing back there anyways?"

"Well, funny story," Eric said. He could see that the Kadabra was still suspicious of him. Eric was willing to be patient. "You saw those Chimerae that left just now, didn't you? Well, I was spying on them. They're Black Alpha agents, and I needed some useful intel. I was just about to go into that restaurant after them when I stepped on the trash can lid."

Eric wasn't sure whether this Terra person would be for him or against him. He wasn't obviously for or against any faction, but Eric stayed on his toes. He reasoned that he might need Broadsword's psychic abilities, but didn't send him out yet. He shifted his hand towards his Gallade's Poke Ball, in case the situation called for him to come out.

OOC: Eric's only fifteen, so he's more of a teenager than a man.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Terra Ferest
United Nations
Pyrite Town

"Well, funny story, you saw those Chimerae that left just now, didn't you?" Terra nodded. "Well, I was spying on them. They're Black Alpha agents, and I needed some useful intel. I was just about to go into that restaurant after them when I stepped on the trash can lid."

"Oh, isn't that a bit dangerous? Oh wait, that would be if you didn't have a few ways to defend yourself. Jim here is really my only way of defense so espionage isn't something I'm good with. I'm a doctor though so i don't see combat much and thank God for that. I don't have the heart to kill anyone, even if they are an enemy." At this point Jim cleared his throat, which was is signal that Terra was giving a little too much information. "Oh, sorry Jim."

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Alex Waters the Bunninja
Team Galactic Plasma
Team Galactic Plasma Bunker, Mistralton City, Unova

They both thought I wasn't watching. The smirking, the glares, frankly, it was getting pretty irritating. This kind of distraction would get us all killed if it kept going. Now wasn't the time, because we needed to get to the bunker first.

And when we finally did, I realized Team Galactic Plasma had been using an old, underground military base that had been reactivated, equipped with its own desalination technology for purifying the water, as well as using a fusion reactor obviously built by Team Galactic Plasma's finest scientists. Truthfully, Unova would have loved to have this technology. They were still testing and trying to research the technology we already had.

Unlike Gateon Port, the Mistralton City bunker was better defended, although I still had my doubts we'd be able to succeed if the UN or Black Alpha arrived with a sizeable force. Meanwhile, the bunker had only two entrances, one was through a sewer route that had been tunneled through, while the other was through an abandoned foundry that blended in with the other industrial buildings that were no longer in use.

Inside, the place was brimming with activity. They were pretty active trying to recreate the whole teraforming process, along with other experiments and research. Still, the teraforming of the moon was a high priority, as once that was accomplished, we were almost certain of having unlimited safety up there where the UN and Black Alpha couldn't touch us.

At least we hoped. I only needed to remind myself that it was still possible for them to go up there themselves, but in truth, they couldn't claim jurisdiction over lunar territory that we would claim for ourselves. And if they declared war, they would be seen as the aggressor. But truthfully, I was hoping it would never even come close to that.

But then, later I would soon find out I was going to be that insurance policy.

"They have... another assignment for you, Waters," Jeremy told me. "And it's not here, it's back in Orre. We have reason to believe the UN and Black Alpha are going to intensify their operations there. We need you three to make it seem like Galactic Plasma is still operating there so they're lead to believe we're still there and not elsewhere."

"That's all?" I asked, figuring that didn't sound so bad. "What's the catch?"

"There are some other details," He told us. "We also need to find out if Black Alpha has technology for mass galactic space travel. We already know the UN has it, and we're in the process of trying to render it all inoperable. We already have operatives addressing that issue, but we need you to discern if Black Alpha can do it as well. We need to ensure only we can make it to the moon. It would save us from having to construct a defense system."

I figured that made sense, although I knew the UN would be a much bigger threat when it came to that. Last time I checked, Orre didn't even have the facilities to launch craft into space, but that didn't mean they didn't have some kind of technology to do it. They might not have even needed a launch pad to get them into space.

"We'll do it," I told him, figuring it was best to ensure Team Galactic Plasma was able to work here in peace without interruption. "We need a transport to get back to Orre though."

"We have a small, traditional private jet on standby, totally unmarked," Jeremy told me. "It will be ready any time you are."

I nodded, but then I turned to Theresa and Janine, both of which were watching intently. They probably weren't going to like this, but I figured it was about time to settle things.

"Listen, both of you," I told them both firmly. "The antics between you two have GOT to stop, here and now. We're in this together, and we need to focus on the mission, not on moronic relationships. The last thing we need is to screw up because one of you had their heads in the clouds thinking about romance when you should have been focusing on what's expected of you. I need both of you in on this, and full cooperation. If you can't do this, then you'd be better off staying here than coming with me back to Orre. Now come on, we need to get ready to do this and get it done right."

Hopefully, that would put them in the right mindset. If we lost this, then we were screwed... all of us. And frankly, I didn't like either the UN or Black Alpha to consider dying at their hands.

