• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Optical drive not reading CD's

Metamence

(Yes I know that I made a thread like this before, but it hasn't had any posts )
Whenever I pop in any CD-like thing(Be it a Wacom Installation disk for Photoshop Elements, or photos that my dad put on a CD) it won't read them, and prompts me to put a disc in, which is already in. I've put it in right and the discs are pretty clean, or at least cleaner than my DVD's. And... When I put in a DVD, it reads them fine and opens them up on Windows Media Center or Windows Media Player. So how do I fix this (Methinks it's a software I'm missing)?

I believe the cause of this is when I was putting about 1 GB of files onto a CD, which froze when I was burning it on there, and I ejected it..