• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OPTICS' Basic Breeding Shop

OPTICS

Shop is closed for now.

Last edited:

Dakilla455

Darkrai
i have a shiny infernape trying to get cloned so if you want i can trade to you

its level 100

reptoid101

Shiny Hunter
What would you be willing to give me for a shiny UT Tepig?

Dakilla455

Darkrai
i have a Phione i will trade to you and you can breed so if you want it

its a breedable legend :D

Super trainer 555

<<<< mew is my fav
I am currently searching for a yamask shiny if anything comes up can you please let me know?

ubernoobNTH

Mutant NinjaSquirtle
I know it's not much but you don't have it... I have a Wurmple if you wouldn't mind giving an eevee egg for one.

DabeerAmo

I have Wurmple, Beldum, Magby, Swinub, Yanma.
In exchange i would love:
Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, and Chikorita(I think i spelled that wrong).

Dakilla455

Darkrai
I have Wurmple, Beldum, Magby, Swinub, Yanma.
In exchange i would love:
Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, and Chikorita(I think i spelled that wrong).

i have all of those cept Squirtle and chikorita

[EDIT]

just traded with OPTICS

thanks OPTICS best trade ever i loved your choice and everything :D

Last edited:

Kewzu

ill trade you a nincada for lapras?

PM me

do you have a adamant/scyther/technician? i'll trade it for an lv1 oshawott or lv1 riolu. i also have some evolution stones

ATPdestroy

Dangerous
I have a Thunderstone (x1) and Everstone(x3). I understand you said evolution stones, but I thought I'd ask about everstones. If not, I will trade only the Thunderstone.
If you would accept all 4, I would like:
Abra
Eevee
Larvitar
Phione
If just one, then only the Abra please.

creature

hey duder, sorry icouldnt find a list of your wants, what do you want for the scyther? i've been trying my hand at breeding so i have a few lv 1's to offer :)

CRiCKeT

CRiCKeT
What would it take to get a Charmander?

Just traded with Optics, you're the best, THANK YOU!

Last edited: