• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Operation Obliviate

Status
Not open for further replies.

scizor64

"sciz"
Username: scizor64
PO Name: scizor64
Preferred PO Server: main po server
Reason for joining: Hi i was a part of this clan a while back ago when it first started. Im not looking so much for the battling aspect of the clan, but the reliability and stability of the clan.
How long have you been Competitively Battling: since may 2009 used to battle a lot on my DS using wifi but now I prefer to battle on PO more since I learn faster and its more convenient.
SBF Symbols : absolutely none lol
Will you be Active: definitely if you'll have me. Ill battle others on my ds and wifi if it needs to be done as well as po. Ill also hang around the xat a lot.
Referred By: n/a

SOCCER_PRO

Username: scizor64
PO Name: scizor64
Preferred PO Server: main po server
Reason for joining: Hi i was a part of this clan a while back ago when it first started. Im not looking so much for the battling aspect of the clan, but the reliability and stability of the clan.
How long have you been Competitively Battling: since may 2009 used to battle a lot on my DS using wifi but now I prefer to battle on PO more since I learn faster and its more convenient.
SBF Symbols : absolutely none lol
Will you be Active: definitely if you'll have me. Ill battle others on my ds and wifi if it needs to be done as well as po. Ill also hang around the xat a lot.
Referred By: n/a

Welcome :)
It's good to have you back!

scizor64

"sciz"
Hey guys just a note that i might lose power during the hurricane thats about to hit the east coast of the US. So if you dont see me on the xat you know why. Aside from that keep on rocking guys!

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Hey guys just a note that i might lose power during the hurricane thats about to hit the east coast of the US. So if you dont see me on the xat you know why. Aside from that keep on rocking guys!

I would say same with me, but backup generator in my house ftw. Anyone in sandy's path, be safe. If you have power, I want bi-hourly checkins either on the fb chat or the xat, or even on here.

Stay safe.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Oh yea this clan has points or something, and I refuse to let DM beat me

My Points~~~~~~

1st SBF Champion
Then I also did suspect laddering for ou/ubers this round and last round. Do those count?

ubersscreen.png

Without Night

withoutfight2.png

Without Fight

suspect_zps4df7d6aa.png

highlighted ones

EDIT: also kots you should put a certain dev requirement for ladder points because its really easy to just win first 10 and get 3000. Thats why reqs all require 55 dev.

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
So then... we're back huh?

Username: pikachu725 (725roy)
PO Name: 725roy
Preferred PO Server: Pokemon Online main.
Reason for joining: OO is back again.
How long have you been Competitively Battling: Too long. But on the plus side, I'm better.
SBF Symbols: None :l
Will you be Active: I can try.
Referred By: The man who ran the ice cream shop.

Last edited:

SOCCER_PRO

So then... we're back huh?

Username: pikachu725 (725roy)
PO Name: 725roy
Preferred PO Server: Pokemon Online main.
Reason for joining: OO is back again.
How long have you been Competitively Battling: Too long. But on the plus side, I'm better.
SBF Symbols: None :l
Will you be Active: I can try.
Referred By: The man who ran the ice cream shop.

Welcome :)
Good to have you back?

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Just wanted to stop by to say that this clan looks ugly.

So is your face, but you don't see us saying anything.

Oh yea this clan has points or something, and I refuse to let DM beat me

My Points~~~~~~

1st SBF Champion
Then I also did suspect laddering for ou/ubers this round and last round. Do those count?

ubersscreen.png

Without Night

withoutfight2.png

Without Fight

suspect_zps4df7d6aa.png

highlighted ones

EDIT: also kots you should put a certain dev requirement for ladder points because its really easy to just win first 10 and get 3000. Thats why reqs all require 55 dev.

40 points for each tier, extra points for each extra 50 above you went. for a total of 145 points added. Not sure what you mean by a 55 deviation, I'll discuss it with you later.

I'll be updating the grid later tonight. Stay safe everyone. And get on the motherf'ing chat.

TheGreekTerror

A True Gentleman
Username: TheGreekTerror
PO Name: N/a
Preferred PO Server:
Reason for joining: Because I can
How long have you been Competitively Battling: Have not been
SBF Symbols: Lol good one
Will you be Active: Mayhaps
Referred By: KingotheStone

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Alright, Time to start recruiting. If you actually battle on PO, PS, or WiFi, I desire a word with you. Particularly Grassmaster411, Pikachu725, and Scizor64. See you in the chat.

725roy

ambivolent
First clan battle for teh winz

Opponent: scizor64
Opponents Rank: Private
Win/Loss: Loss
Score: 0-5
Additional Comments: GG, and again. YEAH FIRST BATTLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.