• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Operation Obliviate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: 00swms
Friend Code: I have one but I will get it later
PO Name: 00swms
Reason for joining: D-Bray lol it should be fun here
How long have you been Competitively Battling: maybe 6 months or less
Will you be Active: I will be here almo
Referred By: D-Bray and Pro

Welcome man!

Glad you joined us ;)

SOCCER_PRO

Oh my god this layout

my eyeeeeees

I know, it ruined me haha 6 years with the old layout and now this!
But~ you should sign up for the Tournament ElliotDX ;)

Edit:

Opponent: 725roy
Win/Loss: Win
Additional Comments: GG

Win/Loss: Loss
Additional Comments: GG

Last edited:

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Ok, Due to Sui's leave, The 5th spot on the war team as opend up.

Please say that you want to be on the team and we will test you, ofcourse the subs will be first choice but after them others can apply.

~ The Heracross Myth ;)

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Idk, He went to kotsy's clan so clearly his leash was tugged... anyway for the moment until we have a permanent spot on the war team 03Juice will be subbing as the 5th spot.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Idk, He went to kotsy's clan so clearly his leash was tugged... anyway for the moment until we have a permanent spot on the war team 03Juice will be subbing as the 5th spot.

Bray, please stop with these subtle little things. The gentlemens battling club is where all of drac went so it's arguably the most revered clan on serebii right now. Kotsy Pure Emerald Dragonuser and Skynet are in there. I honestly can't think of a reason not to join that place. But still, we are OO and we may not be the greatest but we try to have fun.

That is all.

Fake....

725roy

ambivolent
Bray, please stop with these subtle little things. The gentlemens battling club is where all of drac went so it's arguably the most revered clan on serebii right now. Kotsy Pure Emerald Dragonuser and Skynet are in there. I honestly can't think of a reason not to join that place. But still, we are OO and we may not be the greatest but we try to have fun.

That is all.

Fake....

AS good as they are, they can be HUGE jerks... I dunno about you guys but I would personally like to enjoy being in a clan, and not be terrorized by the likes of them.

silver wing 22

Storm king
Username[Silver wing 22]:
Friend Code[1979 3798 5481]:
PO Name[silver wing 22]:
Reason for joining[Do i really need a reason the best clan in all of serebii has been brought back and i miss you guys/girls]:
How long have you been Competitively Battling[14 yr]:
Will you be Active[yay]:

00swms

Chaos Theory
PO Name[silver wing 22]:
Reason for joining[Do i really need a reason the best clan in all of serebii has been brought back and i miss you guys/girls]:
Will you be Active[yay]:

Welcome the clan you have been accepted come the the chat.

-00swms

Thanks ;)
Talk about an abrupt leave, lol.

PO Name[silver wing 22]:
Will you be Active[yay]:

Welcome :)

zac4564

I'm legally blind
Ok, Due to Sui's leave, The 5th spot on the war team as opend up.

Please say that you want to be on the team and we will test you, ofcourse the subs will be first choice but after them others can apply.

~ The Heracross Myth ;)

I would like to be tested for the war team.

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
AS good as they are, they can be HUGE jerks... I dunno about you guys but I would personally like to enjoy being in a clan, and not be terrorized by the likes of them.

Personally I think Kotsy and Pure are the coolest people on Serebii.

SOCCER_PRO

Everyone has their own opinions I guess. I don't have anything against them but yea - at the end of the day its a Pokemon Clan.

We need not take anything to heart.

Clan thread's a bit dead!

Btw:

Win/Loss: Win
Additional Comments: 5-0, gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.