• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Option Other

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
OMG, I'm late, I'm late, I'M LATE!! :(

Tired of explaining poor reviewing behaviour over the past couple of weeks. Anything I say would only sound like an excuse. Let's get down to business!

I found Hilda (Really warmed up to the name) quite the engaging character with her near-infinite ways to counter-quip anything Hil said (hey, it's a lot cooler than - shudders- Hilbert.) (Gags) Their interactions were fairly deep and thought-provoking in-between the flirting (which I felt you did really well. It brought out the age differences between them and most other game protagonists nicely.)

Likening Cheren to Red was also a master stroke, as it tied Unova more tightly to the rest of the Pokemon world very nicely, but still kept it unique enough to stand out.

Since it has already been more or less picked apart grammatically, I believe my work here is done. Another great work accomplished, Breezy! Now I need to figure out how you do it so easily... ^_^

L@er!