• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Operation Obliviate

Status
Not open for further replies.

scizor64

"sciz"
Posting this is difficult but i must take my leave. It was very enjoyable to be around you guys, i learned a lot. However ive decided to go join an old friend back in an old clan. Till we meet again! -scizor64

725roy

ambivolent
Opponent's SEREBII Username: CrazyBolts
Opponents Rank: Private
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Score: 3-0
Wins in Current Rank: 6
Additional Comments: GG

Opponent's SEREBII Username: OMGLUL
Score: 4-0
Wins in Current Rank: 7
Additional Comments: GG (Toxic doesn't affect Venusuar)

Opponent's SEREBII Username: Aquaclaw11
Opponents Rank: Sergeant
Score: 1-0
Wins in Current Rank: 8
Additional Comments: GG. But if SE hadn't missed it wouldn't have been 1-0

Opponent's SEREBII Username: Aquaclaw11
Opponents Rank: Sergeant
Wins in Current Rank:9
Additional Comments: GG

Last edited:

Twiddle

Opponent's SEREBII Username: Pikachu725
Opponents Rank: Captain
Wins in Current Rank: 2
Additional Comments: gg

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
Opponent's SEREBII Username:Aquaclaw11
Opponents Rank:Sergeant
Win/Lose/Draw:Win
Score:1-0
Wins in Current Rank:10
Additional Comments:GG, again, Stay frail.

Win/Lose/Draw: Lose
Score: 0-1
Wins in Current Rank: 10
Additional Comments:GG

Win/Lose/Draw: win
Score: 2-0
Wins in Current Rank: 11
Additional Comments:GG

Last edited:

devyn1717

Destroyer of Worlds
Username: devyn1717
PO/PS Name: N/A
Preferred PO Server: N/A
5th Gen FC: 4170 2391 4720
Reason for joining: Fun
How long have you been Competitively Battling: ~3 months with about a year and few months break
Serebii Battle Frontier Symbols: ?
Will you be Active: Should be
Referred By:

725roy

ambivolent
IT's been fun being at the top, but I've gotta get climbing again. Hope to see you all soon!

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
So then, I have a small poem for you all.

Now there is a funny man,
He tries to rule as best as he can,
But try as he might,
He and Stacey fight,
So now he's making a new clan.

So this is the end of another OO. IT's been fun being at the top, but I've gotta get climbing again. Hope to see you all in the new home of Creamery Command v2.

Things wrong with this:
1: we didnt fight.
2: lets not announce anything closing until it actually happens. How about that.

TheLooker

DarkStarZ
Sorry about the inactiveness my laptop is having some difficulties so I will be posing from my phone anyone want to battle? Via WiFi?

OMGLUL

I have no idea wha-
Juuuust saying... I know toxic doesn't effect Venusaur I was just making the last kill go quicker :p

MegaMooMooMilk

Moustache and spoons
Opponent's SEREBII Username: Doomforyou
Opponents Rank: private
Win/Lose/Draw: win
Score: 4-2
Wins in Current Rank: 12?
Additional Comments: He forfeited but i would of won anyway so GG Doom

Unfortunately, I think I'll be cutting my association to OO. I think it would be beneficial to expand my horizons as a battler and I don't think I can do that here.

Phoopes

There it is.
Activity post. Ain't seen Phoopes all day, but I'm gonna keep looking.

I'm here, though still sick. Came online to VM you saying that I'll battle you tomorrow, regardless of how I'm feeling or not. May as well get the tourney over with.

M4zz

Banned
BW2 OU Tournament Battle Form
Opponent's Serebii username: Phoopes
Match 1 (w/l/d ; Score): 2-0 [W]
Match 2 (w/l/d ; Score): 1-0 [W]
Match 3 (w/l/d ; Score): n/a
Wins in Current Rank: Doesn't matter anymore lol, OO's officially done for
Additional Comments: GGs bud. Two superb matches that I had to claw wins out of. Shoutouts to Suhnny and Rachi cause they wanted them. It's been fun boys. Now lets get CC on the go!

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
And so ends the Operation Obliviate BW2 OU Tournament. Additionally, so ends my tenure with OO. Unfortunately, this will likely be my final run with OO. If you have not heard from certain people, I am leaving to resurrect my former clan, Creamery Command. My overall plan is to keep CC up and running until I quit serebii forever, in which case I will leave it up to the current members at the time as to what they wish to do.

As for OO, SOCCER_PRO and I have decided to close the clan. I am sure that she will have some parting words, but allow me to say this. It has been a fun time with all of you, old faces and new. You will all be welcome to join Creamery Command once the thread is up and, for the most part, will be allowed to maintain your w/l records, should you so wish. If you choose to venture to a different clan, I wish you the best.

That's it from me. see you around, everybody.
-KOTS

Phoopes

There it is.
Going to post it here before it gets closed that I won't be following most of you guys to the new Creamery Command. It was a fun short stint, and the tournament was great. Thanks everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.