-------------------------------------------------

Janine Price the Seraphare
Team Galactic Plasma
Team Galactic Plasma Bunker, Mistralton City, Unova

Whew, Alex let us really have it. He definitely figured out the secret war Theresa and I were having, and he really didn't like any of it. Ugh, this was going to be tougher than I thought. The way he talked made it sound like he wasn't interested in a relationship whatsoever. Just great. Now I had to find a way to get him to love in the first place, and make sure that person was me. Couldn't believe it. And I really thought I was getting closer to him back in that cargo ship. I wasn't giving up though, I just needed to hit the right heartstring and Alex would open up to me.

I figured I'd quit giving Theresa snappy glances or smirks. At least... for now. Truthfully, I was hoping what Alex said would get her to give up all hope on ever getting love out of him. Me, I knew I was getting pushed back, kind of like I did before, but I just had to get him to open up. I felt it slightly back on the cargo ship, but... ugh, figured Theresa would screw it up with her whining about her dumb dream and getting all emo on Alex. Because of that, Alex knew she was becoming less of a fighter and more of a crybaby. This was all her fault. Stupid Terrimutt. I could just picture her howling at the ground once we got on the moon. She'd look so stupid, but it'd be so funny!

"Yeah... sorry about the little mess," I told Alex jokingly, smiling and becoming a bit bashful. "We're not really in the danger zone right now, so I wasn't really all that concerned. No use being scared if there's nothing around, right!? But yeah, you're right, I won't be goofing off when we're back in Orre. I don't know what's gotten into me lately!"

And I giggled and laughed about it. He didn't laugh along with me, but I figured it was a good start at lightening the moon. Meanwhile, I avoided all eye contact with Theresa. I didn't really need to talk to her anyway. I was really better off just pretending she went poof and was no longer around. She was trying to grind my gears so I'd slip up, get angry at her, and then cause Alex to get angry at me in return. That's what her plan was! Well, she could keep on trying, because I wasn't going to let it work anymore.

Eventually, they came and provided us with equipment and courier packages. It was to create the illusion there was a second Team Galactic Plasma bunker in The Under when really there was nothing there. They also wanted us to blow up a little of Black Alpha's and the UN's stuff, and make it seem like Team Galactic Plasma was still trying to wreck both their plans. If they stayed focused on Orre, they wouldn't try looking for us in Unova. And we needed to find any spacecraft they had, and make it junk.

"Hope you're not still mad at me..." I told Alex, trying to slowly warm up to him again. "We're cool, right?"

"Things will work out fine if you two just lay off each other." Alex told me, making it clear what he really wanted.

"You got it, done deal," I told him with a smile, making sure he could trust me. "I'll quit pushing her buttons. I'll admit, I get a little mischievous sometimes, and I've gotta remember Theresa doesn't appreciate it."

I gave him a confident smile, again, trying to prove I was more fun and lovable. He shouldn't mind it as long as I didn't attack Theresa. Not a problem. Truthfully, I was more fun and easier to love than she was. If Theresa wanted to be his lover, then why didn't I ever see them kissing, hugging, or whisper sweet nothings into each other ears? Instead, it was a boring and uninteresting passive love. The kind that eventually leads to both lovers getting tired of each other.

I was going to keep it all fresh.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Galactic Plasma
Pyrite Town-Orre

"Isn't that a bit dangerous? Oh wait, that would be if you didn't have a few ways to defend yourself. Jim here is really my only way of defense so espionage isn't something I'm good with. I'm a doctor though so i don't see combat much and thank God for that. I don't have the heart to kill anyone, even if they are an enemy."

After Terra finished talking, the Kadabra cleared his throat. I assumed that was some kind of signal, but I payed it no mind.

"Well, I have four Pokemon on me," I explained. "A Gallade, an Umbreon, a Volcarona, and an Archeops. Each one of them is a great fighter. I, on the other hand...I'm not so much. All I have are a couple of handguns. I mainly just stick to research, but sometimes the situation calls for more than that."

I decided to call on Broadsword, but not because I thought I was in danger. I grabbed his Poke Ball and tossed it in front of me. "Come and say hello, Broadsword."

In an explosion of light, my Gallade appeared in front of me. He looked around for a bit, then saw Terra and the Kadabra. He walked over beside me, but he was somewhat wary.

"No need to be afraid," I said to him. "These guys aren't enemies."

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Terra Ferest
United Nations
Pyrite Town

"Well, I have four Pokemon on me," Eric explained. "A Gallade, an Umbreon, a Volcarona, and an Archeops. Each one of them is a great fighter. I, on the other hand...I'm not so much. All I have are a couple of handguns. I mainly just stick to research, but sometimes the situation calls for more than that."

Terra nodded at this. She had been on a few rescue missions where Jim had to defend her. Then Eric pulled a Pokeball off of his belt. "Come and say hello, Broadsword." He let out his Gallade which looked a bit wary. "No need to be afraid, these guys aren't enemies."

