• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Operation Obliviate

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCCER_PRO

Welcome, weary traveller--

You've reached:

OO_Banner.png

*mumbled laughter*

Clan Vision: To provide everyone with an fun, engaging environment in which to battle.

Remember: The dedication of you as a trainer will reflect the nature and success of this Clan!

userbar.gif

0_CONTENTS.png

1. Clan News and Announcements
  2. Rules
  3. How to Join
  4. Starting Userbar
  5. Battle Points System
  6. Other Activities
  7. Divisions
  8. Rank Ups
  9. Members Tally Count
  10. War Team
  11. Clan Events
  12. PO Battles to YouTube
  13. Job Opportunities
  14. Credits

userbar.gif

05_LINKS.png

For Operation Obliviate's Xat Chat, Forum, and YouTube channel, please see the signature attached to this post.

userbar.gif

1_NEWS.png

25/10/12 – Operation Obliviate is Officially Reborn!

userbar.gif

2_RULES.png

Please follow these to the best of your ability:

1. Follow all SPPF Rules
  2. All leaders decisions are final and aim to inform and thus lead the clan to be the best they can be, if you have any problems, concerns or you want to report something that has happened within the clan; feel free to PM me. It’s fair to say that just because Leaders have the “Leaders” title doesn’t mean they are the smartest or know the most, were just here to supervise and provide.
  3. If you want to join you must be prepared to battle.
  4. Every time you engage in a battle the scores MUST be posted in the correct format.
  5. HTML:
    [B]Opponent's SEREBII Username[/B]:
    [B]Opponents Rank[/B]:
    [B]Win/Lose/Draw[/B]:
    [B]Score[/B]:
    [B]Wins in Current Rank[/B]:
    [B]Additional Comments[/B]:
userbar.gif

3_JOIN.png

In order to become a member you must fill in the following form:

HTML:
[B]Username[/B]:
[B]PO/PS Name[/B]: 
[B]Preferred PO Server[/B]:
[b]5th Gen FC[/b]:
[B]Reason for joining[/B]:
[B]How long have you been Competitively Battling[/B]:
[B]Serebii Battle Frontier Symbols[/B]:
[B]Will you be Active[/B]:
[B]Referred By[/B]:

After you are accepted, you will be placed into the Private Rank.

userbar.gif

6_USERBAR.png

Only the Private userbar belt is here; once you rank-up, a link to your new userbar belt will be added to the post commending said rank-up.
1Private.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj594/OperationObliviate/Userbars/1Private.png[/IMG]

userbar.gif

7_POINTS.png

Within the clan, there is a point system which ensures members accrue points based on the battles they undertake.

Defeating a member of the Clan:

lower rank then you: 50 Points
same rank as you: 100 Points
higher rank then you: 150 Points

Drawing with a member of the Clan:

lower rank then you: 25 Points
same rank as you: 50 Points
higher rank then you: 75 Points

Loss to a member of the Clan:

lower rank then you: 15 Points
same rank as you: 25 Points
higher rank then you: 50 Points

userbar.gif

19_ACTITIVIES.png

Sppf Activities
As a clan that is part of the Sppf, we would like to take into consideration what you are achieving on the forums. Thus, you will get points for what you achieve:

This will be updated when the Battle Frontier finishes getting an upgrade.

When you defeat a Frontier Brain, you must post that you have done so, and include a link to the post of said Brain in which they acknowledge that you have defeated them.

Become Champion – 50 Points

When you become champion of a League or Frontier, you must post saying you have done so, and include a link to the post of the former champion/ final Gym Leader in which they acknowledge that you have defeated them.

Win an official tournament – 125 Points
Runner up in tournament – 60 Points
Coming third in tournament – 30 Points

Win a non-official tournament – 100 Points
Runner up in tournament – 50 Points
Coming third in tournament – 25 Points

When you place in a tournament, you must post saying that you have done so, and link to the tournament post saying that you have placed.

Other Forum Activities
If you are part of another forum and are gaining achievements there, you will be given recognition within the clan.

Winning a Smogon Tournament – 200 Points
Runner up in Tournament – 100 Points
Coming third in Tournament – 50 Points

On the smogon PO server, you can gain points for reaching certain point values in any of the following (singles) tiers:
OU - 1900
UU - 1850
RU - 1850
NU - 1850
LC - 1850
You will receive 40 points by reaching any of these milestones. Additionally, for every 50 points over the assigned value you reach, you will receive 5 points.

You will need to take print screens or other forms of evidence to prove your achievements outside of these forums. Take the screenshot and post it IN A SPOILER, also stating what it is you have achieved.

userbar.gif

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
userbar.gif

4_DIVISIONS.png

The following details the Clan ranks. Your rank is dependent upon the number of battles you have won and your skill within the clan.

