• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wale ga Nai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
The best thing about Saori is the Char reference in her (fake) name.

EDIT: Oh, and even though it was obviously a moment between Saori and her sister, I feel like Kirino should have reacted more to the fact the seiyuu who voices the main character out of her favourite series was right in front of her.

The whole gist was that Kirino didn't recognize Hoshino, nor did Shironeko notice Kanata.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Prince of Darkness is nothing to the Dark Flame Master.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Prince of Darkness is nothing to the Dark Flame Master.

Well DFM isn't a real character, it's Yuuta's delusion, whereas Prince of Darkness is a real manga character, well at least within the Imouto universe.

As far as the Light Novels go, I haven't read them, but I hope the day where Saori quits using the spectacles comes before the series ends.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I mostly enjoyed Ria in this episode since she's able to piss off Kirino so easily.

Hearing Kaiji's narrator use Engrish was the funniest moment.

Ya know how some ppl say Kirino is annoying, albeit unjustifiably, well Ria is uber annoying and a mild troll.

My viewing experience can do without any more Ria Hagry.

This latest ep was heavily lacking in Shironeko and Saori for my tastes.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Ya know how some ppl say Kirino is annoying, albeit unjustifiably, well Ria is uber annoying and a mild troll.

ha ha ha ha ha WHAT

Ria is at least self-aware when she's being irritating, which can't be said about Kirino. Kirino this episode was completely unreasonable as usual. It's that typical anime setup where someone walks into the room where things look bad. But it's a misunderstanding! And then they get hit unjustly! It's funny! Yeah, but not if they don't get a chance to explain themselves. Then it's downright frustrating to watch. Kirino is the mother****ing embodiment of that.

This latest ep was heavily lacking in Shironeko and Saori for my tastes.

Remember that side-plot? Me neither!

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
ha ha ha ha ha WHAT

Ria is at least self-aware when she's being irritating, which can't be said about Kirino. Kirino this episode was completely unreasonable as usual. It's that typical anime setup where someone walks into the room where things look bad. But it's a misunderstanding! And then they get hit unjustly! It's funny! Yeah, but not if they don't get a chance to explain themselves. Then it's downright frustrating to watch. Kirino is the mother****ing embodiment of that.

Remember that side-plot? Me neither!

There was no side-plot sadly =[

Shironeko is another persona Ruri has......I believe.

Idk they changed the tone of Ria's hair and skin slightly from ep 15 and that wasn't to my liking either.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
This episode felt like 2 smaller episodes fused together. Very non-sequitur, although Shironeko was refreshing and earnest in her amazement all her volumes sold. Not sure why selling out was so significant to her though.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Not sure why selling out was so significant to her though.
Because this doujinshi was crafted with the power of friendship!

I quite liked this episode. Kirino seemed more bearable than usual, and I liked seeing Kuroneko again Shironeko for the first time.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Because this doujinshi was crafted with the power of friendship!

I quite liked this episode. Kirino seemed more bearable than usual, and I liked seeing Kuroneko again Shironeko for the first time.

Well, I can only surmise Kirino's star power is what led to all inventory being exhausted; which is ironic, seeing that Kirino expected more traffic to their circle/booth.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Not sure why selling out was so significant to her though.

She explained how last time she only sold 10%.

Absolutely pathetic watching Kyosuke getting all mopey at the possibility of his sister having a boyfriend. And there's next to zero chance Kirino's going to end up with some random guy. And when the hell is Kyousuke going to grow a pair and ask KuroShiroWhateverNeko about that kiss?

Status
Not open for further replies.