• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Operation Obliviate

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloyd094

Experienced Trainer
Username: lloyd094
Friend Code: N/A ftm
PO Name: lloyd094
Reason for joining: I wanted to find a good clan (And I found all the old peoples from AA!)
How long have you been Competitively Battling: Since Mid July
Favourite Pokemon Type: I don't have a favorite. They all have their advantages and problems. But my favorite pokemon is Blaziken.
Will you be Active: Absolutely

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Welcome and errrrr.

Hi.

Is that tourus of xat cuz if it is then I've got 2 more battles that need recording.

Battle 1: Lloyd vs me I won 3-0
Battle 2: Lloyd vs me. I won 4-0

If these can get recorded that'd be great.

I think my mad battling spree is over now.

SOCCER_PRO

Okay well, i got some half arsed PM about something.
Quite frankly im angry that the person didnt tell me anything properly just made me question everything.
So im on a strike and im not updating anything since post 200 until i get a PM telling me whats going on.

--------------

EDIT: Oh and fake, if something does happen, i dont want you to edit out your posts because once i look at a post i mark it off on this thing as read and i wont go back to it.
If something does happen just post again telling me to disregard those particular posts :)

Last edited:

Brightning

Elemental Trainer
Username: Brightning
Friend Code: 4813 4621 4982
PO Name: None
Reason for joining: heard about this clan and saw that u were giving away pokemon
How long have you been Competitively Battling: a week
Favourite Pokemon Type: Ground
Will you be Active: I'm on every day

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Welcome

Hi. And please refrain from double posting and even more so just to do that.

If you want a battle then I'll be happy to give you one at a more appropriate time for British people. (me)

There has been incident ATM regarding a newer member here so at the moment priorety is on sorting that.

But I'll still through u a welcome.

Ditto123

~Word~
who am i versing for the tourny?

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Reason for joining: heard about this clan and saw that u were giving away pokemon

umm okay from what it looks like youre a member of the beasts of the night clan you can only be in one clan at once please choose between the two

SOCCER_PRO

hahahahahahahahahah well you wont be getting any free pokemon (Y)
And you have to choose what clan you want to be in. Until you do, im not putting you in the clan anywhere.

Fake, ive updated your battles. I just need to make that lloyd094 is the guy you versed. So if you could chase that up id appreciate it.

----------

@ Ditto: You can check who your versing in the tourney via our site.

-----------
ATTN ALL MEMBERS:
Some of yous, *looks*, have been mini-modding and lying. This is not accepted in the clan. You know EXACTLY who you are and consider this strike one because Pure and I arn't too happy.

Darkashen

Yay!! time for me to Join!XD
Username: Darkashen
FC: no wifi team currenlty..Wifi have been confirmed on the 27 jan(as in like i am finally getting it on this date)
PO name: Darkashen ( i dun PO much)
Favourite pokemon type:water(swampert XD)
Will u be active: I will be online whenever i am free
Reason for joining: -private- xp

SOCCER_PRO

Welcome to the Clan Darkashen
You will receive a PM later on by one of our members.

He hasnt been on in a while but he will PM all new members when he comes on

SuicuneMaster11

go big or go cune
Username: SuicuneMaster11
Friend Code: 3997-4336-3126
PO Name: Don't have PO
Reason for joining: just to be in a clan
How long have you been Competitively Battling: 4 years
Favourite Pokemon Type: Water
Will you be Active:Yes, daily, if not every other day

I got my posting problems fixed!

Ditto123

~Word~
Some of yous, *looks*, have been mini-modding and lying. This is not accepted in the clan. You know EXACTLY who you are and consider this strike one because Pure and I arn't too happy.

I'm pretty sure i wasn't lying, but how was anyone mini-modding? Unless we're not allowed to welcome to new guys?

lloyd094

Experienced Trainer
Uh, Soccer... I just joined. I'm not in the tourney. Just pointing that out...

SOCCER_PRO

Uh, Soccer... I just joined. I'm not in the tourney. Just pointing that out...

Where did i say that you were in the tourney?
I know you just joined?
Im a little confused right now as to where yu thought i said that you were in the tourney? :S

-----
@Ditto:
It wasnt you, i enjoy yous welcoming :D

lloyd094

Experienced Trainer
Right here: Fake, ive updated your battles. I just need to make that lloyd094 is the guy you versed. So if you could chase that up id appreciate it.
Maybe you just messed up the name. It's post #230 if you want to know.

SOCCER_PRO

Right here: Fake, ive updated your battles. I just need to make that lloyd094 is the guy you versed. So if you could chase that up id appreciate it.
Maybe you just messed up the name. It's post #230 if you want to know.
Oh he said he versed someone and he said it was you. But your name was something different on xat. I just wanted him to double check it was you. So was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.