• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Orange's Nuzlocke Giveaway!

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

I am looking to reset my Pokemon White game so I can play a Nuzlocke run. However, it'd be a waste to delete all of these Pokemon that someone might want.

Rules:
  • Do not expect anything to have perfect IVs. I will list the level and nature of the Pokémon but I don't have the patience to revert a Pokémon's effort training.
  • I personally wouldn't care if you traded me a hacked Pokémon, since I'd delete my save anyway, but it's against the Serebii rules so don't do that.
  • I am looking for Pokémon that you don't want and don't think anyone else would want.
  • Do not give me shiny, legendary, event, flawless etc. Pokémon.

Pokémon Up For Grabs:
Serperior Naive Overgrow Lv.59 Leaf Blade/Cut/Leech Seed/Gastro Acid
Victini Timid Victory Star Lv.58 Zen Headbutt/Flame Burst/Reversal/Inferno
Victini Quirky Victory Star Lv.50 V-create/Fusion Flare/Fusion Bolt/Searing Shot
Zekrom Quirky Teravolt Lv.53 DragonBreath/Slash/Zen Headbutt/Fusion Bolt
Cherrim Docile Flower Gift Lv.48 Worry Seed/Take Down/SolarBeam/Lucky Chant
Swanna Lonely Keen Eye Lv.36 Air Slash/Surf/Fly/Dive
Pupitar Calm Shed Skin Lv.54 Thrash/Dark Pulse/Payback/Earthquake
Audino Hardy Regenerator Lv.1 Growl/Helping Hand/Refresh/DoubleSlap
Gothitelle Naughty Frisk Lv.61 Psychic/Shadow Ball/Psyshock/Heal Block
Tranquill Sassy Super Luck Lv.33 Air Slash/Fly/Roost/Detect
Golduck Impish Damp Lv.47 Fury Swipes/Screech/Soak/Psych Up
Jigglypuff Sassy Cute Charm Lv.48 Body Slam/Gyro Ball/Wake-Up Slap/Mimic
Gyarados Rash Intimidate Lv.20 Splash/Tackle/Bite

Later I will edit in items that I can trade to you.

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
Can I take the Lvl.50 Victini and Lvl53 Zekrom off your hands for, say, a Patrat and a Minccino?