• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Opinion on HGSS Girl?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy

FlameRose

..Is it weird I actually think she's really cute? And I like her hat? And I like her better then Marina's design for reasons I really can't explain? Cause that's how I feel about her...

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
I have 3 letters for you my friend.
L-O-L

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
She's kinda cute, looks a lot like she is good at pokemon contests! Though her hat is a bit like Truffles' from Chowder. I think that the mario hat idea, well the mario hat isn't big and poofy, though Truffle's is!
The hat looks like she could use it as her backpack! That would be funny!
Also I kinda like the new design, looks like her clothing is thick enough to make it through the ice cave.

Alloute

Not Banned
Isn't "Soul" Marina/Kris anyway?

Has it been confirmed that she isn't?

I think she is a naughty girl, her hair should be blue :/

Last edited:

SmoG878

i'm not dead...srsly
it looks as if sigumori has a thing for crazy hair :p She could be crystal's cousin even :/

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I do not like the hat. I don't even like Lucas' hat. Too big of a hat for me

She's pretty cute, I like her. If I'd be a girl I'd choose her on HG/SS. Hopefully she'll debut in the anime too as a tough trainer going through Gyms or the Battle Frontier.

Rex Kamex

Not only do I not like her design itself, I don't like that they used a new girl in the first place.

Gold and Silver remakes.

NOT $%^&ING CRYSTAL REMAKES.

With that logic, they shouldn't have a girl at all then. Or animated sprites (I don't see why they wouldn't have those in those games). And if they have a Battle Tower (which they probably will) that's another thing. And communication with people around the world. All those things came from Crystal.

In any case, Johto remakes, nonetheless. And until now Kris was the girl character to play in Johto. And no one (or next to no one) would've been surprised if they used her in Hg/Ss (even though she came in Crystal). I seriously believe that.

Last edited:

Chimcharrulez97

She's cute, her costume and hat are sort of weird.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
it looks as if sigumori has a thing for crazy hair :p She could be crystal's cousin even :/

That would be because she IS Crystal. A radically redesigned version of Crystal, but she is still Crystal.

Lon

I suppose I'm on the same boat as Clamps and Alloute.

Until mentioned otherwise, 'Soul' will just be a redesigned Kris in my eyes. She's more or less the same. I mean, both have somewhat modified versions of Gold's clothing, though 'Soul' wears overalls rather than wearing that lab coat thing. The hair is in a vaguely similar style, though obviously hair color and the hat are completely different.