• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wale ga Nai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I heard about the ending by the way. This is gonna suck eggs.

i did to thats why i was wondering. there going to be a huge arguement with the fans for those who dont know the ending

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I heard about the ending by the way. This is gonna suck eggs.

Yeah, I've seen the ending too....

I now can't wait to see a certain Manami scene animated, that's pretty much all I'm looking forward to now.

Maybe something will be salvaged with the special 10 year skip thing that comes with the first BD volume.

Last edited:

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Yeah, I've seen the ending too....

I now can't wait to see a certain Manami scene animated, that's pretty much all I'm looking forward to now.

Maybe something will be salvaged with the special 10 year skip thing that comes with the first BD volume.

manami scene will be awesome to watch. i just dont think my heart can take the ayase scene if its animated >.<

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I suppose it could have been worse, Kuroneko could have turned out to have legit magic, and not just cosplaying. After this revelation that she really does have magical powers, she turns into a......

GIANT RAINBOW BEE!

[img139]http://moesucks.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/no-6-1101.png[/img139]

It's still terrible though.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Wow, nobody liked/commented on the new, and likely only for ep-10 opening?

It stands as the best Ore no Imouto op ever.

I'm here waiting for that Meruru animu.

Although for a Meruru OP-theme, I question having Bridget Evans/Alpha Omega singing it.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
man the newest episode was just so sad for me to watch the ending of >.< i knew it was going to happen cause i read the LN spoilers but wow was it hard to watch >.<. seems like were getting a Kirino PoV final episode but we will get 3 specials that adapt the LN ending like it did with season 1

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
So um, what? They're just going to retcon all of Ayase and Kyousuke's established relationship of her treating him like a sexually harassing pervert and him being a creepy asinine weirdo by saying "Oh, we lied to each other"?

Thank. God.

Now they seem more like actual humans and less like tired cliché anime tropes. These two and their scenes together always ticked me off. Every encounter didn't follow basic human interaction and dived straight towards anime bullcrap. There was still the whole generic harem "No! He has to eat my lunch!" scene prior (which almost ruined Saori for me, one of the few remaining enjoyable characters), but that last retcon got me to actually appreciate Ayase a bit more.

And then she lost. ****.

EDIT: GODDAMNIT WHY IS KIRINO IN LIKE A CONSTANT STATE OF BLUSHING? EVERY TIME I THINK SHE'S ABOUT TO BLUSH I LOOK AND SHE'S ALREADY DOING IT **** GETS ME SO HEATED.

Last edited:

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Tell me, when Manami answered "Nope" to Kirino's plea just before the midway break, was that an "I won't", an "I can't", or was it deliberately ambiguous? I feel like this is critical to my perception of Manami.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Tell me, when Manami answered "Nope" to Kirino's plea just before the midway break, was that an "I won't", an "I can't", or was it deliberately ambiguous? I feel like this is critical to my perception of Manami.

it was i won't. manami is supposed to be potrayed as the nice girl who does no wrong. but this anime is shown thru kyousuke eyes. Manami isnt actually all that nice. Manami was the reason kyousuke thought he was only normal cause thats how she wanted kyousuke to be, and became how he is now, so that his relationship with kirino would die

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.