• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ORAS Hype Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORASHype_zps1d1c0114.png

Welcome to the ORAS Hype tournament, due to the recent addition of the new Mega/Primal Pokémon to Pokémon Onlines smogon server and that the games are just around the corner I feel it is time for a tournament that features the long awaited remakes. Good luck and have fun everyone

General Rules
• All battles must be completed on Pokémon showdown main server
• If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
• If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.
• Follow all general Serebii rules.
• No Johns
• Each Round will go for one week, so members have a week to complete their battles.
• It is up to you to get your match done. I will not pm you telling you when each round is up.
• Activity wins are based off you actually contacting your opponent on Serebii, if i am unable to tell that contact was made on serebii i will resort to coin flips, all coin flips are final.
• All Battles are Best of 1 unless agreed upon otherwise

Tournament specific rules
• All XY OU bans apply, this means no Primal kyogre/Groudon.
• All move tutors and Megas released in ORAS will be playable provided their original form isn't banned by XY OU rules

Post in

Participants 16/16
Eliteknight
xDIRCIOx
Ger9119
Psilo
EZ Target?
Moonclawz
MMS
SilentReaper
Sparkbeat
Turpoo
Cloneblazer12
destroyer39
Mr. Y
BestGamePearl
Togia
CrystalNinetales

Bracket
SerebiiORASHype.png

Deadline
Round 4 will end on november 22nd at 10pm gmt-7

Credits
Turpoo - Main banner
Turpoo - for pressuring me to make this tournament​

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
all of my YES

in :$

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
In

I don't even play or as ou

ORASHype_zps1d1c0114.png

Welcome to the ORAS Hype tournament, due to the recent addition of the new Mega/Primal Pokémon to Pokémon Onlines smogon server and that the games are just around the corner I feel it is time for a tournament that features the long awaited remakes. Good luck and have fun everyone

General Rules
• All battles must be completed on Pokémon showdown main server
• If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
• If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.
• Follow all general Serebii rules.
• No Johns
• Each Round will go for one week, so members have a week to complete their battles.
• It is up to you to get your match done. I will not pm you telling you when each round is up.
• Activity wins are based off you actually contacting your opponent on Serebii, if i am unable to tell that contact was made on serebii i will resort to coin flips, all coin flips are final.
• All Battles are Best of 1 unless agreed upon otherwise

Tournament specific rules
• All XY OU bans apply, this means no Primal kyogre/Groudon.
• All move tutors and Megas released in ORAS will be playable provided their original form isn't banned by XY OU rules

Post in

Participants 16/16
Eliteknight
xDIRCIOx
Ger9119
Psilo
EZ Target?
Moonclawz
MMS
SilentReaper
Sparkbeat
Turpoo
Cloneblazer12
destroyer39
Mr. Y
BestGamePearl
Togia
CrystalNinetales

Bracket
SerebiiORASHype.png

Deadline
Round 1 will end on november 6th at 10pm gmt-7

Credits
Turpoo - Main banner
Turpoo - for pressuring me to make this tournament​

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
lost to Psilo, hax cost me three turns and the whole match to an extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.