• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Operation: Dub Pikachu / Half Marshtomp (1130)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I find that fakeout of Go catching that Marshtomp originally stuck in the ground amusing since he thought he could catch it but then nope cause stuck in ground thing :>

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Random observation: Go remarks that it's been constantly raining lately. But the episode immediately preceding this one the sun was shining brightly through the whole thing...

Was there some episode shuffling going on here? Did this episode or alternately last week's episode get moved from where they were originally supposed to air?

...Or did they just not care about the consistency of the weather between episodes? I guess that is also entirely possible.

PsychoLogical

Random observation: Go remarks that it's been constantly raining lately. But the episode immediately preceding this one the sun was shining brightly through the whole thing...

Was there some episode shuffling going on here? Did this episode or alternately last week's episode get moved from where they were originally supposed to air?

...Or did they just not care about the consistency of the weather between episodes? I guess that is also entirely possible.
likely the latter. Who knows what happens in offscreenland.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
so two weeks in a row where Gou doesn't officially capture anything.

wonder if he realizes he's starting to slip on that.

have to admit though this episode was a lot more dull than I expected, even though I did get a kick out of that Ludicolo, I had no idea it could use sunny day.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Yeah, I normally like Journeys & find something good to say about every episode, but even I have to admit this episode was bad, like Yo-Kai Watch season 3 bad.

I'll give it the fact that I'm not the show's target demographic & this kind of stuff may be funnier to kids in Japan, and I may like it a little more once the sub is out, but as of right now it just flat out sucks.

Icy-Snowflake

I actually loved how Ash was acting foolish, how Ludicolo used Sunny day instead of Rain Dance and how Wobbufet and Meowth replaced Pikachu in the title card. But I expected Morpeko to have more role than just finishing off food. Sobble seems to get scared of blank stares.

D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh I get they wanna combine humor and action, but idk if this is the good way

AJ97

I personally feel this episode was horrible writing. I mean, the least they could've done was at least have Raboot looking annoyed or showing discomfort in the rain but no. Or they could've had Sobble learn rain dance and use it but nope.

PsychoLogical

I personally feel this episode was horrible writing. I mean, the least they could've done was at least have Raboot looking annoyed or showing discomfort in the rain but no. Or they could've had Sobble learn rain dance and use it but nope.
Then it wouldn't even really be a filler if Sobble learned Rain Dance.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Pure garbage.
That’s too strong of a phrase. This episode just wasn’t my cup of tea.

I didn’t like it, but it’s by no means trash or the worst

nuzamaki90

Lame pair of episodes. They had their moments like the Team Rocket titlecards and Ludicolo being Ludicolo but otherwise the Magikarp Jump and Slowpoke Song episodes were way better.

I wonder why they felt this was important enough to be in the opening.

PsychoLogical

Lame pair of episodes. They had their moments like the Team Rocket titlecards and Ludicolo being Ludicolo but otherwise the Magikarp Jump and Slowpoke Song episodes were way better.

I wonder why they felt this was important enough to be in the opening.
Pretty sure it wasn't important. It was just for a preview of future episodes basically. With this ep out of the way, everything in the OP is accounted for except for the Darkest Day.