• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Opinions that most people won't like/isn't mainstream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuam

righteous
Nintendo needs to implement team builders into Pokemon so people don't mindlessly waste away hours hatching eggs.
Long distance relationships are a waste of both parties' time & emotions.

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
I hate Facebook and hate how it seems to be a necessary evil to get farther in life.
I can't use it because I feel like it is just a popularity contest to see who can get the most friends/attract the most attention.

Ruas

^On a similar note, I hate people when they put too much importance on Facebook. I never had an account until a couple years ago - I was forced to make it cause the major assignments/announcements of our class were posted in the FB groups rather than our e-mails!? I kinda suffered on some occasions when I didn't know about a test or some dead-line which was shifted.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I hate Facebook and hate how it seems to be a necessary evil to get farther in life.
I can't use it because I feel like it is just a popularity contest to see who can get the most friends/attract the most attention.

^On a similar note, I hate people when they put too much importance on Facebook. I never had an account until a couple years ago - I was forced to make it cause the major assignments/announcements of our class were posted in the FB groups rather than our e-mails!? I kinda suffered on some occasions when I didn't know about a test or some dead-line which was shifted.

And how most social lifes there are all but a lie. Does someone really believe all facebook's users are happy 100% all the time? It's so superficial.
And I will never understand this necessity to have one, tbh.

I think that bats are 1 of the cutest animals
I think that Pikachu is kinda overrated but it is still my joint favorite.
My other favorite is Bayleef because that I think that it is just SO CUTE!
Babies are creepy. I don't see how anyone can find them cute. (this goes for me as a baby as well. When my parents first showed me pictures of when I was first born I asked them why I was so creepy I was around 5-6.)
I like all fruits and veg. except for peas. (they are just too wrinkly :/.)
Hairless cat breeds like the Sphynx are so cute!
I LOVED to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog when I was little but Scooby Doo scared me and used to give me nightmares. (Still don't like it to this day ether.)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

The hell? That's really stupid. LinkedIn sounds like the better media to use than Facebook. The college I go to once tried Optimal Résumé for certain assignments for about the first year, but because no one was using it (it sucked as much as Google+ does now), everyone just stopped caring.

I have a Facebook account, but I rarely use it. I find it dumb, albeit reasonable, that you have to sign up in order to look at someone's account and view their stuff, but I guess I found that pointless since the person whose account I tried to look at hardly seems to use it himself anyway, and I gave up in trying to contact him (as much as that hurts since he was a good friend in high school). I still get notifications from the few Friends I have Friended about what they'd done, but I don't really care 99% of the time.

Besides, isn't Facebook slowly in decline because Twitter is getting more popular or something? Facebook is basically really becoming the next MySpace, everything from the rise in popularity to the fall. It's amusing.

If I've seen a spoiler for a movie I won't watch it. Even if it's just a trailer, I still will not watch it because it's lost all of its adventure and excitement value.

I'd actually do the opposite.

If I get spoiled for something I would want to watch it as soon as possible - since there's not much point in trying to forget it.

Anti-theism. I admit I get really annoyed when my fellow heathens pussy foot around the issue regarding religion and its detrimental effects. I'm either branded as militant or going through a phase of Hitchens fanboyism. Well, the latter may be somewhat true. Shhhh. ;)

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
I don't think 80s music is unpopular by any means. But you're complete right of course

Right. 80s music is very popular, and I actually get a lot of flack for it being my least favorite decade in music. So I'd definitely say that it is not liking 80s music that is what's really unpopular.

Last edited:
I think that news it boring and that most people over react to it.

Falsetto

Aspiring Breeder
I refuse to believe anyone is wholly good. We all have our dark side, some just can't admit or cope with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.