• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OPTICS' Basic Breeding Shop

Dakilla455

Darkrai
THANKS FOR THE 5 Pokemon double customor Ftw and as you get more pokemon il be here for more pokemon

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
Would you accept any of the other evolutionary stones? If so I'd like to offer you a Shiny Stone or a Moon Stone for a UT Mareep.

loc1281

I would like to offer Larvitar (Outrage) and Beldum for Ledyba and Scizor.

I would like to offer a starly for a bellsprout

Draze

would you happen to have any dream world pokemon? if so I have an extra event Celebi I'd be willing to trade for a snivy, a mudkip, a dw nidoran F, a dw poliwag, and a dw vulpix if you have them. preferably all all the DW pokemon as females. if your lacking some of them I might be able to come up with a few others I'd be willing to trade for though I'd really like at least one dw pokemon.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
i have a shaymin will trade for meowth, doduo, koffing, mr.mime, phione

flamz321

GreatestThatEverWas
Would you take a charmander for a Deino?

Kamisora

Metang, Porygon, Ferroseed, Deino, Chimchar.
Are currently what I am in need of, do you have any of these?
If so, I'm willing to offer a Victini. As said, Legendaries = 5 Pokemon.

PM Me if you can do this, thanks.

Goopygoo

Eater of Cupcakes
I have Shuckle and Ralts that I'll trade for Bulbasaur and Squirtle?

Last edited:

Tydog620

I will trade a cobalion (legendary) for Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Aerodactyl, and a Tyrogue.

Also, I will trade a level 30 Victini (legendary) for a Zekrom.

I will Trade a Female Zorua (legendary) for a Reshiram.

Friend Code: 1034 - 1111 - 6184

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in a Munchlax. Stats, gender, nature, etc. don't matter, no nickname please. I'm willing to trade a Smeargle, Houndour, Claydol, or Linoone for it (those don't appear to be on your lists). Pick which ever one you like best :).

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
im looking for a duskull or dusclops. any kind, any flavor. ill inbreed mine so i dont care particularly IVs or anything. i can offer all starters or eggmoves in my sig. e-message me.

edit: obtained

Last edited:

Jonah White

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
Got loads of shinies and would really wan to trade for a mew or celebi (5th gen)
The shinies on offer are;

Stantler lvl 100, Sharpeedo lvl 71, and just to add in,
I have a spare victini at lvl 32.

Hope yur interested!

DarkNidoking

Breed Master
Would anyone trade over GTS for a Gen 4 pokemon trade? I humbly ask for one pokemon.

Tourist

Hey i'm looking for Growlithe, Eevee and Gastly. In return I can trade a Cobalion.

CaptainHero

hey, i have a chatot, do you need it?

CaptainHero

I don't need Cobalion. Just shoot me any spares. Only looking for the ones listed. If you don't have any of those, don't worry about it. Also, PM me if you're still interested.

Nope, just the ones listed.

Uh, you did list chatot, it was #441 and you probably misspelled it or you had auto correct or so