• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Opinions that most people won't like/isn't mainstream

Status
Not open for further replies.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
i think adventure time is lame.

i watched the first season of MLP to understand the hype behind it and to see what people like that one person in this thread meant when they said "there's so much more to it."
... there is nothing more to it. it's a cartoon about ponies and friendship and these so-called bronies are in dire need of testosterone shots.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
*Sigh* Long list

I hate all FPS games (With the exception of portal 1&2)
Reading is my favorite hobby
I picked a Law class on purpose
I like the Star Wars Prequels
I try to be politically neutral
I have religious views that are starting to be the minority
Percy Jackson sucked
Harry Potter is stupid

....maybe i shouldnt go on XD

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
The entire Halo series sucks.

also, bronies suck.

725roy

ambivolent
Here goes nothing.

~ Overly religious people are idiots and just should stop trying to forcce their religion onto people who already have a religion.
~ I liked Batman and Robin
~ I prefer Aurorus over Tyrantrum. It's so freaking elegant dammit!
~ I think singing shows are stupid
~ I wanted Rob to win Redemption Island
~ I HATED the Percy Jackson series. Every last little bit of it.
~ Instagram is for silly nannies.
~ Adventure Time reminds me of a drawing of some ADD kid
and finally
~ Idiots deserve their consequences.

And there you go.

Vikings

Oracle
Here goes nothing.

~ Overly religious people are idiots and just should stop trying to forcce their religion onto people who already have a religion.
~ I liked Batman and Robin
~ I prefer Aurorus over Tyrantrum. It's so freaking elegant dammit!
~ I think singing shows are stupid
~ I wanted Rob to win Redemption Island
~ I HATED the Percy Jackson series. Every last little bit of it.
~ Instagram is for silly nannies.
~ Adventure Time reminds me of a drawing of some ADD kid
and finally
~ Idiots deserve their consequences.

And there you go.

That's the second time I've seen Adventure Time and Percy Jackson on the list. Is that really in the minority? Percy Jackson looks horrible and Adventure Time is idiotic.

Oh, I also hate Daniel Tosh and his show...and Facebook lol.

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
-I dont puke, die, or overall exaggerate my pain or hatred whenever Justin Beiber and his music is mentioned. Or in other words I dont hate justin beiber.
-I hate Tosh.o
-I hate the Adventure Time fanmade gender swap ********.
-The world wouldn't be a better place if religion didn't exist.
-I like rap.
-Not liking every new gimmick that is introduced in pokemon doesn't make you a genwunner.

Last edited:

Estellise

peachy
whereas the Japanese sound like 12-year-old girls.

This is why I generally prefer dub to sub. (Not always the case though)

Anyway...

~ I'm not a fan of MLP, but I can see why people like it.
~ I wasn't pissed about Ben Affleck playing Batman in Man of Steel.
~ I love every single Star Wars movie.

That's all for now...

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
1. As stated before, I prefer dubbed anime over subbed/raw anime. Honestly, the English voice actors give a more attractive and sexier voice for most female characters, whereas the Japanese sound like 12-year-old girls. Not joking. I was watching the dubbed version of The Future Diary / Mirai Nikki, and when I heard Yuno's original japanese VA (I accidentally watch a few seconds of subbed when trying to find the latest episode dubbed) I couldn't believe my ears.
You do know that Yuno is only 2 years off that age right. How would you expect her to sound?

Edit, I suppose I'll list some.

-I don't really care what people really do as long as it doesn't effect me
-Voting is a waste of time and my vote won't change anything
-Stereotypes tend to be right
-Men shouldn't be looked down on for hitting a women
-Unisex bathrooms in schools cause more harm than good
-Convicts should be sent to war instead of jail
-

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
-I don't have a fixated view on religion.
-I'm a Texas liberal.
-People should stop complaining about Metroid: Other M.
-I love doing math, even in my free time.
-I don't trust the government's promises, but I don't have a necessarily negative view on US government.
-Politoed was cool before Drizzle as well.

Mister_SGG

inb4 butthurt

Metallica has never made a bad album

Pop music is bad

99% of rap is bad

I hate apples

Pepsi > Coke

BF > COD

My Little Pony is a kid's show

The Inheritance cycle is good

Canada is America, too. So is Mexico. So is Brazil. So is Chile. The US isn't the only 'America', so don't call it that.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
well here's a sports-related one I want to share

In top-level college football, I think there should be a rule prohibiting conferences from winning consecutive BCS (or starting in 2014, College Football Playoff) national championships. I became in favor of this rule prior to last season's title game, and my beliefs were reinforced by the result of such game which gave the SEC 7 titles in a row. This came against a team I like, Notre Dame. And the first two came against Ohio State, who I also like.

I have been given crap for even making this suggestion. Even my own brother doesn't like this idea - for that I should throw him out of my life. People just can't accept the fact that there needs to be such a rule and are ignorant of the fact that SEC dominance is posing a threat to college football and its popularity. If we keep enabling the SEC to win every single year, all the non-SEC fans will get bored with college football and stop watching it.

Vikings

Oracle
You do know that Yuno is only 2 years off that age right. How would you expect her to sound?

Edit, I suppose I'll list some.

-I don't really care what people really do as long as it doesn't effect me
-Voting is a waste of time and my vote won't change anything
-Stereotypes tend to be right
-Unisex bathrooms in schools cause more harm than good
-Convicts should be sent to war instead of jail
-

This thread is a good way to determine whether or not you'd get along with someone without even meeting them. I agree with your realistic views.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
This thread is a good way to determine whether or not you'd get along with someone without even meeting them. I agree with your realistic views.
It's the best way to view the world.

Also since someone took this out of context, it isn't promoting abuse. It's equal rights. Women hit men all the time and get praised for standing up for themselves. Men should receive the same under the same circumstances.

"Nobody" is a rather subjective word. I know a lot of people who loved it and whole-heartedly, yet blindly, believe it was one of the best films ever made. I agree it was terrible, but sadly not everyone realizes that.
This is one of those instances where your opinion is just wrong if you think that it was good. Besides, popular opinion was against the movie, so being against it isn't going against the grain.

I feel like I should contribute my own stuff...

I am not religious (surprise) and have some rather severe disdain for the organization in general, I love classical music and piano arrangements as much or more than any other music type, I accept scientific theories without alteration, I absolutely cannot stand ghost, vampire, Bigfoot, and other supernatural "lets find 'em" shows, and I don't like most of the fifth generation Pokémon(with notable exceptions).

Not sure of the status of hate on fifth gen is, but most people seem to like it well enough, so I think it fits.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I think that Generation III has found itself in a point to where it's somewhere in the between. Although nowadays I see a lot more praise for it than I do otherwise. I feel very alone for having it as my least favorite generation. This was not the case when it came out, as a lot of people were down on it. But now it seems like everybody's favorite generation is Generation III.

Generation IV became the new generation to hate.

Third-gen's main games are my second least favorite because Hoenn is just not enjoyable at all. Fourth gen is my least favorite for much the same reason, and because many areas are massively stretched out and there's kind of a major difficulty spike at the Elite Four, more than in other games.

The second-gen remakes... well, they're remakes of the second-gen games. I think a lot of people wax the carrot to second gen because, for many of them it was probably the first generation they actually got one of the games for at release.

I hate all FPS games (With the exception of portal 1&2)

Have you ever played Metroid Prime or BioShock? Because those are both actually good games that are also FPSes.

-I'm a Texas liberal.

Okay, this may be the only legitimately non-mainstream opinion in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.