• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wale ga Nai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
She explained how last time she only sold 10%.

Absolutely pathetic watching Kyosuke getting all mopey at the possibility of his sister having a boyfriend. And there's next to zero chance Kirino's going to end up with some random guy. And when the hell is Kyousuke going to grow a pair and ask KuroShiroWhateverNeko about that kiss?

Progress has been made.

Kyousuke proudly accepts, even if it's only to hisself, that he is a siscon.

Think were going to start calling her Ruri...

Xionea

Half a centaur
Excuse me while I geek out over that cliffhanger.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
So Kirino pretended to have Mikagami as her boyfriend so that when she pretended to have Kyousuke as her boyfriend, she'd let slip fake details about Murakami being her boyfriend to make Kyousuke feel bad about maybe almost having a girlfriend?

...well, we got somewhere in the end. Next week's episode should be fun!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I spy a core drill in my OreImo.

Stupid bullcrap was all gold. And it didn't have the right handle thing. Grah.

So glad they brought up that thing with Ruri again. Was absolutely furious that they were interrupted a second time. Why even bring it up and then interrupt it AGAIN? To show that Kirino was mad? Oh wait they did that in a prior scene.

Today Kyosuke learns that he doesn't have to approve of his sisters decisions with who she's dating. Then when she throws it back in his face that she doesn't approve of who he could be dating he suddenly has no idea what she's talking about. Amazing.

Did I miss something or was this series originally about "a brother doing things for his otaku sister because he cares about her" and not "a brother and sister slowly realize they are in love with each other" because that's where it feels like this is going. And no, I don't know anything about the light novels.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Stupid bullcrap was all gold. And it didn't have the right handle thing. Grah.

So glad they brought up that thing with Ruri again. Was absolutely furious that they were interrupted a second time. Why even bring it up and then interrupt it AGAIN? To show that Kirino was mad? Oh wait they did that in a prior scene.

Today Kyosuke learns that he doesn't have to approve of his sisters decisions with who she's dating. Then when she throws it back in his face that she doesn't approve of who he could be dating he suddenly has no idea what she's talking about. Amazing.

Did I miss something or was this series originally about "a brother doing things for his otaku sister because he cares about her" and not "a brother and sister slowly realize they are in love with each other" because that's where it feels like this is going. And no, I don't know anything about the light novels.

This is the only case where I may approve of siblings that share romantic feelings. My interpretation is that Kyousuke realizes he has romantic intent but is fighting to not explicitly express those feelings. At first I was opposed, but Kirino really won me over during season 1. On the other hand Ruri is an option, but I feel that Kirino is going to have another jealousy fit if and when Ruri and Kyousuke make it FB official.

Ayase has been sorely lacking but something tells me we will she substantially more of her in the weeks to come.

Chris

Old Coot
With the next episode and so, you'll see it's still the opposite of the usual "brother loves his sister more than he should" shtick. Kyosuke still does things for Kirino because she's his little sister. Just keep in mind that he's slowly been affected by her otaku mode and changed a little. Before, he never played games or even watched anime and he had absolutely no form of interaction with his sister outside of simply living in the same roof after a certain point where they grew up to their current ages.

As it's been mentioned before, because Kyosuke feels like he's needed, he doesn't want to let his sister go. Besides, Kyosuke's been flirting with Kuroneko and sexually harassing Ayase and even Sena at one point.

Elvenpath

Not really a mermaid
The first season was such a good one, last summer I remember re-watching it over and over again.. Kuroneko still has my heart ;_; D'aww.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
This episode played exactly like what happened when I got my first girlfriend. Except mine wasn't hot.

Oh, and these latest episodes make me hate Kirino even more. Seriously, why do so many people like her?

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
This episode played exactly like what happened when I got my first girlfriend. Except mine wasn't hot.

Oh, and these latest episodes make me hate Kirino even more. Seriously, why do so many people like her?

Who doesn't love a Type-A classic Tsundere?

Though if I had to pick one girl to recolonize Earth after an apocalypse, it'd be Ruri non-otaku Saori yandere-mode-Ayase.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
"Oh no! we're going out but I don't know how to communicate and interact with a girlfriend! If only girlfriends came with instruction manuals!"
"Lucky for you! I wrote one!"
"How convenient!"

i no rite?

Who doesn't love a Type-A classic Tsundere?

Yeah, that's why there's Ruri. That kneeling scene was Type-A classic Tsundere, i.e. not being a ***** like Kirino was doing. It may be because I've got bad subs but did anyone else get the "You wanna bone me that bad?" line from Kirino? With no real objections from Kyosuke? When's the point where cherish becomes incest? The way this is going it seems like Kyosuke's going the realize he's in love with Kirino and then him and Ruri are going to break up. Who am I kidding? Best girls never win.

except in kokoro connect

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I certainly didn't get that line, who's release are you using?

Commie. Full of regret. But it's like that with whoever I pick nowadays.

Out of curiosity what'd she say in your subs after Kyosuke said he'd cry like a ***** if she really was dating someone?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Out of curiosity what'd she say in your subs after Kyosuke said he'd cry like a ***** if she really was dating someone?

What JB said:

Something like "How big of a sis lover are you? That's too gross"

Think you should switch from Commie to HorribleSubs, they just rip their **** straight from Crunchyroll, but at least they don't have stuff that overly incesty.

also
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/2T0g2dF.jpg[/img139]

Lol'd at that part.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/2T0g2dF.jpg[/img139]

What I love about screencap is that it's like an episode of The Office and Ruri's just looking at the camera like "See what I have to deal with?"

Think you should switch from Commie to HorribleSubs, they just rip their **** straight from Crunchyroll, but at least they don't have stuff that overly incesty.

Yeah, I'll switch. They were fast at first but now they were almost two full days late.

Status
Not open for further replies.