• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wale ga Nai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Kirino so much

absolalone111

Who doesn't?

Kirino is the epitome of everything and anything a good imouto aspires to be and achieve.
You're joking right? This is a joke?

I don't even get why people like Kirino, she is one of the most annoying characters out there. I mean sure, I don't like tsundere characters in the first place, but Kirino is just down right infuriating.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Yandere Ayase >>>>>>>>Kirino <3

This ep was better than last week's, but it lacked sufficient levels of Kuroneko.

Ew, I can use less, like 0% Manami. I despise her for what she is responsible for.........

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Yandere Ayase was awesome, needs to happen more.

This episode really opened me up to the idea of an anime where Kirino has to conquer the hearts of various heroines:

Saori - Otaku conquest
Manami - secret ビッチ conquest
Kuroneko - Tsundere conquest
Ayase - Yandere conquest
Setsuna Fate - adult conquest
Sena Akagi - homo-gemu fangirl conquest
Kanako - Idol wannabe conquest
Ria Hagry - loli track star conquest
Bridget Evans - gaijin conquest

Chris

Old Coot
The fact that Kyousuke was falling into the Love Touch trap was priceless (which mirrors how big of an impact Love Plus had for the DS in Japan). Also loved how the subtle inclusion of "There's even a Yandere route!" on the box ended up being used for Ayase's attempt at playing the game. Especially great how Kyousuke had no issues declaring that Ayase is the only one he'd sexually harass.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
What was up with episode 3? I thought the flashback would take about 5 minutes, but it ended up taking almost 20. This series is feeling pretty disjointed to me right now: we had a normal-ish recap/reunion episode, then something about a dating sim (which was admittedly pretty fun) and now some awkwardly placed Saori backstory.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
What was up with episode 3? I thought the flashback would take about 5 minutes, but it ended up taking almost 20. This series is feeling pretty disjointed to me right now: we had a normal-ish recap/reunion episode, then something about a dating sim (which was admittedly pretty fun) and now some awkwardly placed Saori backstory.

Really? The Saori backstory is integral to her characterization. Also this episode stirred up lots of feelings in the viewer.

I'd have to rank this in the top 3 of the current 18 episodes(not counting 12 normal/True route twice). Saori's always been a favorite of mine and this episode fills in the holes in her character.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
This series is feeling pretty disjointed to me right now:

It's kind of always had a disjointed feeling with me, dunno why.

I love that part in the opening with Kyosuke and the red ribbon thing attached to his finger. He's looking at it like "Frickin' really? Why?"

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Really? The Saori backstory is integral to her characterization. Also this episode stirred up lots of feelings in the viewer.

I'd have to rank this in the top 3 of the current 18 episodes(not counting 12 normal/True route twice). Saori's always been a favorite of mine and this episode fills in the holes in her character.
I just think there must have been a better way of doing it than a long flashback with new characters that we probably won't see much of again. I'm sure it was fine if you really like Saori.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I just think there must have been a better way of doing it than a long flashback with new characters that we probably won't see much of again. I'm sure it was fine if you really like Saori.

The fake loli, cause she's really older than Saori, is the author of Maschera and Kanako's oneesan, Kirino and Ayase's sarcastic buddy that cosplayed as Hoshikuzu Witch Meruru.

Not 100% sure but she def. has a chance to recur at some point.

Also Hoshino, the Black pony-tailed girl is Meruru's seiyuu and MC'ed the contest where Kanako won the figurine for Kirino.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
The best thing about Saori is the Char reference in her (fake) name.

EDIT: Oh, and even though it was obviously a moment between Saori and her sister, I feel like Kirino should have reacted more to the fact the seiyuu who voices the main character out of her favourite series was right in front of her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.