7GENERAL.png

This Rank is for the Leaders. They over look the Clan and drive it to reach its full potential.

SOCCER_PRO
Kingothestone

6COLONEL.png

This Rank is for the most experienced members of the Clan; they have seen it all – Leaders fall, members vying for power, but they have held strong and stayed true to their convictions. The best of the best.

-
-
-

5MAJOR.png

This Rank holds some great members within the Clan. They have put a lot of effort into battling, and are reputable for the title they hold.

-
-
-

4CAPTAIN.png

This Rank holds reliable members. They have shown their strength within the Clan and push themselves to do their best. They are just getting used to being looked up to.

Pikachu725
-
-

3LIEUTENANT.png

This Rank includes prepared members. They know their stuff, but don’t have the prowess of a great battler – YET. They show great potential, but still have many things to learn, and experiences to gain.

M4zz
-
-

2SERGEANT.png

This Rank includes knowledgeable members. They know how to engage in battle correctly, but lack the experience and knowledge. They are freshman in terms of battle ability, though do have some knowledge which can be built upon.

AquaClaw11
MegaMooMooMilk
TrollFreak

1PRIVATE.png

This Rank includes fresh members. They haven’t shown battle ability as yet, but have the potential to make it to the top!

firestar319
-Shuckle-
o0oSerenityo0o
Grassmaster411
Sucka_Punch
TheGreekTerror
Jet Li
Suhnny
FAKE
Rubberduckyassassin3
DarumakkaImposter
Dark Exxod
Golbez Destruction
Tigo
PushOver
Loso
The Mad Crow
treeckotrainer
Seppen
Tutanium
xxxkidsoul112xxx
ATOMate
Thunder_Colt
thunder_dragon2
Golden Cloud
Kinoyo
+Ike
SaberLion1997
Soleice
Malgan
Uniconism
JJ theRed
Dr. Peppre
juniglee
DeviantMaster
Doridor
OMGLUL
ShadowFox11
McStarley
Doomforyou
Drizzle Milotic
Piexplode
Twiddle
Sevensevens
TheLooker

userbar.gif

5_RANK.png

• To be promoted from Private to Sergeant, you must win: 15 battles as a Private
• To be promoted from Sergeant to Lieutenant, you must win: 20 battles as a Sergeant
• To be promoted from Lieutenant to Captain, you must win: 25 battles as a Lieutenient
• To be promoted from Captain to Major, you must win: 30 battles as a Captain
• To be promoted from Major to Colonel, you must win: 35 battles as a Major

In addition to winning the required number of battles, you must also participate in a "Rank-Up Challenge". The rules are simple. If you meet the requirements needed to reach the next rank, you must Challenge and DEFEAT a clan member who is already in the rank you are trying to achieve. The way to do this is simple: Meet up with your opponent in the chat room and challenge them. If they accept, post the following on the thread: "I extend a Rank-Up Challenge to ________ for the rank of ________" (fill in the blanks. It shouldn't be hard.) The person you are challenging will post the battle results AFTER the battle. If you win the match, you rank up. If not, you don't. You get 3 challenges per 24 hour period on a rolling schedule. If you are unsure what this means, come to me and ask.

Please note: when you rank up you get Points equal to 10x the amount of battles.

userbar.gif

8_TALLY.png

Welcome to The Grid. Here you will be able to see information on your personal statistics, as well as those of other clan members. Information displayed includes W/L/D, Win percentage, and clan rank.
http://i49.*******.com/eq9u20.jpg
*Updated to post #601

The following is a summary of all the different ways you can earn points in the clan. In order to discover the actual point values, you'll need to search through the OP's themselves.

• Referring new members (50 points)
  • Battling in clan and posting the battles (varies)
  • Ranking up (varies)
  • Participating in/ winning clan tournaments (varies)
  • Winning Other tournaments on SPPF (varies)
  • Winning tournaments run from the Smogon forums or the Pokemon Showdown Battling platform (varies)
  • Reaching Rating milestones on the Pokemon Showdown battle platform.
  • Participating in wars as part of the war team (varies)
  • The Serebii Battle Frontier or other Serebii-based Leagues/Frontiers (varies)
  • Uploading battles to our Youtube channel (75)
  • Various clan jobs (Varies)

userbar.gif

userbar.gif

9_WAR.png

War Chief: Kingothestone
Suhnny
TrollFreak
Sucka_Punch
Pokemazter3001
Kingothestone

Subs
DarmuakkaImposter
Golbez Destruction

War Record
0-0

userbar.gif

10_EVENTS.png

Current
OObw2OUbanner.png

Alright everyone, it's time that we started really doing things around here. Therefore, I am proud to introduce our first clan tournament!

