• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ORAS: Worst pokemons to look for that were DexNav only?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Like the title says, some pokemon are difficult to find when the guides says they're found only with the DexNav tool. Which pokemons do you remember being hard to find with it?
For me Torkoal and Diglett in Omega Ruby practically refused to show up while inside the Fiery Path, where they only show up there. I had to resort to trades for both of them. I did my search and they weren't version exclusives.

I'm glad it wasn't brought back.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Ralts? I remember searching for hours in that little patch of grass besides petalburg city but i never found one.
Many years ago, I was determined to have a Gallade on one of my saves, but it took me a g e s to find a Ralts. I only got Surskits most of the time.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Many years ago, I was determined to have a Gallade on one of my saves, but it took me a g e s to find a Ralts. I only got Surskits most of the time.
Yeah male Ralts are a real pain, with the gender ratio is actually 50% females. But the game often the game seems to tip the scales towards females compared to males.

Edit: Ooops meant Ralts not Kirlia

Last edited: