• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wale ga Nai

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawlbankai

Experiened Trainer
Hello all :D

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/2T0g2dF.jpg[/img139]

funniest part of the entire episode ↑

as for the Kirino being a Tsundere thing, I normally love that particular character archetype, but Kirino basically ruins it :/
I'm seriously hoping he stays with Kuroneko, but I get the feeling it'll head towards the incest route :(

Jb

Tsun in the streets
So is this following the light novels completely for is it going to have an anime original ending? Because I hope it's latter.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
So is this following the light novels completely for is it going to have an anime original ending? Because I hope it's latter.
You shouldn't know how it ends yet because the final light novel is published on June 7th. I believe the anime is following the light novels.

Last edited:

karczx

By the looks of things, the studio wants to finish it in one go.

I used to like tsunderes, but lately I feel that anime studios are pushing that archetype down our throats. And I'm sick and tired of shows that have a tsundere as the main girl or change her from a type B tsundere to a type A tsundere.

I'm rooting for Kuroneko, she's my favorite girl in that series. Well, anyone is preferable to Kirino.

brawlbankai

Experiened Trainer
Why must they rip my heart out and squish it right in front of my face? I love Kuroneko, and then they go and do that! Really?

That episode just ruined my weekend. I've never been so tempted to rage quit anything before

Kuroneko is definitely my favorite, which makes me all the more sad :(

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Have you ever had that moment in a TV show, movie, or game, where you thought 'If they hadn't done that, then this was an awesome series/movie/game.'?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Have you ever had that moment in a TV show, movie, or game, where you thought 'If they hadn't done that, then this was an awesome series/movie/game.'?

****ing Katanagatari. I mean it's still a fantastic series, but it was so close to reaching that special god-status where I would never stop praising its glory unto the heavens.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
TTGL would of been perfect without the mechs

TTGL only works with the mechs. And the kickass mechs are great. And the show is perfect anyways. And shut up.

"perfection" isn't really possible, only perfect in my eyes, episode 4s art still sucks, etc. etc.

Last edited:

brawlbankai

Experiened Trainer
Gurren Lagann would be better if it didn't have all the hype :/

btw, Charizard Champion#6, you sig is awesome (...and a toilet seat cover), the Suisei no Gargantia bit is humorous as well

Status
Not open for further replies.