• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ORAS: Best wild pokemon's to train a Diancie To get Effort Values in HP and Speed?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Title says it all but i want to improve the lower stats on my Diancie. Which wild pokemon give me the best stats to look for?

Diancie with Diancite
Nature: Naive (Boosts Speed Lowers Special Defense)

Attack: 120
Defense: 170
Special Attack: 120
Special Defense: 153
Speed: 77

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i would suggest you use the hordes to do that. wingull for speed, foongus for health.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
i would suggest you use the hordes to do that. wingull for speed, foongus for health.

Those hordes are both in X/Y, not OR/AS which this question is discussing.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Those hordes are both in X/Y, not OR/AS which this question is discussing.
True enough, I did miss that part but or as does have other horde encounters that will work just as well when you pair put EV boosting item and Pokerus. Whismur/Loudred and wing gull hordes can still be found in ORAS to meet the requirements.