Conditions:
- This Tournament will be PO/PS only.
- Each Round will go for one week, so members have a week to complete their battles.
- Single Eliminations Tournament with a battle to determine third place.
- There will be no maximum number of participants. There will, however, be an 8 player MINIMUM.
- All Tournament battles WILL count for clan records.
- All members who sign up will receive a PM from either SOCCER_PRO or Kingothestone when the each round is about to start so no one can say they forgot. If a match goes unfinished due to inactivity, the inactive player will be disallowed from participating in the next tournament.

Rules:
- OU Tier
- 5th Gen
- Single Battles
- Fair sportsmanship
- Save all logs
- No flaming
-All standard Smogon clauses & bans apply.

Registrations:
All registrations should be posted on the serebii thread in this format.

Code:
[b]BW2 OU Tournament Signup[/b]
[b]Forum Name[/b]:
[b]PO Name[/b]:
[b]Timezone (GMT)[/b]:

Participants
http://i45.*******.com/v5ajxz.jpg

Prizes:
All Participants get 25 Points for Joining.
Winner: 200 Points
Runner Up: 100 Points
Third Place: 50 Points

Thank You, and good luck. Signups will end at 10:00 AM next TUESDAY, November 20th (GMT -5).
And so it was time for round one of the tournament. The bracket can be found below, along with a reiteration of the rules and conditions. MATCHES WILL BE BEST OF ONE. NOT THREE. ONE.

Conditions
- Each Round will go for one week, so members have a week to complete their battles.
- There will be no maximum number of participants. There will, however, be an 8 player MINIMUM.
- All members who sign up will receive a PM from either SOCCER_PRO or Kingothestone when the each round is about to start so no one can say they forgot. If a match goes unfinished due to inactivity, the inactive player will be disallowed from participating in the next tournament.

Rules
- OU Tier
- 5th Gen
- Single Battles
- Fair sportsmanship
- Save all logs
- No flaming

Bracket
OOBW2OU.png

Posting Battles
Upon completion of a match, the WINNER of the tournament match must post the following form:
Code:
[b]BW2 OU Tournament Battle Form[/b]
Opponent's Serebii username:
Win/Lose/Draw:
Score:
Wins in Current Rank:
Additional Comments:

Prizes

Thank You, and good luck. This round will end at 10:00 AM next TUESDAY, November 27th (GMT -5).
Since there's no way any of the remaining battles will be done in the next hour and a half, I'm going to go ahead and end the round.
ACTIVITY WINS:
+ike v TreeckoTrainer
Malgan v TrollFreak
Doridor v Aquaclaw11
PokeMage007 v Phoopes
DeviantMaster v o0oSerenity

As such, +ike, Malgan, Doridor, PokeMage007 and DeviantMaster are hereby disallowed from participating in the next Operation Obliviate Tournament.

Now then, on to round 2.

Conditions
-Matches are Bo3

Rules
- OU Tier
- 5th Gen
- Single Battles
- Fair sportsmanship
- Save all logs
- No flaming

Bracket
OOBW2OU.png

Posting Battles
Upon completion of a match, the WINNER of the tournament match must post the following form:
Code:
[b]BW2 OU Tournament Battle Form[/b]
Opponent's Serebii username:
Match 1 (w/l/d ; Score):
Match 2 (w/l/d ; Score):
Match 3 (w/l/d ; Score):
Wins in Current Rank:
Additional Comments:

Prizes

Since the remaining participants are all fairly active, I'm going to cut down the time of the round by 10 hours. You will have until 12:00 AM (midnight) of Tuesday, December 4th (gmt -5). Best of luck.
Past Events
--

userbar.gif

16_PO2YT.png

Operation Obliviate is going to connect Pokemon Online with YouTube!

There's a bit of a complicated process for uploading PO battles. for info, discuss with o0oSerenityo0o

By uploading videos to youtube, both you and your opponent both get 75 Points!

Click here to read more information and fill out the form.

userbar.gif

12_JOBS.png

Every Clan needs members to help out. It would be great if members helped make this Clan more successful. One way of doing this is by helping out with various roles that need to be filled within the Clan.

These are the current Roles we are looking to fulfill:

Artist: Making banners for the clan, helping with userbars, etc.
o0oSerenityo0o
Tutor: Our goal is to help our members become better battlers. In order to do so, we need tutors. These are members who are willing to spend time with those who request this service and help them achieve greater levels of skill.
Tutors: Pokemazter3001, Sucka_Punch, TrollFreak

For these positions, apply on the clan site.

You can apply here.

userbar.gif

11_CREDITS.png

• SOCCER_PRO for all the userbars, banners and everything
• Everyone who was once a member, and has now returned to Operation Obliviate
• o0oSerenity for the "Sens Art Shop" and Tutoring images

userbar.gif

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
First! To start this off, welcome back Kotsy!

