• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Organization?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I don't have many Pokemon in my Pearl version, I keep all of the ones I caught in the first box. I keep Pokemon that were traded to me from either the GTS or an in-game trainer in the second and third boxes. I traded a lot of junk over the GTS for more Trainer ID numbers and a better chance at the lotto, so..:p Pokemon I breed are kept in my further boxes, such as boxes six through ten. I bred both types of Shellos, Gastly, Chatot and Gibles a year or two ago, and I still have their eggs in separate boxes; the "parents" I used for breeding are also together in their own box.

In my Platinum, the Pokemon I've caught are in the first box, as well as the ones I received from in-game trades. I caught all the Unown, unlike in Pearl, so I have them separated and organized in Box two. The third box is just for any extra Pokemon I catch or receive through any sort of trade.

Zetta Awesome

I organize my most of the boxes by type, well actually types that are close together in my opinion, I group together Grass/Bug, Ground/Rock/Steel and etc. I reserve a few boxes for trained pokemon, another for events/shiny pokemon, a box for normal legendary, my final few boxes I reserve for pokemon in training,eggs,dittos, and pokemon with good IV's

Profesco

gone gently
During the play-through, I just let the boxes fill up as they will. I'll only keep a separate box for HM, Legendaries, and party Pokemon.

After everything's done and accounted for, I organize my boxes in various ways.

For example, in Diamond, the Pokemon in my PC are all either battle-ready or breeding paretns/children, so the boxes are organized based on team role (ex: Lead, Phys Atk, Spec Atk, Support, etc) with a handful set aside for parents and breeding results. I also keep two boxes for traded Pokemon, so that I can collect various ID numbers and try to win more Master Balls in the Lottery.

In Platinum, I plan on using the same format I used in Emerald, which happens in stages. In the first stage, all the Pokemon I train will be organized based on Battle Frontier facility use (ex: a box for Hall Pokemon, a box for Arcade Pokemon, etc). In the second stage, which comes after much time and hard work, my boxes will simply be numbered, and every Pokemon will be organized in numerical order, from Venusaur to Arceus (yeah, it's a long way from happening! =P).

Wolverine

The one and only!
My PC boxes are a disorganized mess, only coherent in terms of loose chronological order. Anything that doesn't fit goes on MPR, but I'm afraid to put legends and events on there, for some reason.

Britt

Collector!
How do you organize your PC boxes?

Mine are organized by type, like Electric, Fire, etc,. And my first box I named "New PKMN", so that when I capture a new Pokemon and it's automatically added to my PC, it'll go there so I'll know which ones need sorted.

How are your boxes organized?

SofeeChu

I haven't organised mine yet, although I have a few boxes named "breeding" from when I've bred pokemon.
Back in days of my Blue Version I had all my pokemon in numerical order lol

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
My pogeymans are organised by type. Although I get a sneaking suspicion I missed a type....

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Originally they were organised by type but now they are organised by region.

Alloute

Not Banned
I don't organize mine, only in Pearl, I have 6 plus boxes of event Pokemon from Akiyama Slaking to WCS Milotic

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I dont really orginize mine. I put legandarys in one box. Um my team in another for battleing. Then ummm just the rest in others

Illusione-Tempus

What's your PC boxes name?

Don't mind typing all 18 of them.

Mine?
Well most of them is weak
MainPoke, storing my daily pokemon used.
2 named Pichu, 3 named Pikachu, they store all my Pichus and Pikachus
Then... there's still a few more

Pokemon_Center

Pokemon Fan!
Shouldnt this be in "My DP Games"?
Anyway, some mod will post,
"moving to My DP Games" soon. :l

My Boxes are organised like

"UBER" for legendary pokemon.
"AIR" for flying pokemon.
"LAND" for pokemon that move on ground.
"SEA" for water pokemon.
"CAVE" for pokemon that live in dark cave.
"FOREST" for bug pokemon.
"BABY" for hatched pokemon.
...many more.

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
I did back in RSE, but then all the types got mixed up anyway, so I changed them all back.
Now I'll occasionally have one or two named boxes, but now it's all just by memory. I have my legend/event box, my random box, my Hatched box, and my box where I put my trainin pokemon.

Alloute

Not Banned
I don't name mine, back in 06 I named some after Manene, Manyula, Bonsly, etc. rofl!!!

zlxq3000

Master Collector
This is already a thread in Polls, just so you know, so if this gets closed, that's why.

I organize mine depending on what version I'm playing:

Diamond: Numerically. My boxes are named 001-030, 031-060, etc, all the way up to 480-493+, with the last box being named SPECIAL for anything extra (ie. my party pokemon).

Pearl: Alternate forms & extras. The boxes in Pearl are set up to take in anything with multiple forms, or extras I may have. Boxes include those for alternate gender forms, Unown, Spinda (since I had a habit of collecting them in Hoenn for no real reason), shinies, and just multiples of pokemon.

Platinum: Battlers and breeders. This is where I store all of my main battling pokemon, as well as where I do my breeding.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
I don't mind typing out all 18. ^_^

Diamond:
001-030, 031-060, 061-090, 091-120, 121-150, 151-180, 181-210, 211-240, 241-270, 271-300, 301-330, 331-360, 361-390, 391-420, 421-450, 451-480, 481-493+, Special

Pearl:
♂ 1, ♂ 2, ♀ 1, ♀ 2, Forms 1, Forms 2, Forms 3, Shiny 1, Shiny 2, Shiny 3, SPINDA 1, SPINDA 2, Extra 1, Extra 2, Extra 3, Extra 4, Extra 5, Special

Platinum:
Special, Breeders, (no names for the rest of 'em; possibly multiple Special boxes)

Status
Not open for further replies.