Terra smiled and waved to the Gallade while Jim kept a sharp eye. He knew that if this Eric decided to attack that he would have to use Teleport to get her out of there. A fight would be 4 on 2 if Claire got in the mix and there would be several type disadvantages against them. Hopefully Terra wouldn't revel her alliance.

Then there was a ping meaning her scooter finished charging. Terra unplugged her scooter. "It was nice talking with you, but I got to go now. I'm supposed to head to Gaeton Port. United Nations set a base there and I was assigned to go there." Terra got on her scooter while Jim prepared to use Teleport on her. He had to restrain himself from facepalming because this was one of the stupidest things he had seen her do. "Hey Jim, are you alright? You look like you want to burn something."

ooc: Loose lips sink ships. Also if you attack Terra, Jim will try to teleport her out to safety. If you attack and knock out Jim, Terra will try to escape by returning Jim to his Pokeball and ride her scooter.

Skillfulness

Ava Blackshire
Black Alpha
Cianwood City, Johto

“First off, no, no, and no to your question,” he said, bringing relief into Ava’s heart. “I’m no one’s moral center, and as a friend of mine’s mother said ‘If you want to turn yourself into a Pikachu/Swablu/Deino hybrid that’s your choice. I reserve the right to laugh my *** off at you and not be seen with you in public.’ As for the second comment, that was the worst move you could have made.” Ava stared at him intently. She knew she couldn’t trust what he said, but by his voice and thoughts, he was genuine enough. A plan began to form in her mind.

“Pink’s fairly common to both Normal and Psychic, and if you hadn’t told me, I would’ve wasted valuable time guessing which one for sure. If I had an override, I could use Nightmare and Chanur to subdue you and Frostbite to keep the Taillow out of the road while I used it. Never, EVER tell someone what typing you have; it can solidify an attack plan against you.” He reached back to grad his Druddigon’s tail.

“Peanut! How many times do I have to tell you that you can’t eat that! You’re not gonna live to be three at this rate…” Ava grinned. She really had been panicked a moment ago or else she would’ve been careful enough not to make that mistake. But, what’s been done is done and now she had to get the situation to benefit herself. She inched forward, closer to the rock on which Tails was perched.

“Well, well, aren’t you a smart one. I do admit that was a terrible mistake on my part, but I’m comforted to know I’m hardly in harm’s way. True your Mawile looks fierce, but Chanur, as you call it, is merely a Ditto. And I believe my Taillow can fend for himself against your Froslass. She’s a shy one isn’t she? It’s sort of cute.” Ava smiled a little. She was relaying an escape plan to Tails through telepathy while she stalled a bit. Even if he wasn’t a U.N. man, she could get some valuable info from him.

“So now I must ask, just out of curiosity, what are you doing way out here on the edges of Johto? Clearly you're not here to catch Tentacool.”

Endarkened_Gardevoir

Darkling's Lullaby
Strauffor Tenno
Freelancer
Pyrite Town, Orre

Strauffor shrugged at Zack. “Money is useless if it isn’t spent on something worthwhile. It’s just pretty colored paper and bright metal, yet people place value in it. If I had a choice between a lake of liquid gold or a lake of plain water, I’d take the water.”

She noticed the girl watching them out of the corner of her eye, but since nothing seemed to be happening, she left her alone. Strauffor noticed that the other Chimera had indeed entered the Steakhouse, and followed suit.

Jacob would no doubt note that Strauffor’s eyes accessed the varying feasible hiding places and escape routes too. He would probably also notice that she paid attention to large groups, and who amongst the wait staff was being careless and not paying much attention to the orders they carried. Many men decried poison and Poison types as women’s weapons, but there was no denying their effectiveness. She smiled at the waiter, handling him with the ease of long practice.

“I’m sorry we’re a little late, has our associate arrived yet?” The lie was pleasant, and delivered as if it were an absolute truth.

Yugo Tenno
Freelancer
Cianwood City, Johto

Yugo raised an eyebrow at the girl, hand still firmly on Peanut’s tail as the Druddigon stubbornly tried to get at the Tentacools. Chanur raised the three heads he was currently sporting, before shifting form to Gardevoir again. His mental ‘voice’ was calm and cool.

/It does not pay to underestimate an opponent, girl. I’m older and higher level than you’d think./ Yugo made a soothing noise.

“Yeah yeah, old timer, I know you’re meaner than the rest. As for Frostbite, she maybe shy outside of battle, but she’s meaner then a gut shot Ursaring in it.” Nightmare came over to help hold Peanut’s tail, ignoring his yelp when she used her teeth to do so. “As for why I’m here…”

/It’s called being a lazy, irresponsible teenager./ Chanur announced, smirking as Yugo went red.

“Thanks, Chanur.”