• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Orange shipping ( Tracey x Misty )

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

It's been a while since I've seen a thread for this, I used to ship this big time back when the specials were airing and they'd appear in cameos. What I find funny, is how even though Ash returned home at the end of BW Tracey is off visiting Misty. It's like, what the heck? XD

Does any one else like this pairing? Chronicles did give this pairing tons of hints, didn't her sisters ship them together at one point?

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Weren't there tons of hints for HandyManShipping? It was commonly believed that Tracey and Daisy were interested in each other, and he had given the professor the excuse that he was going to visit Misty so that the professor (or somebody else) didn't figure out that he went to visit Daisy :D

Vintrial

Whouffle.
Not only the Chronicles the last episode of BW shipped this also, it almost gave a big **** to the pokeshipper lol

LizardonX

Banned
Not only the Chronicles the last episode of BW shipped this also, it almost gave a big **** to the pokeshipper lol

It's not really flipping the bird on pokeshipping since Ash has been gone so long misty probably already gave up.

Seeing may's chest in hoenn probably didn't help either

As of now I no longer see orange and a purely keep away ship and a more legitamate ship.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The last episode of BW did say Tracey was with Misty in Cerulean and that's why he wasn't at Pallet.

The writers already planned Serena so this ship gives Misty a happy ending. Nice guys like Tracey don't finish last after all.

scrapbook

My Emo Friend
I love Orangeshipping, ever sense tracey was introduced to the show, i really enjoyed his character. i have seen more interaction between misty and tracey during the orange islands series, and i just started to like the idea of them together, was excited to see that both spent alot of time in the special episodes, like the lovedic episode.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
i support this ship since i saw their interaction
i think they kind cute together :D

TeddiUrsa

Tracey has been at the Gym with Misty since the beginning of AG. In fact in most of those Misty specials we also see Tracey in them.

Which is why Orange-Shipping is the only shipping I somewhat support. I even made a doujinshi about it..but..yeah, wrong place, wrong time xD

The remark in the last BW episode made me really happy ( this and the fact that BW finally ended :p).

Sephora

yes I'm back
I support this shipping myself, it's cute. I liked how in the last BW episode, like many have already pointed out, it was said that Tracey was visiting Misty at the gym.
And it was said Misty invited him so he couldn't have went to see Daisy.

Last edited:

NPT

Just a member
After rewatched the Chornicles episode "Luvdisc Is a Many Splendored Thing" and the last BW episode "The Dream Continues!", I think I'm gonna support this shipping. I like how Misty and Tracy are seeing each other a lot nowadays.

IKR?

It's not really flipping the bird on pokeshipping since Ash has been gone so long misty probably already gave up.

Seeing may's chest in hoenn probably didn't help either

As of now I no longer see orange and a purely keep away ship and a more legitamate ship.

Yeah, me too. Misty inviting Tracy to Cerulean Gym for a date confirmed that this shipping is more legitamate.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yah, what was up with the BW writers? Do you think they liked the pairing tooXD

Sethern

[Insert Cool Title]
I always liked this pairing. Tracey was one of the most underrated companions there was. First he was a great artist. So great even his last name pointed towards this. He has just about as many skills as Brock, and he could tell/know things about different Pokemon that overs couldn't notice.

In my shippy little head, this is one that I support. Frees up some people, and I genuinely like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.