Username: Pokemazter3001, however, it may be changing to M4zz shortly
PO Name: M4zz
Preferred PO Server: I prefer PS actually, but PO Main works fine.
Reason for joining: OO was, and forever will be a baller clan.
How long have you been Competitively Battling: Just shy of 2 years now.
Will you be Active: Definitely!
Referred By: Give it to Kotsy if you want, but nobody really.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
First! To start this off, welcome back Kotsy!

Username: Pokemazter3001, however, it may be changing to M4zz shortly
PO Name: M4zz
Preferred PO Server: I prefer PS actually, but PO Main works fine.
Reason for joining: OO was, and forever will be a baller clan.
How long have you been Competitively Battling: Just shy of 2 years now.
Will you be Active: Definitely!
Referred By: Give it to Kotsy if you want, but nobody really.

I guess I'll do the honors. Accepted. and Welcome home.

beshort123

<----Uber
Name: beshort123
PO name: westbrook
Preferred server: reborn
reason for joining: fun
how long you've been battling competitively: a year
will u be active: usually
referred by: me

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Name: beshort123
PO name: westbrook
Preferred server: reborn
reason for joining: fun
how long you've been battling competitively: a year
will u be active: usually
referred by: me

Accepted. Welcome to the clan (I believe this is your first time with us). There's a userbar in the OP if you want it, otherwise continue on your merry way. You'll be added to the grid when we reach 10 posts.

Arsenal

Banned
Username: Arsenal
PO Name: don't have one yet
Preferred PO Server: Probably the main
Reason for joining: I'm a new member to serebii and this clan looked interesting
How long have you been Competitively Battling: I have yet to get into it, but I would like to learn
Will you be Active: as active as I can be
Referred By: no one

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Username: Arsenal
PO Name: don't have one yet
Preferred PO Server: Probably the main
Reason for joining: I'm a new member to serebii and this clan looked interesting
How long have you been Competitively Battling: I have yet to get into it, but I would like to learn
Will you be Active: as active as I can be
Referred By: no one

Accepted. Welcome to the clan. Join us in the xat. there's a link in my signature.

firestar319

The Marauder
Now now, you all can't have fun in this place without me :V

Username: firestar319
PO Name: xFire
Preferred PO Server: like I care where I battle
Reason for joining: Kotsy asked me to and I have nothing better to do
How long have you been Competitively Battling: Um...lets see...I feel old when I talk about it, so awhile
Will you be Active: Ya
Referred By: Kotsy :V

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Now now, you all can't have fun in this place without me :V

Username: firestar319
PO Name: xFire
Preferred PO Server: like I care where I battle
Reason for joining: Kotsy asked me to and I have nothing better to do
How long have you been Competitively Battling: Um...lets see...I feel old when I talk about it, so awhile
Will you be Active: Ya
Referred By: Kotsy :V

Welcome back, by friend. It's great to have you with us.

-Shuckle-

I liak pogeymanz
Username: -shuckle
PO Name: N/a
Preferred PO Server: n/a
Reason for joining: its like cc with different letters
How long have you been Competitively Battling: 7 days
Will you be Active: obv
Referred By: Your mom

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
Username: o0oSerenityo0o
PO Name: Sen
Preferred PO Server: Don't have one
Reason for joining: Duh! OO is like DAH BESTEST!!!
How long have you been Competitively Battling: ... About 2ish years but only have the experience of 1 month LOL
Will you be Active: Semi... I will try to be as active as I can though!!! :D
Referred By: Soccer_Pro (hey smexy ;) )

Whooooooo OO is back!! Pro mentioned it was starting back up but now it's official!!! :D

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Username: **** you read up.
PO Name: ?
Preferred PO Server: ?
Reason for joining: Peer pressure
How long have you been Competitively Battling: 20 years.
Will you be Active: ?
Referred By: Peer pressure.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Username: o0oSerenityo0o
PO Name: Sen
Preferred PO Server: Don't have one
Reason for joining: Duh! OO is like DAH BESTEST!!!
How long have you been Competitively Battling: ... About 2ish years but only have the experience of 1 month LOL
Will you be Active: Semi... I will try to be as active as I can though!!! :D
Referred By: Soccer_Pro (hey smexy ;) )

Whooooooo OO is back!! Pro mentioned it was starting back up but now it's official!!! :D

Username: **** you read up.
PO Name: ?
Preferred PO Server: ?
Reason for joining: Peer pressure
How long have you been Competitively Battling: 20 years.
Will you be Active: ?
Referred By: Peer pressure.

Approved and welcome home!

-Shuckle-

I liak pogeymanz
Why is andy not in this clan....

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Username: I am more attractive than pure
PO Name: pure sucks <3
Preferred PO Server: idk
Reason for joining: pure is quite the attractive man